139,142+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Faridabad > Puri Constructions, VIP floors Sec 81 Faridabad
Like Tree36Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 19 2012, 02:12 PM   #31
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 193
Likes Received: 67
Likes Given: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketest View Post
Now with lots of builders going behind bars and unbailable warrant against Kabul Chawla not being quashed, I just hope that things improve quickly in terms of ethics.
Kabul never went to jail despite an unbailable warrent against him. He is still roaming free and holding strategic meetings on how to comprehensively loot the buyers, how to launch more paper projects and mop advance, how to delay, fraud and cheat the government by not paying the regulatory payments like EDC etc. and how to get the most notorious lawyers in his company for managing his criminal activities

 
Old July 19 2012, 06:04 PM   #32
Veteran Member
 
miketest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 4,955
Likes Received: 1799
Likes Given: 2064
My Mood: Bored
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulmule View Post
Kabul never went to jail despite an unbailable warrent against him. He is still roaming free and holding strategic meetings on how to comprehensively loot the buyers, how to launch more paper projects and mop advance, how to delay, fraud and cheat the government by not paying the regulatory payments like EDC etc. and how to get the most notorious lawyers in his company for managing his criminal activities
And there are small time thieves who have been languishing in Tihar jail for years for small time thievery. Ironical but True. In India, if you really want to survive, you should either be filthy rich or below poverty line. In all other cases, there is nothing but struggle throughout.
Krazy Yuppie and prabhjeetran like this.
 
Old July 19 2012, 06:33 PM   #33
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,910
Likes Received: 179
Likes Given: 349
Default

All the builders have adopted this game and unless you get a possession and registry there could be something else that they can find to suck money out of you. 15-20% increase in the super area is the new standard now, but what could be done against the builders to bring these numbers in control?
 
Old July 19 2012, 07:18 PM   #34
 
 
BlessU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,922
Likes Received: 3399
Likes Given: 2855
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvjain View Post
All the builders have adopted this game and unless you get a possession and registry there could be something else that they can find to suck money out of you. 15-20% increase in the super area is the new standard now, but what could be done against the builders to bring these numbers in control?
Hi
Greetings

I think this is a clear case of fraud, cheating and actually EXTORTION!!!
EXTORTION because they know that BBA is in favour of Builder and the buyer has no other option but to pay?? Is this not Extortion, which is a criminal offence.

Any increase in super area cannot be beyond logical % as we are dealing with measurable parameters and have deployed reputed architects and town planners. In an architects language, theory and dictionary, such huge abberations beyond 5% are representative of UNETHICAL PRACTICES.

Even govt charges COMPOSITION FEES beyond 5% ofpermissible FAR MAX. Beyond which there is no recourse.

It is purely upto DTCP to step in and ensure that the saleable area cannot vary more than a logical %. In all Mahindra projects the maximum +/- 5%. As I read somewhere, they actually refunded money as Super area was reduced by a few % points!!! THIS IS WHAT I CALL ETHICAL.

More than anything else, even if the BBA has been signed it does not give a free hand to the builder to increase the amount n no of times to any %. In the CCI judgement, any change has to be first confirmed with the buyers and not merely imposed on them.

In my opinion, this is a clear cut definciency on the part of the architectural planning department of Puri. This being in total control of the PURI management is therefore their own business loss as the buyer is getting no specific benefit for this additional payment. This can be checked by filing and RTI with DTCP to know of there has been any change in scope of building and site layout, in which case it has to be first approved by DTCP as per act. There are a lot of other technical points which can be discussed in a suitable forum.

Cheers
 
Old July 19 2012, 08:42 PM   #35
Veteran Member
 
miketest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 4,955
Likes Received: 1799
Likes Given: 2064
My Mood: Bored
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessU View Post
Hi
Greetings

I think this is a clear case of fraud, cheating and actually EXTORTION!!!
EXTORTION because they know that BBA is in favour of Builder and the buyer has no other option but to pay?? Is this not Extortion, which is a criminal offence.

Any increase in super area cannot be beyond logical % as we are dealing with measurable parameters and have deployed reputed architects and town planners. In an architects language, theory and dictionary, such huge abberations beyond 5% are representative of UNETHICAL PRACTICES.

Even govt charges COMPOSITION FEES beyond 5% ofpermissible FAR MAX. Beyond which there is no recourse.

It is purely upto DTCP to step in and ensure that the saleable area cannot vary more than a logical %. In all Mahindra projects the maximum +/- 5%. As I read somewhere, they actually refunded money as Super area was reduced by a few % points!!! THIS IS WHAT I CALL ETHICAL.

More than anything else, even if the BBA has been signed it does not give a free hand to the builder to increase the amount n no of times to any %. In the CCI judgement, any change has to be first confirmed with the buyers and not merely imposed on them.

In my opinion, this is a clear cut definciency on the part of the architectural planning department of Puri. This being in total control of the PURI management is therefore their own business loss as the buyer is getting no specific benefit for this additional payment. This can be checked by filing and RTI with DTCP to know of there has been any change in scope of building and site layout, in which case it has to be first approved by DTCP as per act. There are a lot of other technical points which can be discussed in a suitable forum.

