|August 11 2012, 12:31 AM||#1|
Purvanchal Heights vs Purvanchal SilverCity 2
Need your feedback on these two Purvanchal projects please in terms of:
1. Vicinity to NOIDA and Expressway - which one is close to NOIDA and Expressway.
2. Which is in a better sector of GN, with people living there and ready markets.
3. Which one has schools nearby.
4. Density - which is less/more dense of the two?
5. Maintenance - i guess will be same for both but anything specific here would be good.
6. Age - which is older of the two?
7. Rates - what are the going rates? Will any of these be available in fresh?
I have seen their project in NOIDA and would really appreciate honest feedback on these two.
|July 1 2014, 03:49 PM||#2|
Anyone aware of what exactly are the issues in Silvercity....Read is today's HT that people are up against malpractises of the RWA core members. Also heard some local politicians (Bhati's) are trying to influence RWA as they treat this as highly profitable business.
Pls note that Purvanchal group have stopped maintenance of Silvercity and completely handed over to residents.
These locals see big time opportunity to make money especailly during handover time. Lot of societies are in verge of the handover and quarrel have already started including Gundagardi by goons.
|July 1 2014, 04:31 PM||#3|
1. U.P apartment act now ENSURES that NO BUILDER will be able to maintain their projects for long...they HAVE TO hand over to RWA....now that's a NEGATIVE for End users
2. RWA is a govt. registered Organisation and a part of Noida/Gnoida RWA association which in turn is known by most netas, etc and for locals that's a great opportunity to become politically active.
These Ex villagers consider its something like being a Pradhan of their gaon
I never mince words and Will not also.
In some sectors there has been Firing because of RWA elections.
3. RWA members can EARN A LOT...in Lakhs...EASILY.
Commission right from security agencies to allowing hostel operators in society....to allowing commercial activities ....getting free stuff from shops operating inside the complex....Stealing diesel ....Selling spare parts of DG sets and Electricty panels, meters, etc etc
4. Locals are Majorly respl. for nearly ALL issues in Gnoida..its a fact. No Educated service class working family member will have ANY interest in sitting in RWA office daily . Mostly retired Uncles of Locals will show interest
5. Most locals are property dealers and that too helps them a lot by being a part of RWA. Mostly all sellers or people who want to rent out their flat give info to RWA first. This helps them in their business
6. Nearly ALL MAINTENANCE and CONTRACTs will be given to their known locals who without any experience or competition will Ruin whatever facilties you have in complex
7. Some even take Comission from Drivers and maids, by giving them job in society
8. Misuse of Society facilties by allowing their Guests to come in society and use club, etc
9. I have been doing business in this area for years and know these people inside out.
I had to get a goddamn Arms license and drive around with pistol and a mean looking driver to be taken seriously by these villagers. If you don't show off a pistol and don't have rough men around you...don't have political alliances.....they will not take you seriously......
These RWAs will be same...the local interested in it for Money ...will throw such fundas around....
The educated MNC class will step aside...and these people will MISUSE your hard earned maintenance money
10. These people will tamper their and their teams electicity meter....don't pay their own maintenance themselves...and enjoy all your money
Infact I WAS SHOCKED to know that Some Local RWA members in many societies of Gnoida are not even Owners..but tenants....when its clearly written that No tenant can be part of RWA.
I have been saying this for MONTHS now....Maintenance IS MOST important aspect of Flats.
Without a Genuine RWA and LOTS OF FUNDS as backup...maintenance is not possible in these complex socteis
|July 1 2014, 09:38 PM||#5|
Mr.Narana....let me be honest here
A lot of money is involved plus politics at a low level.
Plus for some its also some sort of a ridiculous status symbol.
I have seen idiots in this region taking pride in being an ex-block pramukh
Also another factor is that in such societies some good govt. Officials, ex bureucrats, etc etc also live. Now a RWA president automatically gets connected to them.
Plus much obviously the commision and perks which run into lakhs
An educated service class person with a job cannot sit in RWA
Uncles may have the will but not local support
I know of cases when an opposition RWA took over...the other group send goons at gates to disturb law and order of society..to show the residents that the RWA cant handle issues related to security without local support.
Only if u r lucky that a genuine well connected local is willing to take over RWA seriously.
It will be downhill
Too much money involved...in rwa...too much..
|July 1 2014, 09:49 PM||#6|
Regd best way to maintain....
I know of a society down south near madras...where builder took 10 year maintenance in advance at the time of bookings. (Approx 5 lakhs)
From each owner
Put the money in FD and maintained society from interest
So residents had no burden of maintenance for lifetime.
Also got entire society and flat Insured PROPERlY to save themselves from any breakdowns, etc etx. Not only in building but also flats
200 flats, 5 lakhs from each
10 crore FD.
Thats almost 80 lakhs per annum
6 lakhs per month
Per flat comes to rs.3000 per month
All one needs is common sense and a sincere efc
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Stellar or Purvanchal which is better?|
|4BHK Apartment (Area 2770 sqft + Lawn Area 1200 sqft) in Purvanchal Heights, GNoida|
|Purvanchal Heights review required|
|heights , purvanchal , silvercity|