View Single Post
Old December 31 2008, 04:27 PM   #8
rajindiaworld is offline rajindiaworld

Likes Given: 0
Angry No Clarity in Deals

Hello,

There is a marketing campaign going on in news papers.

I have been to the office of this company on 30th December 2008. Managed by 3-4 younge passout collage students type persons, not sure about many stuff. Office is located in a stinky industrial unit.

They told that at the site, work is going on and plots are not yet marked. It would take 16 months.

Rates quoted were already offer Rs. 500 per sq yard less then quoted website rates, further open to negotiations.

Right now it would issue receipt for advance to be paid.

After one month buyer seller agreement would take place, but it would not be registered. It would be only notarized. They do not have the draft content of this document ready, which could give any comfort, how do I secure my rights.

This land is in name of developers. So till the date it get registered in my name and 7/12 gets registered, my rights are in hands of developers.

Also, it is confirmed by these sales boys that this business group is not having any bearing of the well known "Malhotra Group" - Maker of Topaz blade and engineering units having head office opposite to CST station (an old reputed business group). Yes, their grand parents were related.

After my request for showing all legal documents which I can get verified with my attorney, these people lost interest in discussion with me. I am following up with them to proceed for deal, but they are showing as they are not much interested in selling me.

I already contacted my attorney, he told me that he would visit with me to their office, once I get these basic documents in hand. If developer is not having interest in sharing them, things are not fine.

Best regards,

RajIndiaWorld