Cheers
Now what I am gonna tell you will be shocking than ever in this story. Company took bookings on built up area of 1243 sq ft. at Rs. 2,518/sq ft. which included BSP, EDC/IDC and parking, in short all inclusive (roughly Rs. 2350/sq ft BSP if we take out EDC/IDC and parking). Then they probably thought that they have made a mistake selling a project on built up area because that would leave them no scope for any cheating. While signing BBA they converted build up area to "super" built up area and added a clause that the company was free to increase the same by 20%.

In a reply to a recent email of mine when I asked why did they sell the project at such high price if it was not sold on built up area, the girl said that it was not possible for company to measure balconies, mumties, bullcrap etc etc so they were NOT INCLUDED AT ALL in the initial plan. Is this some kind of joke? They are twisting things here and there but are not accepting that the project was sold on built up area and not super built up area.
 
Old July 19 2012, 09:06 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 551
Likes Received: 180
Likes Given: 203
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Mike, you are capable and I encourage you to make a group of atleast 6-7 investors in this project. It will not be difficult. All the investors fear to take the company head on because they think their unit will be cancelled . But no company can actually cancel. Legal action may take time, but the best thing that works here is media exposure
 
Old July 19 2012, 09:51 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 618
Likes Received: 140
Likes Given: 200
My Mood: Fine
Default

Everyone knows that Builders are ding EXTORTION in broad day light, including DTCP, Huda Admin, everyone.
And infact the authorities have the power to question and force them to comply. But no one does. Simply because they are involved too, they are getting bribes.




Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessU View Post
Hi
Greetings

I think this is a clear case of fraud, cheating and actually EXTORTION!!!
EXTORTION because they know that BBA is in favour of Builder and the buyer has no other option but to pay?? Is this not Extortion, which is a criminal offence.

Any increase in super area cannot be beyond logical % as we are dealing with measurable parameters and have deployed reputed architects and town planners. In an architects language, theory and dictionary, such huge abberations beyond 5% are representative of UNETHICAL PRACTICES.

Even govt charges COMPOSITION FEES beyond 5% ofpermissible FAR MAX. Beyond which there is no recourse.

It is purely upto DTCP to step in and ensure that the saleable area cannot vary more than a logical %. In all Mahindra projects the maximum +/- 5%. As I read somewhere, they actually refunded money as Super area was reduced by a few % points!!! THIS IS WHAT I CALL ETHICAL.

More than anything else, even if the BBA has been signed it does not give a free hand to the builder to increase the amount n no of times to any %. In the CCI judgement, any change has to be first confirmed with the buyers and not merely imposed on them.

In my opinion, this is a clear cut definciency on the part of the architectural planning department of Puri. This being in total control of the PURI management is therefore their own business loss as the buyer is getting no specific benefit for this additional payment. This can be checked by filing and RTI with DTCP to know of there has been any change in scope of building and site layout, in which case it has to be first approved by DTCP as per act. There are a lot of other technical points which can be discussed in a suitable forum.

Cheers
 
Old July 19 2012, 10:12 PM   #38
Veteran Member
 
miketest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 4,955
Likes Received: 1799
Likes Given: 2064
My Mood: Bored
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLordGanj View Post
Mike, you are capable and I encourage you to make a group of atleast 6-7 investors in this project. It will not be difficult. All the investors fear to take the company head on because they think their unit will be cancelled . But no company can actually cancel. Legal action may take time, but the best thing that works here is media exposure
Buddy I sent an email to over 200 people yesterday asking for support for a court case. You know how many replied back?

0

They have been discussing meetings, emails etc etc but when it came to court case, nobody is cooperating.
 
Old July 19 2012, 10:41 PM   #39
 
 
BlessU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,922
Likes Received: 3399
Likes Given: 2855
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketest View Post
Buddy I sent an email to over 200 people yesterday asking for support for a court case. You know how many replied back?

0

They have been discussing meetings, emails etc etc but when it came to court case, nobody is cooperating.
Hi
Greetings

Sare Khairati hain... Punjabi ka ek Joke Yaad aa raha hai inke liye.. check PM
Cheers
 
Old May 24 2013, 10:41 PM   #40
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Lets file the court case without any further delay

Lets us file the court case and let us share the e mails with contact nos...see if we r pro-active , we can unite and file the case at the earliest for cheating , fraud and deceipt
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessU View Post
Hi
Greetings

This is nothing short of disgusting.
This reflects in a 17% increase in the BSP.
Since Super Area is used for calculating
-Stamp duty of registration,
-EDC, EEDC, Interest on the same
-PLC, IFMS, Monthly maintenance

The net resultant increase would be nearly 25%!!!

This should be immediately challenged in the court of law if earlier responses from other builders are an example. None of the builders gives the right reasons and evades any logical objective answer.

MIKE, if thinking of sticking to the payment then all you have to do is crib in your own private space else file a dozen RTI, build communication with the builder, get a few like minded people and move court based on inputs.

It is really a deplorable situation. All this is happening only because things are on the up and builders showing their greedy tendancies are trying to claim their pound of flesh any which way, legal or unethical.

Cheers
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Puri Highstreet 81, Commercial, Greater Faridabad
Puri PRANAYAM Price and Quality, sec 82-85 Greater Faridabad
3 BHK+ SQ: Puri Pranayam/PTP Grandeura/Omaxe SPA VILLAGE: Only highrise no independent floors
Puri Ananda Vilas, Sec 81, Greater Faridabad
Puri Constructions, VIP floors Sec 81 Faridabad ( Closed )


Tags
area, constructions, floors, increases, puri, super, vip
".Faridabad.", ".Haryana."India