Regarding Builder floor v/s Apartment debate.
I have lived in both at Indirapuram, currently in Builder floor.
Here is why i consider apartment better option:
1. In builder floors you don't have dedicated person for plumbing/electrical work etc. So you have to get someone from your own if something goes wrong with your flat.
2. There is severe shortage of parking. Neighbours fighting over parking space is quite common sight.
3. There are no lifts. Becomes difficult for old people living in 2nd/3rd floors.
4. There is no power backup. Inverters go bonkers every year and battery has to be replaced.
5. There is no security in the area, even if its gated. We once had an attempt to Rape crime in a terrace our locality !
6. There are no facilities like club/swimming pool etc. (although i don't like these anyway but for some people it does matter).
7. There is problem of proper papers and registry of builder floors.
8. Lanes are crowded and no proper parks etc. for kids.
So considering all these i have booked my first flat in RNE.