144,405+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Bangalore > sobha aspire worth investment
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22 2012, 11:14 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 90
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 1
Default sobha aspire worth investment

couple of weeks back in TOI sunday edition there was advt for Sobha Aspire.
the price quoted is 3590 Rs psft.
what is your views on the project? is it worth investment of highly priced as per the location?
 
Old May 23 2012, 08:35 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 713
Likes Received: 39
Likes Given: 4
My Mood: Breezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaijasa2 View Post
couple of weeks back in TOI sunday edition there was advt for Sobha Aspire.
the price quoted is 3590 Rs psft.
what is your views on the project? is it worth investment of highly priced as per the location?
Sobha asipre , Sobha elite located in tumkur Road have encroached raj kaluve hence BBMP have not given Water or power supply according to DNA newspaper article
 
Old May 23 2012, 11:10 AM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 90
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 1
Default

i was speaking with a sobha marketing person today and he said that sobha has won case against BBMP on nala issue and that power supply been restored 2 months back. can some one confirm this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash2050 View Post
Sobha asipre , Sobha elite located in tumkur Road have encroached raj kaluve hence BBMP have not given Water or power supply according to DNA newspaper article
 
Old June 4 2012, 05:05 PM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Legal issues sorted out now

Hi Shaijasa,

I am an investor and I have bought a few apartments in Sobha Aspire. I can confirm the court's decision was in favour of Sobha and the raj kaluve issues have been sorted out.

I am selling one of my 2BHK apartments in Sobha Aspire on the 5th Floor at a good price. My price is 62 lacs all inclusive where as the builder's price is around 66 lacs for a 2BHK apartment. Apparently the builder is only left with 2 more units and will soon be sold out! So hurry before the prices shoot up even further.

I think this is a really good opportunity to invest. The apartment is likely to be handed over in the next 6 to 12 months and the metro station opposite the apartments is being constructed at a good pace.

The prices in this area are increasing ever so quickly

- the metro completing by 2013

- the NICE road connectivity only a kilometre away

- the elevated highway at the door step and

- the new road to airport being planned soon

Please contact me if you are a good hassle-free buyer and I might knock the price a bit further to strike a quick deal.
 
Old June 4 2012, 10:54 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 46
Likes Received: 15
Likes Given: 18
My Mood: Amazed
Smile Sobha Aspire/Elite alias Sobha Ruby alias Sobha Basil/ Beryl--- why so many name changes--- wht r they hiding?

For the past one year, residents of the posh Sobha Ruby and Sobha Platinum housing complexes at Nagasandra on Tumkur road have been depending on generator sets for their power supply. Reason: since the builder, Sobha Developers, has been accused of encroaching one acre of the adjacent primary stormwater drain (raja kaluve) for construction of the luxurious residential apartments, the BBMP has refused to allow Bescom to dig the road for laying power cables.

Narayan Naik, Bescom superintendent engineer, north, told DNA that power connectivity to the housing complexes had been sanctioned, but the “builder has not approached us for the future course of action”.

The trouble started when BBMP officials found that Sobha Ruby had encroached upon the ‘raja kaluve’ and filed a complaint with the jurisdictional Peenya Police. Subsequently, they denied permission for road cutting to lay underground power cables.

“Forget about the power supply — we have been managing somehow — we are not even getting other basic amenities like gas supply and ration card due to this situation,” Subhash Shetty, a resident said. “Because all officials ask us to submit our electricity consumer number, we are deprived of all the services.

We even paid Rs70,000 each for getting Cauvery water and have been managing with only borewell water. At least, the builder returned the money after the corporation told us that the apartments will not get Cauvery water connections till 2015.”

There are about 150 flats in Sobha Ruby. The builder had initially promised power connection within two months of occupancy. Rs1.57 lakh was collected as power sub-station installation charges from each flat owner. But there was no Bescom power supply.

Disgruntled residents then started a campaign against the builder. To alert prospective buyers, they pasted pamphlets in and around the building complex, mentioning that the building is under litigation.

