135,219+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > More Cities/States > More Indian Cities > Need Advice: Future prospects of New Moradabad ?
Please see and share our IREF promotional video!
Like Tree11Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 4 2012, 12:28 AM   #21
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 258
Likes Received: 58
Likes Given: 70
My Mood: Aggressive
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak82_mca View Post
friends any further updates from Moradabad, I heard a new residential VILLA project called Eleven Orchid on NH 24 close to Circuit hosue (Rahi Hotel) launched recently. Does anyone has any more details? Any floor plan, price list etc.
This is a good location on the delhi road... not too far from the main city... and the prices are around 60 - 75 lakhs built up villas !

My friend was interested in taking one for investment and had a look yesterday !

Seems a good project actually !!!

  Reply With Quote
Old July 4 2012, 01:21 AM   #22
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Basingstoke, United Kingdom RG215TT.
Posts: 137
Likes Received: 35
Likes Given: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirudh113 View Post
This is a good location on the delhi road... not too far from the main city... and the prices are around 60 - 75 lakhs built up villas !

My friend was interested in taking one for investment and had a look yesterday !

Seems a good project actually !!!
Thanks Anirudh, 60-75 Lakh sounds too much. I am planning to call their marketing office tomorrow to find out more details regarding villa size, layout etc.
  Reply With Quote
Old August 13 2012, 11:22 PM   #23
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Surprise !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh2011 View Post
Your facts are simply great. BTW I am also from Bareilly and have my parental home there, after starting job and then my business in NCR I only had visited Bareilly maximum 15 times during last 10 years but whenever I visit this city I like it very much as all of my childhood as well as my MCA completed in Bareilly.

As for Sanjaykhanna investment I don't think he will get very good return from Moradabad. It will be better to dispose off that property and invest in FD/KVP, if Sanjay further want to invest only in property then better to buy any 1000 SF 2BHK or 1250 SF 3BHK in CR , RNE GZB or any PLOT in GN (any areas of GN where metro station is proposed near by). Few areas of Delhi which are not very costly at this time but 3rd phase of Metro has been proposed to there will also get bumper appreciation in next 4 years such Delhi areas are with in 3-4 KM radius of Maujpur, Yamuna Vihar (ie North-East Delhi).



My dear friend,

Bareilly is a C class city . I m living here since long long time. If anyone have invested in a land in bareilly around 2000. It has been increased 10 times . So I m surprised who says that the return is like FD in Bareilly. In 2000 on Pilibhit bypass the rate was around 2000 per sq. yard now it is around 20000-25000 per sq. yard.

So Dear friend please update yourself. Flat are selling around 40-70 lac.


  Reply With Quote
Old September 2 2012, 11:00 PM   #24
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 207
Likes Received: 11
Likes Given: 18
My Mood: Asleep
Default

Deepak ,

Any update on this .. how are things going in New Moradabad.. any recent development ? What is on going rate ?
  Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2012, 03:12 PM   #25
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Basingstoke, United Kingdom RG215TT.
Posts: 137
Likes Received: 35
Likes Given: 38
Default

Hi Sanjay, No big update as such. Though spoke to my father recently & he said demand is growing in New MDA. There was a customer for our own plot in sec1 was ready to give 20Lakh, though official rates are around 6000 per/sqmtr. I am not in hurry so dropped the plan of selling as plot location is very good, close to five star hotel, shopping complex will be starting shortly. then you got all major residential projects of supertech & parsvnath around. Shortly MDA office is about to shift in their state of art office there. One of our own family friend bought 3 BHK in Parsvnath Pratibha Low rise , was shocked to hear prices of their house almost 30lakh which is very close to rates in few NCR areas likes of Rajnagar ext etc. Bottomline demand is definitely there but appreciation seems inconsistent in all sectors. Demand & appreciation in few sec like 1,2,3,4,12,16 picking up well then others. Anyway, which sector your have your plot & what size? Please PM details. Will share updates with you if I heard anything further. Regards. Deepak.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjaykhanna View Post
Deepak ,

Any update on this .. how are things going in New Moradabad.. any recent development ? What is on going rate ?
  Reply With Quote
Old September 8 2012, 09:41 PM   #26
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 207
Likes Received: 11
Likes Given: 18
My Mood: Asleep
Default

Thanks Deepak for the update.Please check your PM .

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak82_mca View Post
Hi Sanjay, No big update as such. Though spoke to my father recently & he said demand is growing in New MDA. There was a customer for our own plot in sec1 was ready to give 20Lakh, though official rates are around 6000 per/sqmtr. I am not in hurry so dropped the plan of selling as plot location is very good, close to five star hotel, shopping complex will be starting shortly. then you got all major residential projects of supertech & parsvnath around. Shortly MDA office is about to shift in their state of art office there. One of our own family friend bought 3 BHK in Parsvnath Pratibha Low rise , was shocked to hear prices of their house almost 30lakh which is very close to rates in few NCR areas likes of Rajnagar ext etc. Bottomline demand is definitely there but appreciation seems inconsistent in all sectors. Demand & appreciation in few sec like 1,2,3,4,12,16 picking up well then others. Anyway, which sector your have your plot & what size? Please PM details. Will share updates with you if I heard anything further. Regards. Deepak.
  Reply With Quote
Old October 19 2012, 05:27 PM   #27
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: moradabad
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 5
Default plot in new moradabad

I want to buy a plot in new moradabad preferbily in scr-12, 1 and 13 or 14.
pl. advice me the futre and what is the rate available in current.
  Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2013, 09:33 AM   #28
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: moradabad
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 5
Default Time to buy the land/plots at new moradabad

It is really the correct time to buy the plots at moradabad specially in sector-14,16,12 and 1 because of the following reasons:-

(a) There is no residential area is left in moradabad as on now and now the trun come for new moradbad.
(b) Lots of construction works are under progress in sec-16 and 12 and also in 14 and 1.
(c) flats made by supertech had been sold out and another project is going to be start soon.
(d) MDA office is going to be sift soon as the MDA office is ready and once the MDA staff start living there, a lot of work will stat like bus stand, and other services also.
(e) MDA is going to revised it circle rates from rs 5500/ to 7500/- from 01 APR 13.
(f) A lots of works highways are being connected to MDA , one can reach at kath road with out passing through the Moradbad at all.
( g) Already herbal park is being declared and work is going to be start soon.
(h) It is located in the best location as the NH-24 is passing very closely and many university and hotels and high value building are close to this project.
(h) sewerage plants is also start function and the work is completed in many sectors like sec 14 .
The move towards the pur of plots at this time will turn a very wise decision and one can get a good return.
Sanjaykhanna likes this.
  Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2013, 09:36 AM   #29
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: moradabad
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 5
Default

what are the current rates running at this time.
  Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2013, 09:37 AM   #30
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: moradabad
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 5
Default

it is Rs 6500 to 7500 in sec 14 and 7500 onwards in sector 12.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Mahindra Aura, Sector 110 a, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
Future reaestate prospects in Rajarhat
Mahagun Mywoods - future prospects
Future prospects for Krishna Artec's Greenwood city
Ansals Aquapolis: What are future Prospects?


Tags
advice, future, moradabad, prospects
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


"..", ".."India