143,309+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > More Cities/States > Real Estate Indore > Master Plan 2021 - Indore
Like Tree3Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 14 2013, 08:03 AM   #11
Member
 
StillSearching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Global
Posts: 106
Likes Received: 11
Likes Given: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2delhi View Post
are these prices for residential or agricultural land
price is of diverted land from Agr to Non-Agr, registry is done after plot is NA.
 
Old June 17 2013, 09:33 PM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 141
Likes Received: 7
Likes Given: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillSearching View Post
price is of diverted land from Agr to Non-Agr, registry is done after plot is NA.
Which areas would you say at 500-800 rate... any idea how they have done in last 5-years
 
Old July 24 2013, 03:23 PM   #13
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 3
My Mood: Lurking
Default

Hey Designer !
I know its quite anachronic, but i think if your search for a property near a IT destination ( Crystal IT Park ) is ON in Indore, then you should definately consider about Silver Lake Vista.....
 
Old July 24 2013, 03:34 PM   #14
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 3
My Mood: Lurking
Default Indore Master Plan - 2021

?ui2&ampik9e057ef4fa&ampviewatt&ampth140101ffe93a8ee5&ampattid01&ampdispthd&amprealattidf hjid3vrb0&ampzw

 
Old July 25 2013, 01:43 PM   #15
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

wat r the rates??
 
Old July 25 2013, 06:31 PM   #16
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 3
My Mood: Lurking
Icon15

Quote:
Originally Posted by realchamp View Post
wat r the rates??
Well, the starting rates are 2600 PSF..but then you should visit the project first and then analyse about the rates...i own a 2BHK at Silver Lake Vista and i was forced by my family to buy here, ( otherwise also i would have bought here only ) because of the scenic views and cool breeze, we experienced there ( i booked it in the summers)..and prefer the higher floors..if you like....
 
Old July 26 2013, 12:36 PM   #17
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

isn't the rates 2 high???? y should i invest in lake vista if other projects are offering at lower rates?when possessions r expected?
 
Old July 27 2013, 06:59 PM   #18
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 3
My Mood: Lurking
Icon15

Quote:
Originally Posted by realchamp View Post
isn't the rates 2 high???? y should i invest in lake vista if other projects are offering at lower rates?when possessions r expected?
Hey Champ..

The rates will definitely seem to be on a higher side, if you will compare it with the other Tom, Dick and Harry projects, which are mushrooming at and around Khandwa road these days....but then you should not forget that the quantum of appreciation and scope of services ( Living Lifestyle ) Silver Lake Vista can provide can not be matched by any other development at Khandwa road, for that matter.. i know the kind of people who have bought flats there... and SOCIETY should be a very important aspect, when you decide to buy a home these days...because Family Life does matter...and if you are looking for your REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT to grow this things can only help...as far as possession goes they told me to give possession by June 2014 for their first block...and i think it is December 2014 for the next one...I think INR 2600 for a Gated township of High Rise Apartments with the amenities they are offering its a good deal....I expressed earlier also Silver Lake is a VALUE BUY, only if you can correlate the facts and figures of the Khandwa road...else go to smaller projects for a bit lower prices..but without the assurance of deliverance and appreciation....you better decide.....
anirudh999 likes this.
 
Old August 4 2013, 02:49 PM   #19
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 4
My Mood: Chatty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannu2001 View Post
Hey Champ..

The rates will definitely seem to be on a higher side, if you will compare it with the other Tom, Dick and Harry projects, which are mushrooming at and around Khandwa road these days....but then you should not forget that the quantum of appreciation and scope of services ( Living Lifestyle ) Silver Lake Vista can provide can not be matched by any other development at Khandwa road, for that matter.. i know the kind of people who have bought flats there... and SOCIETY should be a very important aspect, when you decide to buy a home these days...because Family Life does matter...and if you are looking for your REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT to grow this things can only help...as far as possession goes they told me to give possession by June 2014 for their first block...and i think it is December 2014 for the next one...I think INR 2600 for a Gated township of High Rise Apartments with the amenities they are offering its a good deal....I expressed earlier also Silver Lake is a VALUE BUY, only if you can correlate the facts and figures of the Khandwa road...else go to smaller projects for a bit lower prices..but without the assurance of deliverance and appreciation....you better decide.....
Hi
you seems to be a serious investor/ end user of Silver lake, why ????????
NayaParinda likes this.
 
Old November 13 2013, 11:58 PM   #20
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 44
Likes Received: 11
Likes Given: 12
My Mood: Innocent
Default

Any ongoing projects near Super Corridor for investment in plots? I am looking for a safe and approved project for a horizon of 10 years.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Investing in New R zones in Delhi under Master Plan 2021
Delhi Master Plan 2021
Noida Master Plan 2021, 2031
Looking at Gurgaon Master Plan 2021- CLOSED
Urgent reg 168 sector master plan 2021


Tags
2021, indore, master, plan
".Indore.", ".Madhya Pradesh."India