Shetty had moved into his 1,200 sq ft flat (purchased for Rs40 lakh) last June. He said it was the builder’s responsibility to provide power supply before the flats were occupied. “Bescom power connections have been held up due to the ‘raja kaluve’ problem between the builder and the BBMP,” he said. “It has been a year since the owners started moving into their flats.”

“The power supplied to us by the generators is not stable,” said another resident who did not want to be named. “Despite having paid the entire amount towards the flat as per the final settlement, our wait for the power supply continues.”

R Raman, a spokesperson for Sobha developers, said unless the matter was settled by the court, Bescom power connections could not be ‘serviced’ since the BBMP would not approve the road cutting. “Last week, the court ordered a re-survey into the encroachment,” the spokesperson said. “In any case, we have been supplying power through generators.”

BBMP engineers admitted that residents were facing inconvenience, but said it was the builder’s responsibility to fix the problem. “Until the case is settled, we cannot approve road-digging,” said a zonal BBMP engineer.
 
Old June 6 2012, 12:01 PM   #6
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 46
Likes Received: 15
Likes Given: 18
My Mood: Amazed
Icon18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazeez View Post
Hi Shaijasa,

I am an investor and I have bought a few apartments in Sobha Aspire. I can confirm the court's decision was in favour of Sobha and the raj kaluve issues have been sorted out.

I am selling one of my 2BHK apartments in Sobha Aspire on the 5th Floor at a good price. My price is 62 lacs all inclusive where as the builder's price is around 66 lacs for a 2BHK apartment. Apparently the builder is only left with 2 more units and will soon be sold out! So hurry before the prices shoot up even further.

I think this is a really good opportunity to invest. The apartment is likely to be handed over in the next 6 to 12 months and the metro station opposite the apartments is being constructed at a good pace.

The prices in this area are increasing ever so quickly

- the metro completing by 2013

- the NICE road connectivity only a kilometre away

- the elevated highway at the door step and

- the new road to airport being planned soon

Please contact me if you are a good hassle-free buyer and I might knock the price a bit further to strike a quick deal.
Really???? Are things sorted out??? or do you just want to sell your flat and make a quick buck?

The below is article of April 2012. If you are looking to buy and stay there. You dont have to go to hell to see how it would be there just move to Sobha Ruby (alias) Sobha Basil (alias) Sobha Aspire (alias) Sobha Elite


Here is proof that the underground water level in the city is depleting alarmingly. The taps in the newly constructed Sobha Ruby apartments at Nagasandra on Tumkur Road, where 170 families live, went dry one morning this week after all four borewells on its the premises dried up. The situation has now reached such a pass that the residents welfare association has decided to recycle and use the water in the swimming pool.

Mines and Geology department officials inspected 300-feet borewells but could not offer any help as the underground waterbeds had dried. Even as efforts are being made to identify new sites on the premises, to dig more borewells, the residents are forced to buy 60,000 litres of water — 10 tankers at a cost of Rs 350 each — every day.

The residents’ welfare association called an emergency meeting on Wednesday and decided to ration the water supply. It has decided to stop water supply from 12.30 pm to 4.30 pm, barring uninterrupted supply of treated water for toilets.

“Looking at the borewell depths across Bangalore, people generally dig up to 800 to 900 feet depth. This being the case, how did the developers estimate that the yield at 280 feet depth could suffice for all the flats?” said a member of the association.

Since the residential complex, which has 360 flats and 50 per cent occupancy, has a sewage treatment plant and uses the treated water for non-domestic purposes, the toilets will not suffer. Till water supply is favourably augmented, the residents have decided to drain the water in the swimming pool and use it.

A camera test was done on the borewells to access the situation and the residents will now get a geologist to check the water current below the existing borewell depth.

According to Subhash Shetty, another resident of the complex,the tanker water purchased everyday, apart from being an additional pinch on the pockets, is also of poor quality. “The water stinks and buckets turn greasy after use. Just about a year after occupying the flat, the borewells have dried up. We also don’t have Bescom power connection and hence depend on generators,” Shetty said.
 
