149,437+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Delhi > DDA Plots to be Alloted in Rohini, Delhi
Like Tree130Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 26 2012, 01:39 PM   #381
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 104
Likes Received: 24
Likes Given: 19
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh2010 View Post
Thanks Anand,

Seniors would appreciate if you can guide on all the queries pls!!!
Also while applying have the applicant gave the photo also in 1981?

Thanks
Mahesh,

No in 1981, No photograph was required and provided by individuals in application.
You may be aware that there has been hundred of cases where miscreat people in collaboration with DDA official have sold flats for deceased people or other people who were not aware that they got a flat / plot in draw. I expect similar cases would be happening by the DDA syndicate this time also and reason of DDA requirement at this moment is to understand how much of 20000 are still "active".

For you :
Advice is to get duplicate FDR asap. You have a big problem if your relatives file a counter affidavit as it would then enter into litigation.

What is the reason of your relatives behaving like this? Are they greedy or have they applied in yours father name and excuse me, you turned greedy? My suggestion is to patch up. If they enter against you, it can lead to cancellation of plot

In either way for DDA, the name, father's name and address of the application are important for identity of peson. If you are able to provide then it is best.
Mahesh2010 likes this.
 
Old July 26 2012, 02:49 PM   #382
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 5
My Mood: Asleep
Default

Thanks Sumit for the reply!

Can you please suggest purely on the basis of FDR can they file counter affidavit? Is it possible? Please reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitjain View Post
Mahesh,

No in 1981, No photograph was required and provided by individuals in application.
You may be aware that there has been hundred of cases where miscreat people in collaboration with DDA official have sold flats for deceased people or other people who were not aware that they got a flat / plot in draw. I expect similar cases would be happening by the DDA syndicate this time also and reason of DDA requirement at this moment is to understand how much of 20000 are still "active".

For you :
Advice is to get duplicate FDR asap. You have a big problem if your relatives file a counter affidavit as it would then enter into litigation.

What is the reason of your relatives behaving like this? Are they greedy or have they applied in yours father name and excuse me, you turned greedy? My suggestion is to patch up. If they enter against you, it can lead to cancellation of plot

In either way for DDA, the name, father's name and address of the application are important for identity of peson. If you are able to provide then it is best.
 
Old July 26 2012, 03:23 PM   #383
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 104
Likes Received: 24
Likes Given: 19
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh2010 View Post
Thanks Sumit for the reply!

Can you please suggest purely on the basis of FDR can they file counter affidavit? Is it possible? Please reply!
Yes if they forge the other documents for the identity. Although it would be a cheating in court, but your plot would be dragged. IF they prove in court the plot was financed by them or Benami it would be cancelled.

If relations are really strained, you can put complaint against them for stealing the FDR etc.

My again suggestion try to patch up. If your relative get cosultancy from some advocate or DDA official, it would be a trouble for you.

They can say " na khaenge na khaney denge"
Mahesh2010 likes this.
 
Old July 26 2012, 04:03 PM   #384
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 5
My Mood: Asleep
Default

Thanks sumit,

This means worse case is plot can be cancelled. No other case or action as the other party will have to use forge documents.
Please comment.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitjain View Post
Yes if they forge the other documents for the identity. Although it would be a cheating in court, but your plot would be dragged. IF they prove in court the plot was financed by them or Benami it would be cancelled.

If relations are really strained, you can put complaint against them for stealing the FDR etc.

My again suggestion try to patch up. If your relative get cosultancy from some advocate or DDA official, it would be a trouble for you.

They can say " na khaenge na khaney denge"
 
Old July 26 2012, 04:14 PM   #385
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 104
Likes Received: 24
Likes Given: 19
My Mood: Amazed
Default

The plot is in yours name. You are asking for a duplicate FDR. How can any body file criminal or any case???

At max, he can put that you are benami and plot should be cancelled. It is very difficult to prove benami aftrer 31years ,when banking was not computerized.

Person with FDR can't do any thing. you can have duplicate FDR but not the duplicate entity. Important thing name, father's name and addreess. If three matches, take it.

IT IS YOURS
Mahesh2010 likes this.
 
Old July 26 2012, 04:20 PM   #386
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 5
My Mood: Asleep
Default

Thank you very much for the guidance Sumit!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitjain View Post
The plot is in yours name. You are asking for a duplicate FDR. How can any body file criminal or any case???

At max, he can put that you are benami and plot should be cancelled. It is very difficult to prove benami aftrer 31years ,when banking was not computerized.

Person with FDR can't do any thing. you can have duplicate FDR but not the duplicate entity. Important thing name, father's name and addreess. If three matches, take it.

IT IS YOURS
 
Old July 26 2012, 07:18 PM   #387
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 1
Default

Mahesh there should be no room for confusion on who is caryring what . Person having all legal identity documents and address etc are real ownners. So submit documents ASAP . You relative might adopt parchi thing with DDA official ...but from where they will get the real identity . So keep your fingers crossed and proceed .

Also why do'nt you check your details online on DDA site
Delhi Development Authority

enter your category and application number and it will display name of applicant and address . So validate and proceed .
Mahesh2010 likes this.
 
Old July 26 2012, 10:15 PM   #388
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 621
Likes Received: 117
Likes Given: 521
Default

If we give affidavit that we dont hold plot and though we have it
Will it affect our legal position in court if dda cancels our plot and we appeal?
will court say since u gave wrong affidavit we cant help ?
 
Old July 26 2012, 10:57 PM   #389
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Does anyone have update on the latest High Court and Supreme Court Rulings related to this scheme?

My dad has been allotted a plot under this scheme. However, we know that cases were being pursued in both the Supreme Court and the High Court to challenge DDA's inactivity and apathy shown towards the registrants of this scheme. Through some other forums, DDA-ROHINI RESIDENTIAL PLOT SCHEME 1981, I came to know that the cases were due for hearing on July 16th and July 25th in the respective courts. Does anyone have any update on how the proceedings went, and what, if any, ruling came out?

Thanks for your inputs!
 
Old July 27 2012, 01:25 AM   #390
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 357
Likes Received: 62
Likes Given: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurukripa49 View Post
My dad has been allotted a plot under this scheme. However, we know that cases were being pursued in both the Supreme Court and the High Court to challenge DDA's inactivity and apathy shown towards the registrants of this scheme. Through some other forums, DDA-ROHINI RESIDENTIAL PLOT SCHEME 1981, I came to know that the cases were due for hearing on July 16th and July 25th in the respective courts. Does anyone have any update on how the proceedings went, and what, if any, ruling came out?

Thanks for your inputs!
Amidst this allotment euphoria, surprisingly, there is no news of the outcome of July 16 and 25 hearings !!! If someone has any update, please share.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

-->
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
[Investment Options] Sectors 28/32, Rohini , Delhi
Want to purchase WBHIDCO alloted AA-I plots in new town or Salt Lake
Kundli (HR) v/s Rohini (DELHI) New Sectors, Which is Good ?
Any info on Delhi MPD2021 Zone N (north of Rohini) RWA societies?
In terms of investment rohini (delhi) or gurgaon ?


Tags
alloted , dda , plots , rohini
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks