142,180+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate Open House > General Real Estate Discussion > Real Estate Developers India > Jaypee Group > Jaypee Sports City Kassia
Like Tree25Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 6 2012, 08:02 PM   #221
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 106
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psharma58 View Post
Hi All,

I have booked a 3 BHK flat in Kassia Block 3. Can anyone post some latest pictures of this block's construction progress.

Thanks
hi... have u bought this in resale or booked with the builder? can u share the price at which u bought (in case of resale)?

thnx..

 
Old August 7 2012, 04:35 AM   #222
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

It was booked through builder in early 2011.
 
Old August 7 2012, 11:02 PM   #223
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 1
Default

Thanks for the prompt update. May I request for e-mail contact and name of the person for JP/CRM.
 
Old August 8 2012, 05:49 AM   #224
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 384
Likes Received: 49
Likes Given: 21
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave7777 View Post
Thanks for the prompt update. May I request for e-mail contact and name of the person for JP/CRM.
Kassia@jalindia.co.in . Mention your flat no in the subject of he mail . Person's name is manish / BHOOPESH
 
Old August 9 2012, 04:15 PM   #225
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 106
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 0
Default

Finally the D-day.. yamuna expressway was formally inaugurated this morning.. lets see wt is d impact on kassia prices, if at all..
 
Old August 9 2012, 07:15 PM   #226
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 384
Likes Received: 49
Likes Given: 21
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Can anyone check if we take Yamuna expressway from noida greater noida expressway and exit at sports city then do we have to pay toll ?
 
Old August 9 2012, 07:41 PM   #227
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,044
Likes Received: 2686
Likes Given: 2636
My Mood: Amused
Default

No there is no exit from Yamuna Expressway to enter Sport City and YEA sectors, you need to take sector road to reach there
However there is an exit from yamuna Expressway but that is closed by temporary wall, I guess that would be open when there is event like F1...
__________________
Thanks
 
Old August 9 2012, 08:01 PM   #228
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 384
Likes Received: 49
Likes Given: 21
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
No there is no exit from Yamuna Expressway to enter Sport City and YEA sectors, you need to take sector road to reach there
However there is an exit from yamuna Expressway but that is closed by temporary wall, I guess that would be open when there is event like F1...
Thanks cookie ,
Visited sports city last week . I took the temporary cut and then drove along the service lane parallel to Yamuna expressway . I thought that Jaypee wld keep a exit point which wld be non tolled . That wld have been a big big plus for spots city . Now this is not a great news for me . Driving on that secluded service lane was like driving in wild wild Mexico .

Btw how come you have relocated on Yamuna expressway
 
Old August 9 2012, 08:04 PM   #229
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,044
Likes Received: 2686
Likes Given: 2636
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vimalluthra View Post
Thanks cookie ,
Visited sports city last week . I took the temporary cut and then drove along the service lane parallel to Yamuna expressway . I thought that Jaypee wld keep a exit point which wld be non tolled . That wld have been a big big plus for spots city . Now this is not a great news for me . Driving on that secluded service lane was like driving in wild wild Mexico .

Btw how come you have relocated on Yamuna expressway


Don't know whether that exit has been opened or not after yamuna expressway becomes operational. that may be open also...not sure

I see Yammuna Expressway from my Balcony.......
 
Old August 9 2012, 08:17 PM   #230
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 384
Likes Received: 49
Likes Given: 21
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Don't know whether that exit has been opened or not after yamuna expressway becomes operational. that may be open also...not sure

I see Yammuna Expressway from my Balcony.......
I can only hope for the best . Don wanna drive through service lanes / sectors roads .

Btw the Yamuna expressway view wld be awesome . And non smelly toooo !!!!!
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Jaypee Sports City Investors
Comparison of Gaur Yamuna City vs Jaypee Sports City NaturVue Apartment
Jaypee Sports City Investors
Jaypee Sports City - impact on Jaypee Greens- Noida?


Tags
city, jaypee, kassia, sports
"..", ".."India