143,469+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Gurgaon > Mapsko Casabella, Sector 82, Gurgaon
Like Tree14Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 16 2012, 05:21 AM   #21
Member
 
hesitant_buyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 60
Likes Received: 19
Likes Given: 37
My Mood: Happy
Default

Hi All

Received the following mail from broker.
48% return in 2 years, guaranteed
Wanted to understand from members as to how much value to put into such claims
Anyone taken advantage of this or similar offer?

-----------------------------------------------------
Mapsko Group LAUNCHING SOON
 
( Pay 20% Now & Get 48% Guaranteed Return after Two years  )
 


 
 
 
 

 RESIDENTIAL PROJECT

 

IN SECTOR-82 , GURGAON

 

 

Mapsko Group Open new Scheme with Buy Back Guarantee  of 48% in Two Years ..
 
Mapsko Casa bella , sec-82
Location - 
11 acres site , On 84 mtre wide road . Direct Access from Nh-8 & Dwarka Expressway .
Amenities - 
Club, Sports Complex, swimming pool, Gym, wastage Restore plant, Power Backup,...etc
Payment Plans - 
Pay 20% Now and rest will financed through bank , where builder will offer  48% Return Buy Back  Guarantee in 2 years. Bank Loan is available from LIC , PNB , SBI , HDFC
 
Sizes - 
1690 sqft (3bhk) , 1960 sqft (3bhk+S) and 2535sqft
Price - 
5190(Inaugural Discount Applicable) - Cheques shall be banked immediately
Cheque in favor of - 
"Mapsko Builders Pvt. Ltd "   - Booking Amount  - 15 lacs
Allotment - 
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Building Plans - 
Approved. (Licensed Project),

Mapsko Group has 4 Residential Projects in Gurgaon ( Casa Bella , Casa Bella Villas , Royale Ville , Mount Ville , Paradise ) & 2 Commercials in  Retails . They have also constructed some Residential & Commercial Projects in Indrapuram , Noida , Ghaziabad ,Delhi and Sonepat )
 
Old September 16 2012, 10:46 PM   #22
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 182
Likes Received: 7
Likes Given: 10
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Looks like builder is in financial crunch..


Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_buyer View Post
Hi All

Received the following mail from broker.
48% return in 2 years, guaranteed
Wanted to understand from members as to how much value to put into such claims
Anyone taken advantage of this or similar offer?

-----------------------------------------------------
Mapsko Group LAUNCHING SOON
 
( Pay 20% Now & Get 48% Guaranteed Return after Two years  )
 


 
 
 
 

 RESIDENTIAL PROJECT

 

IN SECTOR-82 , GURGAON

 

 

Mapsko Group Open new Scheme with Buy Back Guarantee  of 48% in Two Years ..
 
Mapsko Casa bella , sec-82
Location - 
11 acres site , On 84 mtre wide road . Direct Access from Nh-8 & Dwarka Expressway .
Amenities - 
Club, Sports Complex, swimming pool, Gym, wastage Restore plant, Power Backup,...etc
Payment Plans - 
Pay 20% Now and rest will financed through bank , where builder will offer  48% Return Buy Back  Guarantee in 2 years. Bank Loan is available from LIC , PNB , SBI , HDFC
 
Sizes - 
1690 sqft (3bhk) , 1960 sqft (3bhk+S) and 2535sqft
Price - 
5190(Inaugural Discount Applicable) - Cheques shall be banked immediately
Cheque in favor of - 
"Mapsko Builders Pvt. Ltd "   - Booking Amount  - 15 lacs
Allotment - 
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Building Plans - 
Approved. (Licensed Project),

Mapsko Group has 4 Residential Projects in Gurgaon ( Casa Bella , Casa Bella Villas , Royale Ville , Mount Ville , Paradise ) & 2 Commercials in  Retails . They have also constructed some Residential & Commercial Projects in Indrapuram , Noida , Ghaziabad ,Delhi and Sonepat )
 
Old September 27 2012, 05:19 PM   #23
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 171
Likes Received: 28
Likes Given: 22
Default

Hello,

Any idea when is the road approaching from NH8 side for the Mapsko Casa Bella, Universal Aura & Vatika Villas ( Sector 82 ) will be ready ...

