|June 14 2010, 12:39 PM||#1|
I am planning to purchase panchayath approved layout near shamshabad i.e on the way to bangalore.
1. The realtor has taken approval letter for conversion from agriculture to non-agriculture land
2. The relator has taken approval from Gram Sarpanch with a stamp and signature on the layout drawaings
3. The realtor has built roads and laid out plots as shown in the drawings , but did not provide the drainage yet.
4. The realtor has EC on his name for the survey no's belonging to the payout.
Issues i for see
1. There is no such apporval letter from Panchayat stating that this plot layout is approved with register no and date!!
2. I was told the LRS to applied by the individual plot owner
1. Can i purchase such land with out approval letter from panchayath ?
2. Is it necessary to seek another letter for house construction as well ?
3. Can i seek loan from bank for house construction ?
|August 20 2012, 12:53 AM||#2|
Do you have answer for this as I am having the same questions in my mind.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|S.L.V layout near Doctor Layout, Naganathpura|
|Isro layout near kumaraswamy layout|
|Sites at D Group Layout(On the way to vishweshwaraya layout 8th Block fromNagarbhavi)|
|How to get layout sketch of DTCP Approved Layout|
|Rajshree Layout near Marathahalli Bridge, AECS layout, BEML Layout- bangalore|