|May 17 2012, 08:52 PM||#1|
Need RTM flat within 35-40L budget
I do need all of your expert comments to decide a flat in RNE. Following are the criterias/constraints with me.
1. Budget - 40 L ( 15 Cash Plus Loan)
2. Need 3 BHK atleast
3. Good Location with good connectivity to Delhi. Should not be near any village.
4. Re-sale property can also be considered if i get some good discount. ( I can pay 15L Cash)
5. Society should have all amenities plus good construction quality. Semi furnished/fully furnished.
6. 6 Months possesion property can also be considered.
7. I need this property only for investment purpose so scope of appreciation should be good.
After reading all the threads, I've found APC as the best option and I'm even come to know about a deal in around 40L (AI), 8th floor, 3 BHK. Should I go for that??
Any other option available in RNE??
I'm really thankful to all of you guys for sharing your views about RNE.
Thanks & Regards,
|May 18 2012, 02:54 PM||#3|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Budget 50 L, RTM flat in Noida|
|Buy a flat in Pune with budget 43-45lacs|
|Want to buy a flat in Noida within budget of 30|
|Looking for 2 BHK flat budget is 35 lacs|
|Help - Planning to buy flat - Budget 30L|
|15l, 3540l, budget, cash, flat, loan, requiredneed, rtm, urgent|