View Single Post
Old January 23 2011, 12:02 AM   #10
MumbaiShark is offline MumbaiShark

Likes Given: 0
Default Virar - Dahanu belt

Please follow the link:

Highest growth in commuter traffic in Virar-Dahanu belt - Mumbai - DNA

Delhi - Mumbai business corridor, an Indo-Japan joint venture passes though this region. A little research would help us understand that Surat and Vadodara are fast developing as prominent business hubs. As a result, virar-dahanu belt serves as a missing link to the housing need of a gigantic workforce. The rush in the MEMUs that ply between Virar and Dahanu reflects the extreme development potential of this stretch.

Count 10 years from now. I would bet that Virar-Dahanu belt is going to be far better developed and being inhabited by end users than the Panvel-Karjat-Pen region. History suggests that western suburbs develop at a tremendous rate than other suburbs in Mumbai.

You can find villas worth crores in the vicinity of this Tata project. It is obvious that the business community of Mumbai and Gujarat with high disposable income buy such things either from an investment point of view or as a second home.

I went on checking the demand in the projects floated by local builders around Tata project. I am surprised that I can't get a flat of my choice floor event at the rate Rs. 2500 psf. !!!