138,794+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Greater Noida > Shubhkamna Livia - Greater Noida
Like Tree41Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 26 2012, 06:09 PM   #271
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 280
Likes Received: 9
Likes Given: 7
Default

Anyhow the money will given by HDFC not by agent. So it doesn't matter whether it is bank or agent


Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
he must be HDFC loan agent..Livia project is not approved by authority so far..builder will not release payment, they can sanction loan..pls be aware.

 
Old March 26 2012, 06:11 PM   #272
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 280
Likes Received: 9
Likes Given: 7
Default

I ahve worked on loading also & it is normal. Can u explain in details ur calulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik View Post
I took a closer look at the Livia's floor plans and compared them with others. Their Super Area and Carpet area ratio is too poor. Rates are low, but the builder is taking money in an indirect way.
 
Old March 26 2012, 08:34 PM   #273
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 9
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhitmkhar View Post
Location wise livia seems better compared to the one that you have listed

Can you pls give more details like how do you say that Livia location is better compared to others ? What all you have seen and considered to come to that conclusion ?
 
Old March 26 2012, 08:36 PM   #274
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 325
Likes Received: 22
Likes Given: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwani211985 View Post
thanks for your help.One more thing is there any public vehicle goes.If yes than from where i have to take.
You can avoid Going to pari Chowk,Just Turn towrds sports cities way 2-3 Kms before Pari Chowk. This is hard to locate road as it is at an angle just when Noida ends. So you have to keep in Left of road and slow down. CAUTION: If you miss don't try to slow down as its lot of traffic at High speed there,Just goto Pari Chowk and follow directions given by Dear Friend chaksam
 
Old March 26 2012, 09:09 PM   #275
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: India
Posts: 279
Likes Received: 31
Likes Given: 2
My Mood: Fine
Default

The sector is located at 2nd milestone Yamuna Expressway. As good as Noida Sector 150/151 hardly 2 mins drive. No Need to enter greater noida or to go towards pari chowk. Hardly 100 mtrs from YEW. Somebody working on the expressway will can book here and save atleast 1000 psf (Sector 150 is quoting at 3000+ psf).

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeyushbansal View Post
Can you pls give more details like how do you say that Livia location is better compared to others ? What all you have seen and considered to come to that conclusion ?
 
Old March 27 2012, 12:11 AM   #276
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 35
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwani211985 View Post
I am also looking for 2 BHK in same.Can you tell me the rate and contact no. of your dealer so that i can contact him for the same.can you give me your no.also.can you tell me the possesion time that they have given you.
thanks in advance

Pls see your mail box for details required by you.
 
Old March 27 2012, 03:44 AM   #277
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 70
Likes Received: 16
Likes Given: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik View Post
I took a closer look at the Livia's floor plans and compared them with others. Their Super Area and Carpet area ratio is too poor. Rates are low, but the builder is taking money in an indirect way.
Kartik, please let us know which other projects' layout plan you have evaluated. Because I found out (for 1260 sq-ft unit), the carpet to super area pretty decent and comparable to other projects. Balconies' dimensions are not there in the brochure, but taking a rough estimate for those dimensions, the ratio is about 75-80%. This is what the norm is.

In fact in Greater Noida, I checked this ratio for Today's King's Park and AVJ platinum, Livia's ratio is definitely more than these two.

Yes rates are low, the main reason for that is high FAR, and not the carpet to super area ratio of individual units. As of now, Livia is the most dense project in that sector Chi-V, with more than 125 flats per acre, which is much more than for other older projects present in that sector.
 
Old March 27 2012, 09:53 AM   #278
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 325
Likes Received: 22
Likes Given: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwani211985 View Post
fresh booking pe kitna discount mil rha hai.i have heard around 150rs.this is the flexi plan or clp.
resale mein kya procedure hota hai.
Jitna agle ne pay kiya hota hai utna+his profit pay krna hota hai kya.and he transferred that to my name.if in future that will be cancelled then they will pay only that amount then the seller has paid.
Fresh Booking 2150-2200

Resale - 2075-2125 (including Premium) - actual rate will be 1800 or something as orginal buyer paid but you have to pay him 2.5 L appx. Premium in Cash (So Effective BSP becomes 2075)
 
Old March 27 2012, 09:59 AM   #279
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 325
Likes Received: 22
Likes Given: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaksam View Post
Kartik, please let us know which other projects' layout plan you have evaluated. Because I found out (for 1260 sq-ft unit), the carpet to super area pretty decent and comparable to other projects. Balconies' dimensions are not there in the brochure, but taking a rough estimate for those dimensions, the ratio is about 75-80%. This is what the norm is.

In fact in Greater Noida, I checked this ratio for Today's King's Park and AVJ platinum, Livia's ratio is definitely more than these two.

Yes rates are low, the main reason for that is high FAR, and not the carpet to super area ratio of individual units. As of now, Livia is the most dense project in that sector Chi-V, with more than 125 flats per acre, which is much more than for other older projects present in that sector.
Loading ratio is not very good but not very bad too...

I have booked a 3 BHK which is little small for my end uses but it also have 4 Balaconies

So if 1 smallest Balcony is Covered and Converted to Store...
and 1 other middle size Balcony Covered and Converted to a Study room it will make it OK type of size.

1 remaining balcony can be used as utility balcony (washing machine etc...)

This still leave you 1 balcony if you get time to take a view of outside!

Ideally 1595 Size is better but its putting a burden of about 8L which I feel will give better return if invested else where!
 
Old March 27 2012, 10:46 AM   #280
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: India
Posts: 279
Likes Received: 31
Likes Given: 2
My Mood: Fine
Default

smaller size commands more premium , bigger ones less. I have an offer for 2080 for 1260 and 2100 for 995.Pls share your thoughts


Quote:
Originally Posted by ashii2 View Post
Fresh Booking 2150-2200

Resale - 2075-2125 (including Premium) - actual rate will be 1800 or something as orginal buyer paid but you have to pay him 2.5 L appx. Premium in Cash (So Effective BSP becomes 2075)
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Shubhkamna City - Greater Noida (West)
purvanchal royal city or shubhkamna livia - greater noida
Shubhkamna Epic | Greater Noida (West)
shubhkamna livia and casa grande Group deal
shubhkamna livia in Chi-V sector news


Tags
greater, livia, noida, shubhkamna
".Greater Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India