135,550+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Ghaziabad > Investment oppurtunities Raj Nagar ext
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By saurabh2011

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 2 2012, 07:43 AM   #1
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,000
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 0
Default Investment oppurtunities Raj Nagar ext

A feedback from seniors on safe investment opp. in RNE

KW shristhi
Fortune residency
SG impressions

and any others in budget of 20-25L

pls advise

  Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2012, 10:36 AM   #2
Ex-Moderator
 
saurabh2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,533
Likes Received: 1027
Likes Given: 560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jass_s View Post
A feedback from seniors on safe investment opp. in RNE

KW shristhi
Fortune residency
SG impressions

and any others in budget of 20-25L

pls advise
If you can get anything available in SG impressions in 25 Lac (ALL INCLUSIVE) then it will be BEST BUY, only avoid TOP MOST Floor. Affordable 2BHK of ~900 SF - 1000 SF always best for Investment in any area of NCR. Investment should be for Long Terms of more than 3 Years.
jass_s likes this.
__________________
Please Read IREF Rules
  Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2012, 04:37 PM   #3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,000
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh2011 View Post
If you can get anything available in SG impressions in 25 Lac (ALL INCLUSIVE) then it will be BEST BUY, only avoid TOP MOST Floor. Affordable 2BHK of ~900 SF - 1000 SF always best for Investment in any area of NCR. Investment should be for Long Terms of more than 3 Years.
About possession in SG imprssions ?

About KW Shristi i like that they r wroking very fast,,,, pls guide

also with 3yrs prospective how much aperciation you would like to quote?
  Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2012, 06:26 PM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 39
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 13
My Mood: Confused
Default

i am looking for a flat in RNE kindly advice out of three projects KDP gharunda, KM residency, SVP gulmohar greens phase II which one is best for investment purpose & why? reqest for senior members to reply soon as i have to finalize in few days.
  Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2012, 06:28 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 39
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 13
My Mood: Confused
Default

anybody taken loan from DHFL bank. kindly share experience.
  Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2012, 06:30 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Naveen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Noida
Posts: 696
Likes Received: 146
Likes Given: 146
My Mood: Relaxed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishraj View Post
i am looking for a flat in RNE kindly advice out of three projects KDP gharunda, KM residency, SVP gulmohar greens phase II which one is best for investment purpose & why? reqest for senior members to reply soon as i have to finalize in few days.
My vote for Gulmohar for their excellent layout and space utilization
__________________
Rgds, Naveen
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Investment options on RNE. / N-Eway
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AT VAGHOLI OR KHARADI – THE NEXT “VIMAN NAGAR “OF PUNE (Part
Caution FOR all Porur Rajeshwari nagar amman nagar bhel nagar
Yamuna Nagar, Opp. Milat Nagar, Osiwara, Off Lokhandwala, Andheri (W), Mumbai
resale flat prices in shenoy nagar,arumbakam,Gill Nagar


Tags
ext, investment, nagar, oppurtunities, raj
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


".Ghaziabad.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India