143,304+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Mumbai > Space India - Projects in New Mumbai New Panvel area.
Like Tree6Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 23 2011, 09:06 PM   #21
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpjadhav View Post
Dear junaid,
Lodha is launching new casa rio gold project at 3285/sqft till 29 sep 2011.
It may suit ur requirement which is near to Navi Mumbai.

Vikas J.
casa rio gold is not good, as it will take more than 5-7 years.
 
Old September 29 2011, 01:47 AM   #22
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

The offer price of Casa Rio Gold sounds good. The delay of 5 to 7 years is pain. Lodha has made an interesting marketing move towards the customers who have been waiting to buy a property for some time now. I hope more builders follow suite.

Friends, any idea about the Panvel Matheran road? Does the surrounding area carry good potential. one of the Space India projects is located there.
 
Old September 29 2011, 09:44 AM   #23
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,572
Likes Received: 72
Likes Given: 170
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pally100 View Post
The offer price of Casa Rio Gold sounds good. The delay of 5 to 7 years is pain. Lodha has made an interesting marketing move towards the customers who have been waiting to buy a property for some time now. I hope more builders follow suite.
Casa Rio Gold floor plan is too bad. Room izes are too small. Personnaly I do not like this type of floor plan. My POV.
 
Old October 1 2011, 02:54 AM   #24
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 112
Likes Received: 54
Likes Given: 46
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pally100 View Post
Joe, thanks for elaborating the marketing aspect of Space India. Congratulations to you for your successful acquisition of property. Betwn, how was your site visit experience. Did you visit many sites with Space India before choosing “Hill View”. Has the construction started as per the promise given? Also I find two sites for Space India on internet which is bizarre. It is showing that "Hill View" is “sold out” on one of the sites.

Surya, thanks for your valuable input on construction in ulwe. Congratulations to you as well for your successful acquisition of property. Can you please tell what rate did builder quote you and what rate did you bargain for? They are showing right now 4500 Rs. per psf.
Pally,
yes I had seen Pushpa Narayan and Venkat Heritage which had ready to move in flats but I did not require the place immediately and I didn't want to go for loan that's why I settled for Hill View, which is projected to be ready in 18months and that is convenient for me in terms of payment. The actual construction started in June. On Matheran Road I saw Sai Enclave (2nd phase is under construction) but they offered 2BHK of 1035sqft which I felt was waste of a lot of living space. I needed a place for living and not for investment, at least not for now. On Royal Palms and Royal Meadows they offered terrace flats which I did not want. Therefore I did not visit these. Some of their projects are sold out and Hill View is one of them. They took me toGreen Wood location but it very far away from Panvel station.
Surya,
I agree with you on booking from the builder directly in terms of getting better bargains but the risk is too high. Builders never tell you the truth. They tend to exaggerate a lot. You have lesser leverage with them if they go back on their word. Yes, you need to be careful about middlemen but in my case I found Space India has considerable stake in the project, they are not just a commission agency. They are promoters themselves, recently they had an expo in Singapore too. As an NRI I didn't have the time to be around all the time to physically verify everything that was going on the ground so I settled for a medium to cross-check the progress, that's all.
 
Old October 3 2011, 03:54 PM   #25
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 224
Likes Received: 24
Likes Given: 102
Default

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for such a good feedback.

Can you please elaborate a bit more on how were the projects like Sai Enclave and Greenwood, construction quality and floor plans. Also, are the prices as specified in the space india site.

Finally, does Space India give any services of dealing with builders on your behalf to ensure no deviations from floor plans, project completion date adherence etc..

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2010 View Post
Pally,
yes I had seen Pushpa Narayan and Venkat Heritage which had ready to move in flats but I did not require the place immediately and I didn't want to go for loan that's why I settled for Hill View, which is projected to be ready in 18months and that is convenient for me in terms of payment. The actual construction started in June. On Matheran Road I saw Sai Enclave (2nd phase is under construction) but they offered 2BHK of 1035sqft which I felt was waste of a lot of living space. I needed a place for living and not for investment, at least not for now. On Royal Palms and Royal Meadows they offered terrace flats which I did not want. Therefore I did not visit these. Some of their projects are sold out and Hill View is one of them. They took me toGreen Wood location but it very far away from Panvel station.
Surya,
I agree with you on booking from the builder directly in terms of getting better bargains but the risk is too high. Builders never tell you the truth. They tend to exaggerate a lot. You have lesser leverage with them if they go back on their word. Yes, you need to be careful about middlemen but in my case I found Space India has considerable stake in the project, they are not just a commission agency. They are promoters themselves, recently they had an expo in Singapore too. As an NRI I didn't have the time to be around all the time to physically verify everything that was going on the ground so I settled for a medium to cross-check the progress, that's all.
 
