IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum

IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/)
-   Real Estate Chennai (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/f-real-estate-chennai-24.html/)
-   -   Navin's Starwood Towers, Vengaivasal, Chennai (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-chennai/t-navins-starwood-towers-vengaivasal-chennai-43147.html)

GS1983 June 26 2013 10:04 AM

I too agree with you Navin.. it doesnt makes sense at all.. Very first thing., if you are in walnut or chestnut you have to go across the road to access these facilities.In this case even ppl in phase 1 might be considered as outsiders. Though I may not use the club everyday., the future blocks residents may not feel comfortable having ppl from outside coming in to their community.

I was thinking as 8 blocks including phase 1(excluding the commercial block).. Did I miss something in their plan.. let me know!

Quote:

Originally Posted by navink (Post 889335)
Sevag

I dont think it makes sense to open clubhouse to public. navins is building 11 towers and this clubhouse size wont even be enough if one member from each apartment will be using , how can they accomodate outsiders ?


navink June 26 2013 07:53 PM

Have they started booking for the apartments which will have the clubhouse ? How much time will it take to complete ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivag83 (Post 889538)
I too agree with you Navin.. it doesnt makes sense at all.. Very first thing., if you are in walnut or chestnut you have to go across the road to access these facilities.In this case even ppl in phase 1 might be considered as outsiders. Though I may not use the club everyday., the future blocks residents may not feel comfortable having ppl from outside coming in to their community.

I was thinking as 8 blocks including phase 1(excluding the commercial block).. Did I miss something in their plan.. let me know!


GS1983 June 26 2013 08:44 PM

Not yet Navin... still the bookings for phase 1 is going on.. I guess it might another one year for them to launch the next phase (might be launching even after completing phase 1 .,which is by 2015)...! Will ask abt it when i talk to them..

Quote:

Originally Posted by navink (Post 890290)
Have they started booking for the apartments which will have the clubhouse ? How much time will it take to complete ?


kvkumaran June 27 2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivag83 (Post 889320)
thanks kumaran ... my parents are planning to do the agreement on 28th... will let you know if something comes up meanwhile... i have wrote an pm to you..!

Navin's has sent updated pics of the project site. Did you receive.

Another query: Did Navin's send soft copy or hard copy of the Sales deed to anyone?

GS1983 June 27 2013 09:18 PM

nope...nothing at all from them.... they just asked for my documents for the agreement work...!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kvkumaran (Post 890697)
Navin's has sent updated pics of the project site. Did you receive.

Another query: Did Navin's send soft copy or hard copy of the Sales deed to anyone?


ownproperty June 29 2013 06:57 PM

Hi all,

I recently booked a 2BHK in Navins starwood chestnut block. I was going through the threads and thought i can share my views on few points
Clubhouse open to public - In promoter agreement, it was mentioned that promoter has right to open clubhouse to public in their own discretion. But it is not clearly told whether it will be definitely opened or not. It is also mentioned if the owner decide to sell their apartment then new owner has to pay Rs.1.5L for club membership and old owner will not get any refund on membership fee.
Phase II launch- Marketing executive told it will take another 3-6 months for launching those blocks with clubhouse and expected completion is Dec 2016.
Road/Park in the site - This will be govt. road and i was informed this will be fully completed during handover. Inaddition to it big park (close to 15 grounds) in this project will be gifted to govt and this is part of govt. approvals/guidelines.

Hope this info helps.

I would like to hear views on
a) Maintainence charges - Rs.3.50 /sqft inspite of clubhouse will not be ready for first 6 months of handover (Mar 2015). I think this is very high compared to other projects. Even in OMR the per sqft rate is hovering in the range of Rs.2.25 to 2.5 per sqft and this is inclusive of water procured through tanker for utility usage as ground water is not good in OMR. I was informed though it is Rs.3.50 the builder will refix the charges at the time of handover. Any thoughts on this?
b) Does any one completed doing diligence on the title - any feedback from lawyers on this? hope everyone knows this is a joint venture and Navins doesn't own the land.
c) CMDA approval - I was informed by marketing executive that recently they got CMDA approval and awaiting for local govt. office approvals. When i contacted SBI for loan i came to know that SBI has not yet approved this project and would take another few more days for completing approvals.

GS1983 June 29 2013 07:56 PM

Thanks for sharing the info here "Ownproperty"... That gives a pretty clear idea about their stand on the clubhouse... Little concerned about the maintenance charges for the first 2 yrs as its expensive without any amenities for the initial yrs.. Any info about UDS of this project???


Quote:

Originally Posted by ownproperty (Post 892820)
Hi all,

I recently booked a 2BHK in Navins starwood chestnut block. I was going through the threads and thought i can share my views on few points.


infoseek June 29 2013 09:20 PM

Sivag83, Is your loan approved ? Is the bank disbursing without CMDA approval ? I am also looking at a different project which is not yet approved. Hence the query.

ownproperty June 29 2013 09:23 PM

Sivag83From what i know, it is 27% of saleable area eg. for 1234 sq.ft 2BHK flat UDS is 333 sq.ft
This is pretty much at bottom range of the industry.

GS1983 June 29 2013 09:29 PM

My loan is not yet disbursed as its in the inital stage of processing only..I am going through LICHFL..and also I have been informed that only pre-approval will be done but disbursing of funds will be done only after necessary approvals....!

Quote:

Originally Posted by infoseek (Post 892936)
Sivag83, Is your loan approved ? Is the bank disbursing without CMDA approval ? I am also looking at a different project which is not yet approved. Hence the query.



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:01 PM.