135,152+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Gurgaon > Godrej Summit, Sector 104 Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
Like Tree323Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 9 2012, 08:29 PM   #741
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Angry

The launch price and lock-in came with a big disappointment.......to me other resale options looks much batter....apart from brand Godrej there are no positives in this project....

All the best to those who choose to invest.

  Reply With Quote
Old September 9 2012, 08:32 PM   #742
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 165
Likes Received: 7
Likes Given: 24
My Mood: Bored
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan.singh View Post
With a locking of 47.5 %...unsure of how easy would it be to resell the project

any clarity on specs ?
Mr. singh
What you say with 47.5% lock in and evne first transfer is chargable 75 psf .....does it look like a nice bet for medium term?
will be easier to come out or if yes what is your guess at the price of next diwali?
  Reply With Quote
Old September 9 2012, 09:35 PM   #743
Member
 
ThePlatinum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dwarka,Delhi
Posts: 233
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 10
My Mood: Happy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalit229 View Post
Mr. singh
What you say with 47.5% lock in and evne first transfer is chargable 75 psf .....does it look like a nice bet for medium term?
will be easier to come out or if yes what is your guess at the price of next diwali?


In my view...
In Dwarka expressway region most of the project are having villages nearby... in this case its near existing inhabited area... but yes flat near railway lines would be hard to sell but other wise I don't see any issues...
just ahead of Godrej... i believe Indiabulls Juventis is planned that too at a price of 6k+.... seeing that for a brand name with a trust price is not bad....
prices for puri/mahindra sobha are high because of their brand... otherwise.. u can even get Satya hermitage even now at 4500 in fresh ....


in a year no good branch project would be less than 6k on expressway...
hope things go well...
  Reply With Quote
Old September 9 2012, 09:36 PM   #744
Member
 
ThePlatinum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dwarka,Delhi
Posts: 233
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 10
My Mood: Happy
Default

my broker only offering 3 bhk... any options for 2BHK ???
  Reply With Quote
Old September 9 2012, 09:39 PM   #745
Member
 
ThePlatinum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dwarka,Delhi
Posts: 233
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 10
My Mood: Happy
Default

brokers are sayign only 300 units and cheques were being collected from long time sooo lot of hue and cry is expected during launch.... Any idea is it true..???
  Reply With Quote
Old September 9 2012, 11:48 PM   #746
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 55
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 0
Default

I am a long term investor ( more than 3 yr horizon) and planning to buy 2bhk flat in Godrej. Already provided the cheque for Godrej couple of months back. However, I am bit disappointed with price and location I.e. near railway line and behind Other builder's property ( assume IndiaBulls project). Therefore, in parallel, i am also evaluating the option of 3C Greenopolis , sec 89 in resale at approx price 4750, which is 550 psqft cheaper than Godrej (5300 psqft) with better location...

Any advise from senior players on pros and cons of the above 2 offering and also their verdict for which project to go for.....
carohit likes this.
  Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2012, 10:04 AM   #747
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 79
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioslv View Post

5300 sounds decent. but the only catch is the location. Can a big brand offset the location downside?
I agree and i am told that there is a sewage treatment plant just 200 meters from the proposed location. I am aware of the plight of residents of diamond district bangalore who are sufferig stink from the drain nearby.. Godrej summit may look good but livability is an issue
  Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2012, 11:08 AM   #748
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 26
Likes Received: 15
Likes Given: 5
My Mood: Fine
Default

hi sharmaji, i am unable to send you any private messages.
in case you can send me , pls message me ur contact details so we can have a chat ..
i completely agree with you on the below inference.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsharma05 View Post
I am a long term investor ( more than 3 yr horizon) and planning to buy 2bhk flat in Godrej. Already provided the cheque for Godrej couple of months back. However, I am bit disappointed with price and location I.e. near railway line and behind Other builder's property ( assume IndiaBulls project). Therefore, in parallel, i am also evaluating the option of 3C Greenopolis , sec 89 in resale at approx price 4750, which is 550 psqft cheaper than Godrej (5300 psqft) with better location...

Any advise from senior players on pros and cons of the above 2 offering and also their verdict for which project to go for.....
  Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2012, 11:41 AM   #749
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,091
Likes Received: 287
Likes Given: 48
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

The godrej site should go live today eve. And will carry details. Look likely that they will directly sell the current phase( no official word yet)
  Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2012, 12:12 PM   #750
Member
 
ThePlatinum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dwarka,Delhi
Posts: 233
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 10
My Mood: Happy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin103 View Post
The launch price and lock-in came with a big disappointment.......to me other resale options looks much batter....apart from brand Godrej there are no positives in this project....

All the best to those who choose to invest.
Hi Sachin.

I feel in general resale options are always better than any fresh as far as prices is concerned..
What is important is for us to judge whether in fresh at this price... is it worth or are there any better option in fresh based on price/location..
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Mahindra Aura, Sector 110 a, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
Chintels Serenity, Dwarka Expressway, Sector 109 Gurgaon
Ramprastha SKYZ, Dwarka Expressway, Sector 37D, Gurgaon
Ansal Highland Park- Sector 103(Dwarka Expressway), Gurgaon


Tags
104, godrej, godrej summit, project, sector
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


".Gurgaon.", ".Haryana."India