149,059+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > More Cities/States > Kundli-Manesar-Palwal > TDI City Kundli
Like Tree186Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 13 2013, 08:46 PM   #1041
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,138
Likes Received: 103
Likes Given: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by washinton View Post
Sunny Bhai every area will go up on merrits. Having said that your Bahadurgarh will not rise just by critisizing Kundli !
U r absolutely right. For rising of any area merit is required..That is connectivity, timely and committed development Job avenues and basic infrastructure etc and when kundli will get all this merit I will stop writing against it and start praising Kundli and then no one will stop kundli from rising.Just false praising will not make it rise.
 
Old August 13 2013, 09:15 PM   #1042
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 768
Likes Received: 164
Likes Given: 72
My Mood: Amused
Default

Your hindrance could be our merrit.
 
Old August 14 2013, 12:08 AM   #1043
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 208
Likes Received: 27
Likes Given: 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by washinton View Post
Sunny Bhai every area will go up on merrits. Having said that your Bahadurgarh will not rise just by critisizing Kundli !
Your Bhadurgarh
I orginally belongs,from panipat that is why I know about kundli
 
Old August 14 2013, 12:24 AM   #1044
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 768
Likes Received: 164
Likes Given: 72
My Mood: Amused
Default

My bad, by mistake I thought you are someone else from Bahadurgarh thread.
 
Old August 14 2013, 07:49 PM   #1045
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: US of A.......
Posts: 787
Likes Received: 117
Likes Given: 39
Default

Big fight is on which area is best and what are the rates in Kundli. I won't debate which area is the best but as of today, I am getting best offer of 27.5-28K for my plot in TDI, I Block, with EDC/ IDC exclusive. Noone has quoted me 30K mark so far as said by respectful Kundli proactive members here.
 
Old August 14 2013, 09:37 PM   #1046
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,138
Likes Received: 103
Likes Given: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmal39 View Post
Big fight is on which area is best and what are the rates in Kundli. I won't debate which area is the best but as of today, I am getting best offer of 27.5-28K for my plot in TDI, I Block, with EDC/ IDC exclusive. Noone has quoted me 30K mark so far as said by respectful Kundli proactive members here.
What the rate in K block now? Is the I block is in habitable condition or still in the same condition as it was one year back?
 
Old August 14 2013, 10:06 PM   #1047
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: US of A.......
Posts: 787
Likes Received: 117
Likes Given: 39
Default

Cant tell you what is the rate in K Block. I live in US and enquired only about my block but K block is better located. I have not been to India in a while, so cant even tell if any thing has changed on that front. Last time when I visited I block, 4 houses were completely built and 5-6 houses were under construction.

Rates were 22-23 K(excluding EDC/IDC) at that time, now I am getting best offer of 27.5-28K (EXCLUDING EDC/IDC)currently if I have to sell.

 
Old August 14 2013, 11:27 PM   #1048
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,138
Likes Received: 103
Likes Given: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmal39 View Post
Cant tell you what is the rate in K Block. I live in US and enquired only about my block but K block is better located. I have not been to India in a while, so cant even tell if any thing has changed on that front. Last time when I visited I block, 4 houses were completely built and 5-6 houses were under construction.

Rates were 22-23 K(excluding EDC/IDC) at that time, now I am getting best offer of 27.5-28K (EXCLUDING EDC/IDC)currently if I have to sell.
Thanks Nirmal.
 
Old August 14 2013, 11:53 PM   #1049
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default H block rates and possession status

Hi All,
I have a plot at TDI city kundli in H block. For the last one year I have been told by TDI hat it has gine for rezoning from town plannig department.Once the rezoning completes I would get teh possession. Development etc is complete. As oer TDI it should take another 2 months for rezoning to complete. Any idea about teh status of H block possessions and rates?
 
Old August 16 2013, 05:31 PM   #1050
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Right after critics!!
Posts: 1,317
Likes Received: 211
Likes Given: 51
My Mood: Happy
Default

H block is a big block. Range of price would vary from 26 k ( for the houses in the end) to 32 K for houses touching F block. These prices are all exclusive of IDC/ EDC. Most of the houses in H blocks have been alloted possessions.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

-->
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Kundli v/s Bhiwadi
Kundli - Ansals Vs TDI
Kundli vs yew vs rne
TDI CITY, KUNDLI.........with latest views/ images!!
Ansal Sushant City Kundli


Tags
city , kundli , tdi
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks