View Single Post
Old January 31 2011, 06:59 PM   #5
Venkata is offline Venkata

Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Cool
Default Maxworth nagar kolampakkam Chennai Phase I

This area is very good.
Because of some defunct association the nagar is not maintained properly.The present association is a new one and Maxworth company as told to me by some residents has sold away the shopping center and park or play ground areas to somebody and appaswmy real estate people have built a 4 stroey building there in the shopping area after demolishing the structures.
This Nagar has private plots as well.As the Nagar and all the plots and even phase II come under the Panchayat,/Panchayat will have to provide water connection and sewrage connection.Efforts are on in this direction.
The Maxworth Nagar sewerage pumping station is not working.the collected sewerage is being evacuated by lorries.There are 30 to 40 private plots which are very good.there is no problem of airport expansion in PhaseI and II.Only III is affected marginally.
Thprices are now touching 1 cr /ground in Phase I. AS two units are in one ground of land which is nealy 80-1cr in the area.Very good puchase for NRIs for investment.Safe also.
Appreciation is expected in the coming years.for further details contact the owner residents in the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemachandranv View Post
I found Maxworth Nagar near Kovilambakkam/Pallikaranai area to be pretty decent and the value of property pr ground also found to be reasonable and I refered for my relative. However, I understand from my friends and relatives that Maxworth Nagar has too many issues with local,political and owners. My relative was approached by a broker who had shown him a property that was never registered to Maxworth owners and the present owner had confirmed that there would not be any legal issues on it. Plot has DTCP approval and other approvals.Can he move forward on buying this plot?