142,159+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Ghaziabad > Best Investment Location near GZB
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 29 2011, 02:05 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Cheerful
Smile Best Investment Location near GZB

Hi,
I am very new to this forum. I am planning to invest near GZB. Can someboday suggest me some good areas to invest which has good return in future. I am planning to invest around 25 L. Also if i purchase a flat/ house it should get rented and get good rental income. Please suggest.

 
Old September 29 2011, 02:08 PM   #2
Member
 
VickyB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 281
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 3
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumaramit View Post
Hi,
I am very new to this forum. I am planning to invest near GZB. Can someboday suggest me some good areas to invest which has good return in future. I am planning to invest around 25 L. Also if i purchase a flat/ house it should get rented and get good rental income. Please suggest.
Follow the following thread..You will get all your answers at 1 place. Take you time and read from page-1. I twill take min 2 hours to read the thread but will clear all ur doubts.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ion-12313.html
 
Old September 29 2011, 02:16 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Thanks Vicky,
I have been following this thread since last few weeks and finally i got to know that RNE is good for End User NOT for investment. what do you say......? How is the rent demand & supply in RNE...?
 
Old September 29 2011, 02:16 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 331
Likes Received: 18
Likes Given: 20
My Mood: Bored
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyB View Post
Follow the following thread..You will get all your answers at 1 place. Take you time and read from page-1. I twill take min 2 hours to read the thread but will clear all ur doubts.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ion-12313.html

sirji dont mind gzb mai invest ke or bhi area hai is budget mai just like builder flat in vaishali, indirapuram, shalimar garden, dlf
 
Old September 29 2011, 02:20 PM   #5
Member
 
VickyB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 281
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 3
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naisko View Post
sirji dont mind gzb mai invest ke or bhi area hai is budget mai just like builder flat in vaishali, indirapuram, shalimar garden, dlf
yup very true sir, but us thread mai IP vaishali ka bhi kafi discusion hua hai..Thats y i asked him to read that thread first.
 
Old September 29 2011, 02:37 PM   #6
Ex-Moderator
 
saurabh2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,530
Likes Received: 1040
Likes Given: 560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumaramit View Post
Hi,
I am very new to this forum. I am planning to invest near GZB. Can someboday suggest me some good areas to invest which has good return in future. I am planning to invest around 25 L. Also if i purchase a flat/ house it should get rented and get good rental income. Please suggest.
GZB is not very BEST area of NCR for PURE Investment POV.... Because Appreciation of Property Rates in GZB is always Study (in +ive) without any BUBBLE or HYPE (ie Low Risk) and with Low Risk you can not expect very High Return..... GZB RE is mainly good for Long Term Investors or END Users. In Long Term ( >5 Years ) GZB will never disappoint anyone.

Why taking so much tension at this time in reality for PURE Investment, Put money at 10% ROI in FD.

BTW I think Plot Investment in Bhiwari (~200 SF PLOT in ~25 Lac) near Gurgaon can give Better Returns...
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Right Location & Right Time for investment in Mumbai
Best NCR 1-2 Year investment location
Good location for investment
identifiying location for investment


Tags
gzb, investment, location
".Ghaziabad.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India