Old June 6 2012, 01:11 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 713
Likes Received: 39
Likes Given: 4
My Mood: Breezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rddh12 View Post
Really???? Are things sorted out??? or do you just want to sell your flat and make a quick buck?

The below is article of April 2012. If you are looking to buy and stay there. You dont have to go to hell to see how it would be there just move to Sobha Ruby (alias) Sobha Basil (alias) Sobha Aspire (alias) Sobha Elite


Here is proof that the underground water level in the city is depleting alarmingly. The taps in the newly constructed Sobha Ruby apartments at Nagasandra on Tumkur Road, where 170 families live, went dry one morning this week after all four borewells on its the premises dried up. The situation has now reached such a pass that the residents welfare association has decided to recycle and use the water in the swimming pool.

Mines and Geology department officials inspected 300-feet borewells but could not offer any help as the underground waterbeds had dried. Even as efforts are being made to identify new sites on the premises, to dig more borewells, the residents are forced to buy 60,000 litres of water — 10 tankers at a cost of Rs 350 each — every day.

The residents’ welfare association called an emergency meeting on Wednesday and decided to ration the water supply. It has decided to stop water supply from 12.30 pm to 4.30 pm, barring uninterrupted supply of treated water for toilets.

“Looking at the borewell depths across Bangalore, people generally dig up to 800 to 900 feet depth. This being the case, how did the developers estimate that the yield at 280 feet depth could suffice for all the flats?” said a member of the association.

Since the residential complex, which has 360 flats and 50 per cent occupancy, has a sewage treatment plant and uses the treated water for non-domestic purposes, the toilets will not suffer. Till water supply is favourably augmented, the residents have decided to drain the water in the swimming pool and use it.

A camera test was done on the borewells to access the situation and the residents will now get a geologist to check the water current below the existing borewell depth.

According to Subhash Shetty, another resident of the complex,the tanker water purchased everyday, apart from being an additional pinch on the pockets, is also of poor quality. “The water stinks and buckets turn greasy after use. Just about a year after occupying the flat, the borewells have dried up. We also don’t have Bescom power connection and hence depend on generators,” Shetty said.
It is worth the investment if everything is sorted out .It is right opposite Metro station on NH-4
 
Old January 27 2013, 09:43 PM   #8
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 8
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Greetings All,

Any updates on this project with regard to above-mentioned problems?

Thanks.
 
Old February 18 2013, 12:03 AM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default I am interested in buying 2BHK Appartment.

Pls give me yr contact details. Do you still have this property to sell and sold out. ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazeez View Post
Hi Shaijasa,

I am an investor and I have bought a few apartments in Sobha Aspire. I can confirm the court's decision was in favour of Sobha and the raj kaluve issues have been sorted out.

I am selling one of my 2BHK apartments in Sobha Aspire on the 5th Floor at a good price. My price is 62 lacs all inclusive where as the builder's price is around 66 lacs for a 2BHK apartment. Apparently the builder is only left with 2 more units and will soon be sold out! So hurry before the prices shoot up even further.

I think this is a really good opportunity to invest. The apartment is likely to be handed over in the next 6 to 12 months and the metro station opposite the apartments is being constructed at a good pace.

The prices in this area are increasing ever so quickly

- the metro completing by 2013

- the NICE road connectivity only a kilometre away

- the elevated highway at the door step and

- the new road to airport being planned soon

Please contact me if you are a good hassle-free buyer and I might knock the price a bit further to strike a quick deal.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
PreLaunch by Sobha Developers near HAL airport - Sobha Concordia
Sobha Indraprastha - Worth investing?
Sobha Sobha Morzaria Grandeur at Dairy Circle,
I love big builders: Sobha Ruby, Sobha Platinum on Encroached Land


Tags
aspire, investment, sobha, worth
".Bangalore.", ".Karnataka."India