|November 15 2013, 08:53 PM||#1|
Aryan Homes Sector 39 Gurgaon
I Got SMS from some broker for Aryan homes.After speaking with broker this project location is very near to medanta city and good location advantage. They are offering 7850/sq.ft all inclusive on carper area. 2bhk is 800 sq.ft carper area.
Builder seems aryan earth infra and I feel they are new.Pl.if anybody know more on this project please let me know. Pasting below mail recd from broker:
Why To Buy Apartments Price Of Super Area Where You Get 60% Of The Area To Live ??
Grab The Opportunity - - Buy Apartments Price Of Carpet Area (Where You Have TO Pay The Price
Of The Area You Get To Live)
Don't Regret -- Get The Best !!!!!~~~~
** Opposite Medanta Hospital
** 5 Minutes From Huda City Centre Metro Station
** Connected With NH-8
** Surrounded By Developed Residential Sectors
** "High Rental" Because Of World Class Hospital & Developed Surroundings
** Rarest Availability Of 2 & 3 BHK Apartments In Surroundings
** Hottest In Demand ( Whole Gurgaon )
Nestled in the lap of nature and just an arm’s distance away from all the delights of Gurgaon, this harmonious property coming up in Sector 39, Gurgaon will undoubtedly be one of the most admirable housing complexes in Gurgaon, "ARYAN HOMES" apartments suits your budget perfectly.
· Servant Quarters
· Service / Goods lift
· Intercom / Wi-Fi Connection
· Visitor Parking
· Power Backup
· Reserved parking
· Expansive landscaped greenery
· Views of greens from each apartment
· 100% power backup
· Strategically located in Sector 39, Gurgaon
Life amidst Nature :
· Abutted by 24 m wide road
· Close to the corporate and commercial districts of Gurgaon
· Leading Schools And Hospitals In Surroundings
· Adjoining large sector parks
Green Campus: A new outlook to life
· A truly green space
· Abundant open and green spaces
· Energy efficient homes with environment friendly materials
· Rainwater harvesting
· Sewage treatment plant
Aesthetics and Functionality : Reaching modern day aspirations
· 2BHK , 3BHK
· Landscaped lawns for the residents
· View of greens from each apartment
· Largest room sizes provided in its class
· Best specifications available in its class
· Vaastu-compliant layout
· Provision of R.O. system
In-complex Amenities : A Coveted and Secured Place
· Earthquake Resistant structure
· 100% power backup
· 24 hour water supply
· 24 x 7 multi-tier secured entrance to residential towers
· CCTV camera at common access points
· Well managed parking facilities
PRICE LIST :--------
2 BHK Apartment Size :- 800 Sq.Ft. super is 1100
Apartment Price :- Rs. 7850 Per Sq.Ft.
Total Cost :- Rs. 62,80,000 /--
Booking Amount :- Rs. 6,28,000 / --
3 BHK Apartment Size :- Rs. 1150 Sq.Ft. super is 1400
Apartment Price :- Rs. 7850 Per Sq.Ft.
Total Cost :- Rs. 90,27,500 / --
Booking Amount :- Rs. 9,00,000 / --
TOTAL FLATS :- 132
|November 16 2013, 12:05 AM||#2|
|November 17 2013, 08:23 PM||#5|
If it is EARTH INFRASTRUCTURE not only dont invest but run in other direction I am aware of people who have quit earth in 112 and 107 sector in loss after holding it for 1 and 2 years (112 and 107) a builder without any ethics and his USP is NEW INVESTOR AND BUYER WHO DONT KNOW OF THEIR EFFICIENCY
|November 21 2013, 11:24 PM||#7|
|December 4 2013, 06:05 PM||#8|
Hey All , I Have Recently Booked A Appartment In This "Aryan Homes" Sector-39 .
It Seem To Be An A Doubtful Project To Me After Listening About Some Of Questions , But It Was Great To Have All The Approvals Through The Concerned Departments In My Hand Through A Broker Named "Ksd Land" . The Site Is Just 200 Mtrs From Medicity Nd The Surroundings Are Developed Too . The Best Thing Is That I Just Have To Pay Only For The Carpet Area (Not For Any Loading Like Passages) , 2nd One Is Its All Inclusive & I Am Not Scared Of The Hidden Charges , Which Comes After SOmetime Of Launch Or At The Time Of Possession . I Think This Will Be My 2nd Best Profit Earning Investment After "Maxworth Society" In Sector-15 .
In The End I Have Booked A 3 BHK Appartment In It & Gave My Some Of My Cousins To Go With It .
|December 4 2013, 07:24 PM||#9|
Congratulations anuj on your booking.
I am alos considering the project but have few reservations which, if you can put some light on will be really great
1) The approvals(by MCG) are for building residential complex on 4 plots of about 500sqyrd each. I could not find a approval of full project plan of 1.25 acres (as claimed by KSD). How have you assured that the remaining area will be what is shown in their computer drawings. My worries are you may not get the green space/ facilities are being shown, new towers may come up there, cluterring already pretty dense project.
2) There is no basement provision. How will parking to all 125 flat owners be available, with many people now having 2 cars.
3) Is there a clear demarcation of land approved for full project? or is it just parcel of few plots.
4) What banks are providing loan
5) BBA clearly say that builder can anytime build any other building on this land subject to approvals. Doesn't that mean new towers will come up eventually.
|December 5 2013, 02:16 PM||#10|
Hey USER HJ ,
I Have Gone Through All The Doubts You Are In Right Now . It's Not A Computer Generated Drawing - Its Signed & Stamped Layout Plan Of MCG , Check It Carefully . In The Right Corner End Supretending Engineer Has Signed It i.e. Approved It , It Has Approval Stamp Also With Memo No. & Date (All This I Have Cleared Through Authorities) . So , It Cannot Be That They Will Build Towers On Lawn Area Or Green Area . And There Is Stilt + Open Parking + 1 Level Basement , So By That We Will Have Reserved Parking As Well As Visitors Parking .
Through My Sources I Have Made Myself Satisfied Only After Going Through The Approvals & Checking It All Over Authority .