|December 4 2008, 04:41 PM||#1|
Unitech Horizon - Aggrieved Apartment Owners
On behalf of apartment owners of Unitech Horizon, Greater Noida, would like to highlight the trade malpractices followed by Unitech which is considered as an esteemed real estate company of India. Unitech is taking its customers for a toss.
1. Delay in giving possession of apartments by more than 1 year from the original promised date. Even after paying 95% of the cost of apartment, owners are at the mercy of Unitech.
2. Possession letter comes with a shock of enormous increase in super area to already distressed customers. All of the sudden without any prior intimation Unitech has increased super area by as high as 68 sq. ft. at the time of possession. Not even a single sq. ft. of the increased area encompasses carpet area.
3. Time given for the possession is decreased from 30 days (as per contract) to 21 days. I believe in such a time of crisis glooming all over world, Unitech is in a desperate need of money.
4. Exorbitant increase in the maintenance charges from Rs. 1.25/= per sq. ft. to Rs. 2.50/= per sq. ft. Basic amenities for which the maintenance charges are given are not yet ready.
5. Unitech is seeking advance maintenance charges for a period of two years, even though the contract says for 1 year.
6. Society is in inhabitable state as no electricity is available from NPCL. Using power backup will cost as high as 200% to 300% of NPCL rates.
7. No Service Level Agreement is provided for maintenance of the society.
If you are also one of the Unitech Horizon apartment owners or any other Unitech Society apartment owner, I would request you to join our group to protest against these malpractices followed by reputed business houses - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unitec...zon_residents/
|November 22 2012, 12:23 PM||#2|
i bought a flat in Unitech Horizon in aug...anyone interested pls call me....9873142063...my broker stays in UH and has some flats ready available...
i have already given my openion on UH in my previous posts...so pls review and take ur own call....i found this place in GN the best among all proj....i did my R&D for 3 months before deciding on this......i am residing here since Spt i find this place great to live....all amenities in the UH estate are great till now....Alfa Com complex and Jagat Estate is aprox 5 to 7 km for all ur daily needs (, banks, groceries, home furnit, vegitable mandi behind Ansal Mall Pari Chowk, all kind of shops etc, ind, mugl, chinese restauraunts etc, 20+ schools....)...and last...best WATER...a TDS of aprox 500 - 650 of tap water....fix a RO and the TDS comes down to 45...my skin has been glowing..and i feel young....soap and shampoo produces a lather that glows the bath....and the white cloths shine in washing machine using just 1TBS of Tide/Surf/Areal....
so guys time to move to a locality of great feeling.....make ur move now....
call me 9873142063
Tower 5 - Flat 601
Pi 2, GN
I have added some Diwali night videos in the Videos page in my website...click the below link...and snaps of my grapravesh in my photo page....
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Unitech Horizon: GNA halts registry from Unitech to its Alottees|
|Unitech Heights Vs Horizon Vs Habitat Vs Cascades|
|Unitech Horizon RTM, Greater Noida.|
|Unitech Horizon Society in Greater Noida - How it is ?|
|Unitech Horizon Project Delays, NOIDA- CLOSED|
|aggrieved, apartment, horizon, owners, unitech|