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by propsearch View Post
I have been to this site I didnt find any cremation ground or no village area near to it. this project has vatika floors on back side and roayalle ville next to it. its gate is right on sector road. this project has commercial shops in this complex.
Can you tell me which direction cremation ground is?
 
Old September 27 2012, 05:33 PM   #24
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 35
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 6
Icon15

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibal View Post
Hello,

Any idea when is the road approaching from NH8 side for the Mapsko Casa Bella, Universal Aura & Vatika Villas ( Sector 82 ) will be ready ...

Thanks
Approximatly within 3 months it should be readyyy
 
Old September 27 2012, 06:03 PM   #25
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 24
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 2
Default

Dipti,

Good to know that it will be ready in 3 months but form where you got this information?
As I heard that some land issues are going on thats why this patch is not completed yet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by diptiagarwal View Post
Approximatly within 3 months it should be readyyy
 
Old September 27 2012, 06:11 PM   #26
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 35
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 6
Default

i went to see last week. it was looking on completion stage. i asked ppl over there , they told me it will be ready sooon
i hope so
 
Old September 28 2012, 06:34 AM   #27
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 283
Likes Received: 64
Likes Given: 20
My Mood: Cool
Default

There is no cremation ground or villages near the site of cassa bella. This is an exceptionally clean area.

The road from NH8 in front of Cassa Bella, Royal Ville, Universal Aura and Paradise is currently being blocked up by a farmer holding around 3 acres of land.

This farmer got issues with Vatika. Vatika is ready to pay for 1 acre i.e the area which it can actually sell. Rest of 2 acres of land gets used up by road.

If Vatika pays up for all 3 acres, Vatika has lot many issues with farmers. It will infer for all other farmers that the land price is not Rs x per acre but 3x per acre!! and hence the land dispute continues.

However getting the land vacated from farmer for the purposes of road is more of the responsibility of Haryana Governemnt and it is expected by the time residents will reach there resolution of the road will be in place.

Such incidents of farmers blocking the roads in GGN are not new. We all know that roads like GCX and DEW are also blocked in similar way.
manu813, saibal and SanjSain like this.
 
Old October 23 2012, 12:16 PM   #28
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 100
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 4
Default

Visited the Casa bella site last weekend (for the first time)
Location looks pretty good. From the look of it, seems the day its delivered and the approach road is there, this can be livable from day 1


Quote:
Originally Posted by piluooo View Post
There is no cremation ground or villages near the site of cassa bella. This is an exceptionally clean area.

The road from NH8 in front of Cassa Bella, Royal Ville, Universal Aura and Paradise is currently being blocked up by a farmer holding around 3 acres of land.

This farmer got issues with Vatika. Vatika is ready to pay for 1 acre i.e the area which it can actually sell. Rest of 2 acres of land gets used up by road.

If Vatika pays up for all 3 acres, Vatika has lot many issues with farmers. It will infer for all other farmers that the land price is not Rs x per acre but 3x per acre!! and hence the land dispute continues.

However getting the land vacated from farmer for the purposes of road is more of the responsibility of Haryana Governemnt and it is expected by the time residents will reach there resolution of the road will be in place.

Such incidents of farmers blocking the roads in GGN are not new. We all know that roads like GCX and DEW are also blocked in similar way.
 
Old October 25 2012, 03:09 PM   #29
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 36
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

we have make 95% payment withing one month of our agreement. then will get 48% return after 2 yrs. though this deal is good. but u need cash in hand immediately.
 
Old December 20 2012, 04:08 PM   #30
Veteran Member
 
Amit Dang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,662
Likes Received: 437
Likes Given: 382
My Mood: Daring
Default

How you people suggest this project for enduse purpose? I am looking ~1800 sqft appartment in gurgaon, budget ~1.2-1.4 cr. what are fresh/resale rates in casabella?

what other options i have in gurgaon?
 
Reply



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Mapsko Casabella sec-81, Gurgaon
Mapsko Casabella or Universal Aura
Mapsko Casabella, 1960sqft
MAPSKO CASABELLA 2 BHK
Mapsko Casabella - What are the current rates ?


Tags
2900, casabella, mapsko, psf, resale
".Gurgaon.", ".Haryana."India