View Single Post
Old January 9 2011, 12:03 AM   #6
MumbaiShark is offline MumbaiShark

Likes Given: 0
Default Brand name TATA

This nano housing project by Tata Housing at Boisar is a commendable initiative. I booked for a flat in Subh Griha. Few days ago, I visited the site.
The Subh Griha project is almost complete, and construction for New Heaven is in full swing.

Although Boisar is far from Mumbai, it is still accessible within one-and-half hours. The proposed local till Dahanu will entirely change the demography of the region. I can see tremendous real estate activity around the site of the Tata project. Heard that Lodha group has bought 100 acres of land somewhere nearby. HDIL has already come at Palghar. By the virtue of lying on Mumbai-Gujarat train route, this stretch is bound to see development. Just like how Borivli-Virar stretch has been developed by Gujratis in the last decade.

Imagine today at Boisar, Tata is able to sell a row house on 1000 sq ft land for a whopping 87 lacs! And, the builders over there are asking in the range of Rs. 2200 - 2800 psf. and there is no sign of construction. So, personally I think, getting a flat from Tata at such low price is worth it.