142,187+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Gurgaon > EmaarMGF Emerald Estate, Sector 65, Golf course Extn
Like Tree65Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 2 2011, 09:41 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Default EmaarMGF Emerald Estate, Sector 65, Golf course Extn

Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if EMAAR emerald estate sec 65 ,golf road extn is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks,
gagsingh

 
Old July 3 2011, 01:24 AM   #2
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagsingh View Post
Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if EMAAR emerald estate sec 65 ,golf road extn is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks,
gagsingh

70 views but no comments..senior members pls suggest..bit urgent
 
Old July 3 2011, 06:20 AM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

I think, It's a excellent location, 5000 psf sounds rite, Emaar has launched Emerald Floors premier phase III, inside Emerald Hills at 6200 psf, so I think smaller flats inside emerald estate should cost more....
 
Old July 3 2011, 03:20 PM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboysam View Post
I think, It's a excellent location, 5000 psf sounds rite, Emaar has launched Emerald Floors premier phase III, inside Emerald Hills at 6200 psf, so I think smaller flats inside emerald estate should cost more....
the one i am looking into is in resale.........company has still not launched phase 2,if they do it will be something around 6200...
actually i am presently out of india and my parents are working out for me....but i am not finding any emerald estate flat owners on this forum .....
Vickys likes this.
 
Old September 5 2011, 09:24 PM   #5
Veteran Member
 
Memnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,660
Likes Received: 126
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Drunk
Default 2BHK , Emerald Estate

I wish to buy 1020 sq ft flat in Emerald Estate . Any update on Resale price ...
 
Old September 6 2011, 09:51 AM   #6
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 32
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinesha View Post
I wish to buy 1020 sq ft flat in Emerald Estate . Any update on Resale price ...
Tinesha, I own flat 1020sqft in emerald estate. I keep getting calls from brokers to sell. Price I was told a month back was around 5200-5300.
 
Old September 7 2011, 09:40 PM   #7
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkumar93 View Post
Tinesha, I own flat 1020sqft in emerald estate. I keep getting calls from brokers to sell. Price I was told a month back was around 5200-5300.

Price is between 5500 -5300 for 2 BHK and 5400-5200 for 3 BHK based on location.
 
Old September 8 2011, 07:13 AM   #8
Veteran Member
 
Memnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,660
Likes Received: 126
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Drunk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagsingh View Post
Price is between 5500 -5300 for 2 BHK and 5400-5200 for 3 BHK based on location.
I will be closing deal anytime at 5150-5200 for 1020 sq ft...
 
Old September 8 2011, 02:27 PM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinesha View Post
I will be closing deal anytime at 5150-5200 for 1020 sq ft...
good......which tower and floor?
 
Old September 14 2011, 08:14 PM   #10
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 457
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Default

only a fool will buy at 5500 when available for a much lesser price
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
M3M Golf Estate, Sector 65, Gurgaon
Unitech Escape on Golf Course Extn (Sector-50)
Marbella Project - Signature Villa Community By EmaarMGF, Sector-66, Gurgaon
antriksh golf link, noida extn
RTM in 1 year along Golf course extn road


Tags
amber, coral, corse, emaarmgf, emerald, estate, extn, floors, gcx, golf, project, seller, topaz
".Gurgaon.", ".Haryana."India