140,924+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Greater Noida > BHS10 Flats MU-2,GrNoida Authority Possession not yet given and no progress in work any news?
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 26 2013, 07:19 PM   #11
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 90
Likes Received: 12
Likes Given: 2
Default

Even I have received the demand letter. Also getting many broker letters for selling the unit. Thinking hard whether to sell it or hold on.

 
Old March 26 2013, 07:24 PM   #12
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 16,954
Likes Received: 2657
Likes Given: 2600
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrysays View Post
Even I have received the demand letter. Also getting many broker letters for selling the unit. Thinking hard whether to sell it or hold on.
what price is you being offered? and whats the size of these flats?

Thanks
__________________
Thanks
 
Old March 26 2013, 07:33 PM   #13
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 90
Likes Received: 12
Likes Given: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
what price is you being offered? and whats the size of these flats?

Thanks
size: 40 sqm
premium: 3-4 lakh for top floor.
 
Old March 26 2013, 07:35 PM   #14
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 16,954
Likes Received: 2657
Likes Given: 2600
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrysays View Post
size: 40 sqm
premium: 3-4 lakh for top floor.
what's the total cost?
 
Old March 26 2013, 07:46 PM   #15
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 90
Likes Received: 12
Likes Given: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
what's the total cost?
Actual cost :7.1 lac
Effective cost :12.4 lac (incl bank interest for 15 years)
approx payment made till date: 3.15 lac

So 3.15 + 3-4 lac premium.
 
Old March 26 2013, 07:48 PM   #16
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 16,954
Likes Received: 2657
Likes Given: 2600
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrysays View Post
Actual cost :7.1 lac
Effective cost :12.4 lac (incl bank interest for 15 years)
approx payment made till date: 3.15 lac

So 3.15 + 3-4 lac premium.
you are getting decent premium.
 
Old March 26 2013, 08:02 PM   #17
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 90
Likes Received: 12
Likes Given: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
you are getting decent premium.
I do not track the GN market that closely. Is it right time to exit, or should I pay for execution of lease deed and hold on for a couple more years.
Any advise will be appreciated.
 
Old March 26 2013, 08:05 PM   #18
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 16,954
Likes Received: 2657
Likes Given: 2600
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrysays View Post
I do not track the GN market that closely. Is it right time to exit, or should I pay for execution of lease deed and hold on for a couple more years.
Any advise will be appreciated.
Metro news is floating..
if you can pay and hold for some time, better hold it.
 
Old March 29 2013, 01:25 PM   #19
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Thumbs down BHS10 Flats MU-2,GrNIDA Registration

Hello SherrySays, have you any idea, is there any progress. Enquiry from dealers reveales that some progress is going on. Copper wiring, sewer connection they have to provide and connnecting roads have to laydown. Main problem with these flats i.e 40 SQM is there is no balcony. They have not provided even a small balcony, otherwise rest is OK. If metro comes the how far the metro station from MU2, any idea.
For registry dealers are asking 5K to get done in single day.
 
Old April 2 2013, 05:56 PM   #20
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 90
Likes Received: 12
Likes Given: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellaprm View Post
Hello SherrySays, have you any idea, is there any progress. Enquiry from dealers reveales that some progress is going on. Copper wiring, sewer connection they have to provide and connnecting roads have to laydown. Main problem with these flats i.e 40 SQM is there is no balcony. They have not provided even a small balcony, otherwise rest is OK. If metro comes the how far the metro station from MU2, any idea.
For registry dealers are asking 5K to get done in single day.
No idea on the progress, however getting letters from brokers, so progress might be decent.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Greater Faridabad News/Updates/Progress
Indore IT news/progress in this thread.
Possession Limit of Noida Authority LIG flats in sector 135
Work in progress
Progress report of World Class Rail Terminal Anand Vihar - HT News


Tags
40 sqm flats, authority, bhs10, bhs10 flats, flats, grnoida, mu-2 sector, mu-ii, mu2, news, possession, progress, work
".Greater Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India