141,484+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > IREF® Lounge > Questions & Suggestions > Suggestions for improvement of the forum
Like Tree53Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 9 2012, 10:32 AM   #71
Member
 
Mr bullish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 355
Likes Received: 231
Likes Given: 58
Default

I request Moderators to go through current and even the posts which have been deleted yesterday of this member who goes by a Colored ID.

He has gone berserk, calling everybody Chor and by other names, all because somebody had the wise sense to bring a news from this area where an investor has been duped by a prominent builder of this area and court has directed police to register a FIR against the builder.

Strict and Urgent action needed.....

Krazy Yuppie likes this.
__________________
Don't just go by my Name
 
Old July 9 2012, 10:58 AM   #72
 
 
IGRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,913
Likes Received: 1714
Likes Given: 445
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr bullish View Post
I request Moderators to go through current and even the posts which have been deleted yesterday of this member who goes by a Colored ID.

He has gone berserk, calling everybody Chor and by other names, all because somebody had the wise sense to bring a news from this area where an investor has been duped by a prominent builder of this area and court has directed police to register a FIR against the builder.

Strict and Urgent action needed.....
Noted! We are doing the needful.
__________________
Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!
 
Old July 12 2012, 08:58 PM   #73
Veteran Member
 
Krazy Yuppie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bharat
Posts: 2,260
Likes Received: 1910
Likes Given: 1676
My Mood: Aggressive
Default

There are many threads with similar names and contents.
The Bubble May Be Set To Burst Again
The Bubble will burst
Has the correction finally arrived?
Recession in 2013 etc.
These threads are of interest to everybody.I think, it will be better if all these similar threads are merged into a single sticky thread for better interaction.
__________________
Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai
 
Old July 13 2012, 10:15 AM   #74
 
 
MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 38,861
Likes Received: 3773
Likes Given: 1178
My Mood: Sick
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
There are many threads with similar names and contents.
The Bubble May Be Set To Burst Again
The Bubble will burst
Has the correction finally arrived?
Recession in 2013 etc.
These threads are of interest to everybody.I think, it will be better if all these similar threads are merged into a single sticky thread for better interaction.


Krazy Yuppie, the issue is that many Bubble/ correction threads r discussing area specific issues & to club them will not be really correct . Like a thread in Pune is talking more about correction in Pune .

Threads which r having generalized discussions on this topic need to be looked at . Again, merging causes so many issues, like break in flow of discussions & IREF is not really inclined towards merging . The option we have is to close some threads & redirect the closed threads to one thread .


We r working on the above .



Thanks for the feedback .
__________________
ModpicPlease Read IREF Rules FAQ's
 
Old July 13 2012, 11:32 AM   #75
Member
 
Mr bullish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 355
Likes Received: 231
Likes Given: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOJa View Post
Krazy Yuppie, the issue is that many Bubble/ correction threads r discussing area specific issues & to club them will not be really correct . Like a thread in Pune is talking more about correction in Pune .

Threads which r having generalized discussions on this topic need to be looked at . Again, merging causes so many issues, like break in flow of discussions & IREF is not really inclined towards merging . The option we have is to close some threads & redirect the closed threads to one thread .


We r working on the above .



Thanks for the feedback .

I agree, merging similar threads is not feasible but closing irrelevant and repetitive ones and that too on everyday basis, is the need of the hour.

You fix a broker/paid agent on one and he immediately goes and opens his Shop in a new thread. Need to fix these guys in one place only
Krazy Yuppie likes this.
 
Old July 13 2012, 12:03 PM   #76
Veteran Member
 
Krazy Yuppie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bharat
Posts: 2,260
Likes Received: 1910
Likes Given: 1676
My Mood: Aggressive
Default

Some members post certain articles without giving source or link.Reading such material gives an impression that the material has been authored by the person posting it.Some persons do it deliberately to show off their writing prowess. I think this tendency need to be curbed.Such posts should be out rightly deleted and person posting it needs a warning.I have recently reported such attempt to Admin.I hope things will be streamlined at the end of Admin.
 
Old July 13 2012, 07:45 PM   #77
Member
 
Mr bullish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 355
Likes Received: 231
Likes Given: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGRM View Post
Noted! We are doing the needful.
Just to remind you of needful you promised. One person continues to create nuisance everywhere and nobody is there to stop him.
Krazy Yuppie likes this.
 
Old July 13 2012, 10:52 PM   #78
 
 
IGRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,913
Likes Received: 1714
Likes Given: 445
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr bullish View Post
Just to remind you of needful you promised. One person continues to create nuisance everywhere and nobody is there to stop him.
Noted.
 
Old July 15 2012, 08:04 PM   #79
Veteran Member
 
Krazy Yuppie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bharat
Posts: 2,260
Likes Received: 1910
Likes Given: 1676
My Mood: Aggressive
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGRM View Post
Noted.
At last some action has been taken.I see two casualities.The thread is revived showing some action but no reaction.I hope proceedings to be smooth this time
Mr bullish likes this.
 
Old July 24 2012, 04:28 PM   #80
Veteran Member
 
dineshsays's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: 'Wish'-town
Posts: 4,517
Likes Received: 1906
Likes Given: 705
My Mood: Relaxed
Default

A small suggestion - a number of times I've read some awesome posts that have been liked/appreciated by a lot of people. However it gets difficult to keep track of the message and it gets buried in all other subsequent posts on the thread or the thread losing popularity.

Would it be possible to retain some of these great posts for self use at a subsequent time some how.

One way could be to simply pick up posts which have x number of likes and put this in a seperate area (most liked posts or something, which is grouped by city or some other metadata associated with the post)

Alternatively - I could get a 'Bookmark' this message option so that the message gets added to my list of favorate messages and I can refer to this when I check my profile

Cheers
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Why is noida forum more happening than the Gurgaon forum
Improvement Trusts or Local Body & NO HUDA
Quick Assistance: Home Improvement Loan
Signs of improvement in Chinese property market


Tags
forum, improvement, suggestions
"..", ".."India