|August 27 2012, 01:01 AM||#1|
Jaypee Sports City - Kove
I could not find any dedicated thread for Kove, Jaypee Sports City so thought to start one.
Kove- You can see the cement mixers standing there.
Today I visited Sports city and this is the information I gathered from the sales people:
1. It is a 14 acre project with around 60 towers.
2. G+29 tower is to be launched in future
3. Other towers are G+14 and G+19
4. The place which I was shown as Kove was adjoining Kassia and only separated from F1 track by a parking lot.
5. When I asked about the lake, the guy was not very positive (said few things about getting permissions). Told me there would be 2-3 water bodies. One guy told me it will be a 6 acre area, I said that would be more of a large pond rather lake.
6. When I asked about view of F1 from Kove, the guy said there will be commercial towers (future projects) so it would not be possible to have any view of F1. Now if there is only parking lot between Kove and F1 then where are they going to make the commercial tower?
7. They said only 860 & 1365 sq ft. are left. (I was looking for 1365 and below)
8. Excavation is already done so a CLP would again ask for 40% upfront.
Anyone having booked the 1200sq ft 2BHK + S flat? I found the floor layout to be quite odd since the access to common toilet goes from the second bedroom.
I request everyone to share the information.
|September 24 2012, 05:58 PM||#10|
i visted the site a few days back. i was not impressed. personally i feel that price tag of 3400 is just not viable. it is toooo far from everywhere. also would there be any rental income in these projects on yamuna expressway even after next 6-7 years? i do not see many endusers here.
also let me caution everyone, that the 'lake' is not a lake at all. it is a very small water reservoir to harvest rainwater. dont make any decisions based on that.
for me, i find greater noida better value for money somehow that yamuna expressway. i know its just a gut feel, but i dont think paying 3400 at that location is better than paying 2400-2500 in GN.
also one more thing, all 2 bedroom units with any decent location have been sold out. the ones remaining are bereft of sunlight and balconies facing each other.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Jaypee Sports City Investors|
|Jaypee Sports City Kassia|
|Comparison of Gaur Yamuna City vs Jaypee Sports City NaturVue Apartment|
|Effect of F1 on Jaypee Sports City|
|Jaypee Sports City - impact on Jaypee Greens- Noida?|
|city , jaypee , kove , lake district , sports , sports city|