|> Delhi Election Results will affect Noida Realty!? Vote!|
|View Poll Results: Who will you vote this time? Impact on noida!|
|Aam Aadmi Party||68||55.74%|
|Bahujan Samaj Party||0||0%|
|Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|August 22 2013, 07:56 AM||#161|
Yes i pay electricity bills on time.
Earlier there was 55% bijli chori in delhi, before privatisation.
Now there is only 15% chori.
Just go and check some JJ cluster, I have worked there to campaign for AAP for 3 months, each and every house has the same metre as we have it.
Just at random, see 5 elec bills.
On an average it wont be less than 1500 for 1 month. There are bills in d range of 3000 also. No arrears.
A person who earns 7000 to 8000 can give 1500 towards electricity?
Electrical equipments include a fan, 2 cfls and 1 small tv.
Can u tell me when chori has reduced 40%, then why have rates gone up so much?
My monthly bill is close to 13000 per month.
We are 3 people at home.
Sheila gets kickbacks from ambani for allowing the price hike..
Arvind has presented documents that shows DERC chairman brijender singh had presented an order to reduce tariffs. Sheila transferred him within a week n increased tariffs by 23% (on the recommendation of ambani?)
Arvind, by encouraging people not to pay electricity bills, wanted to put pressure on sheila to reduce the tariffs..
But I guess now, no pressure can be put on sheila.
Ab sheila jayegi aur arvind aayega.
By the way, why do MP's take such huge bungalows worths hundreds of crores?
Why give them so muh of luxury, security that they wont ever wannna move away from that life?
|August 22 2013, 02:29 PM||#166|
(I have not written this. Courtesy: Original Author)
Get your voter id card - Be a decisive force in 2014.
Let me start the post with some critical information: Being a citizen of India, you can apply for voter id card in any part of the country, you can transfer your existing voter id card or get new one when you change locations. This does mean that you can vote anywhere in the country and don't have to travel to permanent residence or home town on the "Voting" day.
We may criticize our political system for its inefficiencies, lack of transparency or corruption but that does not help. The minimum that a responsible citizen can and should do is voting for a good candidate/party for good governance.
Here I am posting some information by which you can register your self as voter at your current residence.
Steps to get voter id card:
1. You can login on website of election commission using your number and create an account. Link to the website is http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/index.aspx
2. When you will open the website, on top left corner there is link "Online Voter Regsitration".
3. Put your mouse on it, it will show multiple options, click on "Form 6" this is for new voter registration.
4. When you will click on this you will be taken to a page where you have to register using your number, this is for online registration.
5. Once you register you number you will get an application number and you can continue to fill your application online.
6. You are required to add your personal details, current address and select your constituency. You can search you constituency on www.Google.com also.
7. You have to add recent passport size photographs also.
8. Submit your application and take a print out of the same.
9. This application should be submitted along with address and DOB proof at local Electoral Registration Officer (ERO). Name and contact details of all constituencies EROs are given on website of election commission.
10. Submit your application at local ERO office personally, you will get your voter id card in 6-12 weeks time.
11. In-case you don't want to go for online registration, download "form 6" from election commission website and fill it by hand and follow the same process.
12. ERO office works on Alternate saturdays also, you just have to call your ERO and know on which saturday they are working. There may be multiple ERO offices in one city, depends on size and population of the city.
I submitted my application in Pune ERO office and staff was very cooperative and polite, had really good experience.
This process of getting a voter card becomes very simple and fast during elections and EROs run drives to regsiter voters and they increase number of offices and also go to all areas in the city for voter registration, but you don't have to wait till then.
Note: As a citizen you are not supposed to hold multiple voter id cards, so if you are moving from one location to another, please surrender your voter id card to local ERO and get an acknowledgement for surrendering as for new card you may be asked to prove this.
I called ERO office multiple times and got good response from them for my queries.
So, go ahead, register your self as voter and show the power of democracy to the world.
|August 22 2013, 10:57 PM||#168|
Heard that AAP is cancelling 4 tickets which it had given..
Because some people had presented evidences of malpractices of those candidates.. hmmm some ethics finally from a political party..
|August 22 2013, 11:01 PM||#169|
Or AAP want to show that they are cancelling ticket bcz candidates are not good. What if it will happen after winning the election.
|August 22 2013, 11:08 PM||#170|
It is the duty of the people to point out the error/mistake.
Arvind doesnt have CBI in pocket just like cong n bjp..
How much do u expect from a man?
Its everyones country, no?
Ya aap sab XXXXX se ho?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|GPA allowed in Delhi will affect Noida RE market or not.|
|Wait or Invest in Noida new Launch's before election results ?|
|How will FDI in Retail affect Realty in Bangalore?|
|Struggling with 2G Scam DB Realty Defers Announcement of Financial Results|
|Will US Realty Crash Affect India?|
|affect , delhi , election , noida , realty , results , vote|