139,156+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Ghaziabad > SCC Heights - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad
Like Tree22Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 11 2012, 03:41 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Inspired
Icon15 SCC Heights - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Hi All,

Lets discuss our views and updates related to this project here.

Thanks,
Robbiii

 
Old February 11 2012, 03:43 PM   #2
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Inspired
Default

Is there anyone who has booked/ planning to book flat in this project?
It has been heard this this project is going to give possession this year by Diwali...
Plz share ur views....
 
Old February 11 2012, 06:27 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 330
Likes Received: 18
Likes Given: 20
My Mood: Bored
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiii View Post
Is there anyone who has booked/ planning to book flat in this project?
It has been heard this this project is going to give possession this year by Diwali...
Plz share ur views....
sirji diwal tak to mushkil hai, but low rise ka possesion to shyad wo abhi bhi de sakte hai, i liked their low rise but there was one problem there is no toilet in drawing room for visitors or asli baat yeh hai ki itne paise nahi they.
 
Old February 11 2012, 06:58 PM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Inspired
Default

@naisko : u r rgt...low rise is almost ready...lets hope k if not diwali to DEC tak to de hi de possession.....have u booked flat ?? if yes, which layout u opted?
 
Old February 12 2012, 02:17 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiii View Post
Is there anyone who has booked/ planning to book flat in this project?
It has been heard this this project is going to give possession this year by Diwali...
Plz share ur views....
I booked 2 BHK in Oct'11. They said to start possession by Diwali this year.
Can't comment on the present status as I have not been able to visit the site. Can someone update the current construction status?
 
Old February 12 2012, 03:23 PM   #6
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Inspired
Default

@drgauravn: Construction is at full swing...considering the current work progress they can gv possession max by DEC 12 if they fails to gv by diwali....i visited thr last week...
At which rate did u book in oct and which layout?
 
Old February 13 2012, 02:55 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 330
Likes Received: 18
Likes Given: 20
My Mood: Bored
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiii View Post
@naisko : u r rgt...low rise is almost ready...lets hope k if not diwali to DEC tak to de hi de possession.....have u booked flat ?? if yes, which layout u opted?

sirji maine kaha na itne paise nahi they apne paas. maine kdp mgi gha.ronda mai book karvaya hai, or uski acchi baat yeh hai ki kaam shuru ho gaya hai or buri, yeh pata nahi milega kab?
 
Old February 13 2012, 03:07 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 904
Likes Received: 80
Likes Given: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naisko View Post
sirji maine kaha na itne paise nahi they apne paas. maine kdp mgi gha.ronda mai book karvaya hai, or uski acchi baat yeh hai ki kaam shuru ho gaya hai or buri, yeh pata nahi milega kab?
Naisko Brother : Congrats, I heard gharaunda is fully sold & company itself facilitating resale now.
 
Old February 13 2012, 03:12 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 330
Likes Received: 18
Likes Given: 20
My Mood: Bored
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanpruthi View Post
Naisko Brother : Congrats, I heard gharaunda is fully sold & company itself facilitating resale now.

sirji kya aap bhi builder ke baato mai aa gaye, fully sold matalab ek tower mai jitne flat hote hai utne flat bik gaye
 
Old February 13 2012, 08:26 PM   #10
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiii View Post
@drgauravn: Construction is at full swing...considering the current work progress they can gv possession max by DEC 12 if they fails to gv by diwali....i visited thr last week...
At which rate did u book in oct and which layout?
I booked for 22.55 L. all inclusive, 7th floor.
Can u tell whether 12th floor is casted and furnishing has started?
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Uninav Heights - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad
Raj Nagar Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad
SCC Sapphire - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad
KDP Ethos - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad
Platinum 321 - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad


Tags
extension, heights, rajnagar, scc
".Ghaziabad.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India