View Single Post
Old April 30 2012, 03:16 PM   #7
BlessU is offline BlessU

Likes Given: 2875
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designer View Post
BlessU Bhai,

When my favourite "Uncastrated adult male horses" left Gurgaon and started grazing on Faridabad I thought let me see what they are doing in Faridabad ...

क्या BlessU भाई अकेले अकेले ही सारी घास हज़म करना चाहते हो क्या !!!
hi
Greetings

Mere bhai... yahaan bahut sare ponga pandit hain...
State/HUDA/DTCP to give possession without EDC,

bach ke rehna..

sath hi.. bade bade ghoddon ko yahaan ke builders ne vadoon aur tasalliyon ki ghas khila rakhi hai without delivering anything.. Most welcome.. aap bhi kha ke dekh lo..

My advice, do not get into anything which is not "ACTUALLY" READY TO MOVE.. Stupid builders have got another extension of 15 months for NOT PAYING EDC..
State/HUDA/DTCP to give possession without EDC
that is how I read of the EDC Relief policy recently announced by Govt.. obviously, the cost of bank guarantees, interest for non payment, delays, burden of EMIs, unjustified demands are all at the cost of end user.. Also what is the guarantee that builder will pay within these 15 months and also what is the guarantee that govt will take any punitive action against erring builders if they dont pay after these 15 months elapse..If they are unable to pay in this current bull run who know how things will pan out in the next 15 months?? TOO BAD.. govt and policy makers are in cahoots with ridiculously silly builder. I have very little confidence on the success of this relief policy and hope that I am proved wrong.

Yahan koi bhook ke marre bread chori kare, he gets 3 years rigorous imprisonment while builders are sitting on upaid Rs 3500 cr in terms of EDC/IDC ..

Hopefully, you will be lucky with your bet..!!! all the best..

Cheers