135,209+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > IREF® Lounge > Questions & Suggestions > IREF Classifieds?
Please see and share our IREF promotional video!
Like Tree9Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 25 2012, 06:02 AM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default IREF Classifieds?

Hello folks!! I just stumbled on this site Real Estate India - Buy, Sell, Rent Residential and Commercial Properties on IREFCLASSIFIEDS.COM while googling for buying property in Gurgaon. However the site seems under construction. The forum seems to be functional though. Is this the only main site or does IREF also have a property listing website with some other URL?

  Reply With Quote
Old October 25 2012, 09:09 AM   #2
 
 
IGRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,677
Likes Received: 1643
Likes Given: 401
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo007 View Post
Hello folks!! I just stumbled on this site Real Estate India - Buy, Sell, Rent Residential and Commercial Properties on IREFCLASSIFIEDS.COM while googling for buying property in Gurgaon. However the site seems under construction. The forum seems to be functional though. Is this the only main site or does IREF also have a property listing website with some other URL?
The classified website is under development and will operate from a different URL
__________________
Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!
  Reply With Quote
Old October 25 2012, 06:51 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

The top 2 multiple listing sites (99acres & MBricks) are full of garbage and heavily funded by builders lobby. Brokers have tens of duplicate ads to mislead the end user. I am hoping that iref will come up with a fairly transparent model that can really assist the end user. (like is the case with this wonderful platform). Can we have more details on the launch and the kind of features etc that the irefclassified site will have?
  Reply With Quote
Old November 27 2012, 10:51 PM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadesh View Post
The top 2 multiple listing sites (99acres & MBricks) are full of garbage and heavily funded by builders lobby. Brokers have tens of duplicate ads to mislead the end user. I am hoping that iref will come up with a fairly transparent model that can really assist the end user. (like is the case with this wonderful platform). Can we have more details on the launch and the kind of features etc that the irefclassified site will have?
When is IREF launching the classified website? I am sure it would be clean and thorough like the forum itself. Too much rubbish out there.
  Reply With Quote
Old November 27 2012, 11:29 PM   #5
 
 
IGRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,677
Likes Received: 1643
Likes Given: 401
My Mood: Cool
Default

Under development. Thanks for your patience.
  Reply With Quote
Old December 18 2012, 08:35 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NCR
Posts: 81
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 37
My Mood: Happy
Default

The only reason why people prefer forums to classified sites is because of the genuine and honest feedback on the products. I am sure once launched, this will be one of its kind and surely be a great hit.

Can't wait to see it live. :-)
Phases likes this.
  Reply With Quote
Old December 24 2012, 07:40 PM   #7
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,334
Likes Received: 658
Likes Given: 129
My Mood: Tired
Default

Me either! Quite an ambitious project though, I must say!
  Reply With Quote
Old January 30 2013, 05:04 AM   #8
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

So guys when is the site being launched? Can we please have some update.
  Reply With Quote
Old January 30 2013, 09:16 AM   #9
 
 
IGRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,677
Likes Received: 1643
Likes Given: 401
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadesh View Post
So guys when is the site being launched? Can we please have some update.
The site is still under development.
  Reply With Quote
Old February 12 2013, 08:13 PM   #10
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,756
Likes Received: 391
Likes Given: 23
Default

And please allow the portability of username on IREF to the classified website as it will help in understanding the genuineness of the listing
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Will Real Estate Classifieds Disappear?
Classifieds Section
Why do we visit IREF (IREF Addiction)?
Local newspapers in Greater Noida for real estate classifieds


Tags
classifieds, iref
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


"..", ".."India