138,850+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Bangalore > Villa Plots in gated community , Bangalore
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 12 2012, 06:28 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 1
Default Villa Plots in gated community , Bangalore

Dear all , any suggestion on reasonably priced Villa plots in North Bangalore or Sarjapur road in gated communities from reliable developers ?

 
Old August 14 2012, 04:05 PM   #2
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 26
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Fine
Default

There is a new project near sompura gate Sarjapura by S2Housing. As per the builder the BMRDA approvals are in-progress and should be in place within 4-6 months. I was told that this is their first project. They are also coming up with an apartment block in the same campus with around 180 flats called Avantika Lifestyle. They are quoting around Rs 1500/- per sft for the villa plots. Is this price worth it? Any body with more information please reply.
 
Old August 15 2012, 05:34 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 42
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdatta View Post
There is a new project near sompura gate Sarjapura by S2Housing. As per the builder the BMRDA approvals are in-progress and should be in place within 4-6 months. I was told that this is their first project. They are also coming up with an apartment block in the same campus with around 180 flats called Avantika Lifestyle. They are quoting around Rs 1500/- per sft for the villa plots. Is this price worth it? Any body with more information please reply.
Hi Sdatta,

Not able to send PM to you.
Can you share the contact details of the builder?
 
Old August 15 2012, 07:48 PM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: london
Posts: 26
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 3
My Mood: Busy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambal77 View Post
Hi Sdatta,

Not able to send PM to you.
Can you share the contact details of the builder?
it is mentioned in another thread
http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...39-page66.html

S2

pl note I am not promoting this project, just an information
 
Old August 15 2012, 09:55 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 42
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by replyami View Post
it is mentioned in another thread
http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...39-page66.html

S2

pl note I am not promoting this project, just an information
Hi Replyami,

Thanks for the input.

I had seen the website earlier and called numbers mentioned. No one takes the call nor any one returns the call.

Land Line - One is operational and the other one is not. Someone took the call and gave the same number and asked me to get in touch.

I was told it is their first project. They need to improve their service levels.
 
Old August 16 2012, 11:44 AM   #6
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

I agree.. I called / mailed and asked for more information on availability and total costs .. but there is no response whatsoever.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ambal77 View Post
Hi Replyami,

Thanks for the input.

I had seen the website earlier and called numbers mentioned. No one takes the call nor any one returns the call.

Land Line - One is operational and the other one is not. Someone took the call and gave the same number and asked me to get in touch.

I was told it is their first project. They need to improve their service levels.
 
Old August 16 2012, 08:46 PM   #7
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Default

you can also see signature tulip project...it is upcoming area... i remember last year they were selling the plots at 1250/sft. There are lot of gated development happening in that area.
If you are looking for Villa then also you have good options: Pruksa Silvana(80 to 90 lacs) and GR Sun Villas(1.1cr+).
In-case you wanted to know more about this area pls read on:
getinvested . blog spot . in/2011/11/potential-of-east-bangalore.html
 
Old August 20 2012, 07:40 AM   #8
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 1
Default

Dear All , thank you very much for all the valuable inputs , I could visit and see Ferns Manor , Century Eden , S2 and Pine woods. Looks like I will choose one between S2 and Pine woods. S2 doesn't have BMDRA approval yet but Pine woods is already approved. Kindly comment if you see any issue here. This fits in my plan from a long term investment perspective.
 
Old August 20 2012, 06:35 PM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 42
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhvin01 View Post
Dear All , thank you very much for all the valuable inputs , I could visit and see Ferns Manor , Century Eden , S2 and Pine woods. Looks like I will choose one between S2 and Pine woods. S2 doesn't have BMDRA approval yet but Pine woods is already approved. Kindly comment if you see any issue here. This fits in my plan from a long term investment perspective.
Hi Sukhvin,

What is the Pine wood Sft Rate?
 
Old August 21 2012, 02:05 PM   #10
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 1
Default

Hi Ambal S2 1500 PINE WOOD 1100 , is it good price ?
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Gated Community plots - North Bangalore
pre launch or upcoming gated community villa plots
gated community plots in bangalore
High End Gated Community Villa Plots in Varthur
gated community villa houses in Chennai


Tags
bangalore, community, gated, plots, villa
".Bangalore.", ".Karnataka."India