View Single Post
Old February 27 2008, 01:23 PM   #3
murlidar
Unregistered User

Pune Rental thanks for the information and clarification. I can understand the delay and formalities to be completed about the possesion and registration, BUT why the delay in allotment? Why no buyer seller agreement for six months inspite of paying booking amount now? Why no layout or choice of plots available even after six months of Bhoomipujan? In the absence of layout or allotment the same land can be sold to inumerable people without anybody knowing which land they have booked or are going to be alloted? Since there is no contruction activity the land may remain in the same condition for months or years. And in the absence of contract we will be at the mercy of the Company.

Please do not misunderstand me. I am very much intrested in buying a plot in this project hence I took the trouble to visit the site and talk to the people concerned. But my above doubts have not been answered satisfactorily.

I would be glad if you could kindly shed some light on the above. Thank you in advance.