135,555+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Greater Noida > Noida Extension V/S Noida Express Way
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 13 2010, 12:47 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Noida Extension V/S Noida Express Way

Hi All,

I Was ready to book a property at Noida extension today, but in the morning i saw an Ad in the News Paper for Paras Tiera 2 BR Flat 17 Lacs on DP + Other Charges.

When i compare prices with Projects in Noida Extension with this price and also considering size of Flat, there's not much of a difference. INR 2060 is the Basic sale price of Flat above 11th Floor on DP. for a 825 Sq Ft Plus other charges like Parking IDC Etc.

Iam really confused as to where do i invest which will give me higher appreciation.

Regards
Nitish

  Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2010, 01:11 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 140
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitish View Post
Hi All,

I Was ready to book a property at Noida extension today, but in the morning i saw an Ad in the News Paper for Paras Tiera 2 BR Flat 17 Lacs on DP + Other Charges.

When i compare prices with Projects in Noida Extension with this price and also considering size of Flat, there's not much of a difference. INR 2060 is the Basic sale price of Flat above 11th Floor on DP. for a 825 Sq Ft Plus other charges like Parking IDC Etc.

Iam really confused as to where do i invest which will give me higher appreciation.

Regards
Nitish
Noida express way would be the good option for future perspective.. Also there is a purposed metro station plan in sector 137..You can check the full article using following link
http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/Art...759_008&mode=1
  Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2010, 01:16 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 34
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Breezy
Default

Senior members.. pls advise.. I am getting a flat of 950 sqft in noida extension for 19 lacs inclusive of all. But in Paras it is giving 825 sqft at 22 lacs.. which is better.. It seems what Paras has done is reduce the size a little bit and cost a little bit.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2010, 01:34 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 140
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arup76 View Post
Senior members.. pls advise.. I am getting a flat of 950 sqft in noida extension for 19 lacs inclusive of all. But in Paras it is giving 825 sqft at 22 lacs.. which is better.. It seems what Paras has done is reduce the size a little bit and cost a little bit.
Hi Arup...did you seen both the locations? The location wise noida 137 is much far better than noida ext..you can compare noida 137 with south delhi and noida ext as a east delhi..
For future perspective i advice to book a flat in noida 137 for more appreciation and it's also good location to reside.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2010, 05:13 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by arup76 View Post
Senior members.. pls advise.. I am getting a flat of 950 sqft in noida extension for 19 lacs inclusive of all. But in Paras it is giving 825 sqft at 22 lacs.. which is better.. It seems what Paras has done is reduce the size a little bit and cost a little bit.
it is 2000/psf in noida ext vs 2633/psf in sec 137. Also compare carpet area i.e bedroom size etc, you may find answer.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2010, 06:30 PM   #6
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek_2323 View Post
it is 2000/psf in noida ext vs 2633/psf in sec 137. Also compare carpet area i.e bedroom size etc, you may find answer.

You are right. Noida Express Highway is almost 35% Expensive than Noida Extension. Moreover, the distance from Sai mandir is just 6 Kms which is just negligible due to the time taken to travel this disctance which is not more than 4 Minutes.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2010, 08:07 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 231
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Has Paras reduced prices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitish View Post
Hi All,

I Was ready to book a property at Noida extension today, but in the morning i saw an Ad in the News Paper for Paras Tiera 2 BR Flat 17 Lacs on DP + Other Charges.

When i compare prices with Projects in Noida Extension with this price and also considering size of Flat, there's not much of a difference. INR 2060 is the Basic sale price of Flat above 11th Floor on DP. for a 825 Sq Ft Plus other charges like Parking IDC Etc.

Iam really confused as to where do i invest which will give me higher appreciation.

Regards
Nitish
As far as I know Paras was selling studio for 17L and 2 BR. If 2BR price has indeed been reduced to 17L i.e. Rs 2060/psf then it spells bad news for other Sec 137 projects.

It worries me as I just committed to Blossom County. Can someone pls verify the claim that Paras is selling 2 BR for 17L?
  Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2010, 08:49 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 140
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyvicky View Post
As far as I know Paras was selling studio for 17L and 2 BR. If 2BR price has indeed been reduced to 17L i.e. Rs 2060/psf then it spells bad news for other Sec 137 projects.

It worries me as I just committed to Blossom County. Can someone pls verify the claim that Paras is selling 2 BR for 17L?
I don't think so.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2010, 10:22 PM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyvicky View Post
As far as I know Paras was selling studio for 17L and 2 BR. If 2BR price has indeed been reduced to 17L i.e. Rs 2060/psf then it spells bad news for other Sec 137 projects.

It worries me as I just committed to Blossom County. Can someone pls verify the claim that Paras is selling 2 BR for 17L?

Paras is selling 2 BR at 17 Lacs Plus the other charges which is around 5.5 Lacs.

The Total cost comes to INR 22.5 Lacs. I was also confused by the Ad they placed in today's TOI
  Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2010, 10:30 PM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 231
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitish View Post
Paras is selling 2 BR at 17 Lacs Plus the other charges which is around 5.5 Lacs.

The Total cost comes to INR 22.5 Lacs. I was also confused by the Ad they placed in today's TOI
which is still cheaper than next door Logix Blossom County, 900 sq ft (smallest unit size) for 26.5L all inclusive (DP) or 28.5L (CLP).
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Eros Sampoornam | Greater Noida (West)
Noida Extension
Land in Noida/Noida Extension/NCR
Noida Extension - Gorakhdhanda
Noida Extension


Tags
express, extension, noida, v or s
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


".Greater Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India