139,178+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Ghaziabad > Indirapuram vs Noida-7x vs Noida-Expressway
Like Tree1Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 25 2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 113
Likes Received: 8
Likes Given: 6
My Mood: Confused
Icon25 Indirapuram vs Noida-7x vs Noida-Expressway

Hi All,
I have a around 47 L [will get after selling off my current holdings] and want to re-invest that amount. My requirement is not that specific but clearly this is for investment purpose to maximize profits and decent rental in the future. What I understand is:
(1) If I do not take a loan at this point then I can target only the Under-construction property. In that case I am confused between the locations IP vs Noida sectors 7X vs NEW. Not sure if Crossing Republic is a good bet
(2) If I stretch my budget by taking a loabn of 20 Ls, then I can get a RTM in Noida developed sectors or IP for not best but maybe a "decent" builder.

So requesting esteemed members to please HELP ME in deciding:
(1) Which one is a better option betweeen the above 2 mentioned - UC vs RTM?
(2) Better location [IP vs 7x vs NEW]
(3) Time horizon to get the UC properties delivered
(4) SUGGEST ONLY BEST BUILDERS/PROJECTS OPTIONS ONLY [UC or RTM] - this is becoz it is not going to be end-use. So I want to get rental opportunities AS WELL AS exit easily.

ALL MEMBERS PLS SUGGEST.. I shall be extremely grateful if you help celar my dilemma//

 
Old August 25 2012, 03:55 PM   #2
 
 
Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 16,910
Likes Received: 2648
Likes Given: 2587
My Mood: Amused
Default

Jaypee Kosmos on Expressway
very good investment option if you hold it for next 2-3 years...
__________________
Thanks
 
Old August 25 2012, 05:00 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 113
Likes Received: 8
Likes Given: 6
My Mood: Confused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Jaypee Kosmos on Expressway
very good investment option if you hold it for next 2-3 years...
Thanx Cookie for a prompt reply.. So what I understand is that you are suggesting that NEW is gonna be the best option in the coming years. Sorry bt my ignorance abt NEW, can you suggest which sectors are going to be the best in coming yrs? And which all projects are most promising? I am looking at long term investment with good appreciation + rental in coming yrs. So i think that sectors close to upcoming IT industry would facilitate more, can you please suggest which sectors are going to be benefitted most and why Jaypee Kosmos scores above rest? What is the expected horizon for NEW to be livable and possession of Jaypee Kosmos?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!
 
Old August 25 2012, 05:22 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 834
Likes Received: 120
Likes Given: 64
My Mood: Tired
Default

Indirapuram is if you want ready to move or have a office in Sec 63 noida... Future is exy and you can even get a 3bhk in Jaypee kosmos in this budget...
 
Old August 25 2012, 05:26 PM   #5
 
 
Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 16,910
Likes Received: 2648
Likes Given: 2587
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkhan View Post
Thanx Cookie for a prompt reply.. So what I understand is that you are suggesting that NEW is gonna be the best option in the coming years. Sorry bt my ignorance abt NEW, can you suggest which sectors are going to be the best in coming yrs? And which all projects are most promising? I am looking at long term investment with good appreciation + rental in coming yrs. So i think that sectors close to upcoming IT industry would facilitate more, can you please suggest which sectors are going to be benefitted most and why Jaypee Kosmos scores above rest? What is the expected horizon for NEW to be livable and possession of Jaypee Kosmos?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!
all depends on budget Bhai.... Jaypee Wish town is going to be the poshest area but one needs budget too na?
I recommended Kosoms as per your budget.. since Kosmos is the cheapest option as I know on expressway.
Kosmos possession will take time 2-3 years depending on which phase one buys...
 
Old August 25 2012, 05:50 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 113
Likes Received: 8
Likes Given: 6
My Mood: Confused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
all depends on budget Bhai.... Jaypee Wish town is going to be the poshest area but one needs budget too na?
I recommended Kosoms as per your budget.. since Kosmos is the cheapest option as I know on expressway.
Kosmos possession will take time 2-3 years depending on which phase one buys...
Ohhkk Got it.. Then let me rephrase my question:-
Which projects are the best in NEW and their cost/sqft + expected possession dates?

BTW whi COSMOS price has not appreciated much in the last 2 yrs? Isnt Kosmos in wishtown only?
 
Old August 25 2012, 05:53 PM   #7
 
 
Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 16,910
Likes Received: 2648
Likes Given: 2587
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkhan View Post
Ohhkk Got it.. Then let me rephrase my question:-
Which projects are the best in NEW and their cost/sqft + expected possession dates?

BTW whi COSMOS price has not appreciated much in the last 2 yrs? Isnt Kosmos in wishtown only?
Jaypee Kosmos is part of wish town but it doesn't have Golf. That's the difference...
Not appreciated because of Delays...
 
Old August 25 2012, 05:54 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 113
Likes Received: 8
Likes Given: 6
My Mood: Confused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamanT View Post
Indirapuram is if you want ready to move or have a office in Sec 63 noida... Future is exy and you can even get a 3bhk in Jaypee kosmos in this budget...
I live in GGN with my office etc also there. So right now the intention is only "appreciation+rental". I am a peace loving person in the sense that can't go thru the tension of buying/selling again & again. So intent is to buy now, get good returns in terms of appreciation + rental in the long term.

Rest, nobody can predict the future and maybe I end up exiting after few yrs
 
Old August 25 2012, 05:58 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 113
Likes Received: 8
Likes Given: 6
My Mood: Confused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Jaypee Kosmos is part of wish town but it doesn't have Golf. That's the difference...
Not appreciated because of Delays...
ohh.. Are futher delays expected- dont want to end up in another dead property [the one I am trying to sell hasnt given me good returns so I have a lot of apprehensions now and want to exercise the best options]?

Coming to the other imp question:-

Which projects/sectors are the best in NEW and their cost/sqft + expected possession dates?
 
Old August 25 2012, 06:05 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 834
Likes Received: 120
Likes Given: 64
My Mood: Tired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkhan View Post
I live in GGN with my office etc also there. So right now the intention is only "appreciation+rental". I am a peace loving person in the sense that can't go thru the tension of buying/selling again & again. So intent is to buy now, get good returns in terms of appreciation + rental in the long term.

Rest, nobody can predict the future and maybe I end up exiting after few yrs
Arn't you looking at ggn, or is it out of budget?
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Ready to move in Flat in Noida - greater Noida - Indirapuram
Middle budget, end user. Is there any possibility in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram?
Indirapuram vs Noida Expressway


Tags
expressway, noida, sectors
".Ghaziabad.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India