135,219+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Ghaziabad > Awas Vikas Parisad Scheme in Delhi Saharanpur road
Please see and share our IREF promotional video!
Like Tree60Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 3 2013, 10:44 AM   #201
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 52
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 3
Default

Hi Friends,
I have been alotted 3BHK 1100 sqft at NBCC Town Khekra.
It is costing 2050000. i.e average around 1850 sqft including Parking.

Please tell me the prospects of the area? Is it worth the investment?
How far is it from Delhi Sahranpur Yojna?

Please guide.

Thanks,
Bharat

  Reply With Quote
Old March 5 2013, 04:03 PM   #202
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 43
Likes Received: 13
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat3668 View Post
Hi Friends,
I have been alotted 3BHK 1100 sqft at NBCC Town Khekra.
It is costing 2050000. i.e average around 1850 sqft including Parking.

Please tell me the prospects of the area? Is it worth the investment?
How far is it from Delhi Sahranpur Yojna?

Please guide.

Thanks,
Bharat
Dear Bharat,

It should be around 8 kms. from Delhi Saharanpur Yojana. As of now, it does not have very rosy future. For very long term, say about 10 years, you may get something. Moreover, it is in Baghpat District, while Delhi-Saharanpur Yojna is in Ghaziabad District. This also makes lot of difference. But, construction-wise these flats must be of very good quality as reputed concerns like NBCC and L&T are involved.
  Reply With Quote
Old March 14 2013, 07:04 PM   #203
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 35
Likes Received: 16
Likes Given: 4
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Hello Friends

Long time No See...

1st Lets me congratulate Every one who has invested in UPAVP D-S scheme.

Couple of Good news :
1) Work has started
2) Both SAPNA n ASRA Tenders has releases.
3) SAPNA - LnT --> Better for SAPNA guys and their construction would be Sec 5 Only
4) ASRA as more number of flats so we have 2 other big names for the construction
5) Will be done till June 2014.
6) UPAVP Del-Saharanpur Road scheme has names as "Grahast Yojna"
7) As promise :- UPAVP has their office at site location and sample flat is goin to be constructed very soon.
8) New UPAVP address for so called "Grahast Yojna" is "Near Village panchola, Mandola, GZB.
9) Contact Number: 0120 2880607

Stay Tuned and keep me POSTED

Regards
T Malhotra
  Reply With Quote
Old March 15 2013, 06:17 PM   #204
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 43
Likes Received: 13
Likes Given: 0
Default

Thanks a lot Mr. Malhotra for the update and that too a soothing one.

I am planning to visit the site next week. If it happens, I would submit the latest updates.
johnnyjammy likes this.
  Reply With Quote
Old March 15 2013, 08:47 PM   #205
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 12
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suku1967 View Post
Thanks a lot Mr. Malhotra for the update and that too a soothing one.

I am planning to visit the site next week. If it happens, I would submit the latest updates.
Hey Suku.. If Possible please get few pictures of the sites as well.. We will try to do that time to time.. after few months i will try to do the same. so evereyone can see the growth
  Reply With Quote
Old March 16 2013, 01:27 PM   #206
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 43
Likes Received: 13
Likes Given: 0
Default

sure. I have already thought that.
  Reply With Quote
Old March 16 2013, 11:14 PM   #207
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,064
Likes Received: 71
Likes Given: 47
My Mood: Cool
Default

site pictures are need of hour now..........
  Reply With Quote
Old March 18 2013, 08:30 PM   #208
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 57
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 20
My Mood: Breezy
Default

very good update tmalhotra
  Reply With Quote
Old March 20 2013, 06:38 PM   #209
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 12
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmalhotra View Post
Hello Friends

Long time No See...

1st Lets me congratulate Every one who has invested in UPAVP D-S scheme.

Couple of Good news :
1) Work has started
2) Both SAPNA n ASRA Tenders has releases.
3) SAPNA - LnT --> Better for SAPNA guys and their construction would be Sec 5 Only
4) ASRA as more number of flats so we have 2 other big names for the construction
5) Will be done till June 2014.
6) UPAVP Del-Saharanpur Road scheme has names as "Grahast Yojna"
7) As promise :- UPAVP has their office at site location and sample flat is goin to be constructed very soon.
8) New UPAVP address for so called "Grahast Yojna" is "Near Village panchola, Mandola, GZB.
9) Contact Number: 0120 2880607

Stay Tuned and keep me POSTED

Regards
T Malhotra
Dear sir,

But as per the avas vikas site the tender postpond by next month. link of avas vikas site :: Uttar Pradesh Housing and Development Board, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow ::

Regards

(T.C.Pandey)
  Reply With Quote
Old March 21 2013, 11:39 AM   #210
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 43
Likes Received: 13
Likes Given: 0
Default

Yes. I have also been confused with the reports from my friends that work has already started at the site. But on UPAVP's website, SAPNA tenders are yet to be opened and finalised. These are postponed twice this month and now slated to be opened in the first week of April. How, L&T or other big companies are working on site without tenders being finalised. External electrification (street lights) tender is also yet to be finalised. But, my known to persons, who have visited the site one month back, told me that digging is going on and AASRA flats are being constructed. I don't think even AASRA work is allotted as per info on website. Moreover, UPAVP website is good for nothing - no progress of work, no pictures, etc. are uploaded on their website.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Delhi-BoolandShar ByPass Yojna by Awas Vikas
up avas vikas flats in vasundhara
NOIDA KA VIKAS KAISE HOGA?
DDA flat - RPS scheme - Mansarover Park Shahdara Delhi


Tags
awas, delhi, parisad, road, saharanpur, scheme, vikas
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


".Ghaziabad.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India