142,377+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Bangalore > SJR Paddington pre launch offer
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 4 2012, 01:39 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default SJR Paddington pre launch offer

Guys,

I was checking out SJR Paddington property on Sarjapur (close to Total Maal).
the sales person quotes 4290/- per sqft rate which seems to be on high end.

does someone has any other information about the project ?
its not yet BBMP approved plan.

Thanks
Abhinaw

 
Old August 4 2012, 03:26 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Likes Received: 22
Likes Given: 30
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinaw View Post
Guys,

I was checking out SJR Paddington property on Sarjapur (close to Total Maal).
the sales person quotes 4290/- per sqft rate which seems to be on high end.

does someone has any other information about the project ?
its not yet BBMP approved plan.

Thanks
Abhinaw

Hi, does anyone have master layout plan for SJR Paddington, Sarjapur Road

Even I'm interested, would like to know more. Pls update. Thanks.
 
Old August 5 2012, 03:44 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Likes Received: 22
Likes Given: 30
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BailOut View Post
Hi, does anyone have master layout plan for SJR Paddington, Sarjapur Road

Even I'm interested, would like to know more. Pls update. Thanks.
Anyone got more details?
 
Old August 6 2012, 09:01 PM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Hi,

I am also interested in this project. Has anyone booked?

Guys, Pls reply...
 
Old August 10 2012, 12:19 AM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Likes Received: 22
Likes Given: 30
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratfav View Post
Hi,

I am also interested in this project. Has anyone booked?

Guys, Pls reply...
Me too waiting for details.
 
Old August 11 2012, 08:19 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Likes Received: 9
Likes Given: 10
My Mood: Breezy
Default

It was been in news from june onwards and sales executive was saying it will be launched within a month.Please check the below

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/bangalore/t-pre-launches-bangalore-right-now-30865.html

And i have posted a thread at that time
http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...oad-34605.html

I have been to the place a couple of times and model apartment work was in progress. So they might have got approvals. I think there is some discussion going on about the road leading back to this property. I felt the price as a reasonable one.
 
Old August 13 2012, 01:27 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Likes Received: 22
Likes Given: 30
My Mood: Cool
Default

Thanks for update on Pre Launch offer SJR Paddington at Sarjapur Road

Any idea when this will be officially launched?
 
Old August 14 2012, 08:42 AM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Likes Received: 9
Likes Given: 10
My Mood: Breezy
Default

Don't know about launch date. But last time when the SE called me, he told all 2 BHKs are booked. I was looking for a 2 BHK so didn't checked after that
 
Old August 14 2012, 06:57 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Likes Received: 22
Likes Given: 30
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh1985 View Post
Don't know about launch date. But last time when the SE called me, he told all 2 BHKs are booked. I was looking for a 2 BHK so didn't checked after that
Ok. Thanks for the update.
 
Old August 17 2012, 01:57 PM   #10
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Guys, join SJR-Paddington google group. lets discuss there.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Adhiraj Pre-Launch offer in Sector 36 (Kharghar)
Special Navratri Pre Launch offer
Pre Launch Offer - Balewadi Stadium (Mahalunge)
Any Pre launch offer near HSR Layout ?
Per launch offer in pune


Tags
launch, offer, paddington, pre, sjr
".Bangalore.", ".Karnataka."India