Old October 3 2011, 09:19 PM   #26
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Hi Joe, I too join MIT_MI in thanking you for your post full of great info.

Yes I wanted to pose the same question as MIT_MI on the construction quality, I am sure you can rate the construction quality of the ready to move in projects as Pushpanarayan and Venkat Heritage.

Again each project must be associated to a different builder I guess. Or is there a builder having more than one project. ANy idea on this?
 
Old October 4 2011, 08:36 PM   #27
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 224
Likes Received: 24
Likes Given: 102
Default

Hi Pally100,

I think i can venture a guess on this one..i see that projects with 'Sai' in the project title are mostly by Paradise Group. The ones with 'Royal' are from Royale Realtors..Greenwood they say is by Megapolis LLP...

I dont know how good the quality of construction is...perhaps a visit to an already delivered project by these builders would serve as an indicator..

Forum members - please do share any exp. here.

btw, Pally - are you close to a decison on a SpaceIndia project ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by pally100 View Post
Hi Joe, I too join MIT_MI in thanking you for your post full of great info.

Yes I wanted to pose the same question as MIT_MI on the construction quality, I am sure you can rate the construction quality of the ready to move in projects as Pushpanarayan and Venkat Heritage.

Again each project must be associated to a different builder I guess. Or is there a builder having more than one project. ANy idea on this?
 
Old October 6 2011, 08:29 PM   #28
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Hi Mit_mi,

That’s a good guess Mit_mi

I am not yet there on closing in for a decision. It all depends on the kind of opportunities that I can have post 21st October. But it is true that with the current pricing, some projects of Space India suit my pocket. Again choosing the right project is altogether a different ball game with “Space India”. For ex. You go to “Lodhas” and you know what kind of product you are going to get in future (u don’t know when though :-D). But with “Space India” the quality of product can vary a lot depending upon the builder. So, one needs to be careful on this aspect. Hope we get more feedback on this forum.

How about you? Have you made up your mind on Space India? If yes any idea if we can strike a good deal if we group together?
 
Old October 6 2011, 10:55 PM   #29
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 224
Likes Received: 24
Likes Given: 102
Default

Hi Pally100,

Ya. with space india, i would definitely check out construction quality (dont know if they have a sample flat in all projects)

I am planning to figure out which of their projects suits me the most, on paper, in terms of cost, location, size etc and then get more details from them on before a site visit.

Currently, I am more inclined to their projects which are on Panvel-Matheran road as i think this area may develop rapidly due to so many ongoing projects there (Arihant Arham, Mahalaxmi, Ashtavinayak etc)
- what do you think ?

Also, as per whatever information I have they seem to offer the cheapest rates in panvel (I need a 2bhk below 30L). I think Khar, Kamothe, Ulwe are currently beyond my reach.

In case I like a project I can send you the exact details and we can see if its possible to get a discount - may be you are already in India by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pally100 View Post
Hi Mit_mi,

That’s a good guess Mit_mi

I am not yet there on closing in for a decision. It all depends on the kind of opportunities that I can have post 21st October. But it is true that with the current pricing, some projects of Space India suit my pocket. Again choosing the right project is altogether a different ball game with “Space India”. For ex. You go to “Lodhas” and you know what kind of product you are going to get in future (u don’t know when though :-D). But with “Space India” the quality of product can vary a lot depending upon the builder. So, one needs to be careful on this aspect. Hope we get more feedback on this forum.

How about you? Have you made up your mind on Space India? If yes any idea if we can strike a good deal if we group together?
 
Old October 7 2011, 07:21 PM   #30
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Hi Mit_Mi

I too have been thinking of the Panvel-Matheran road. I am ok for it. I tried to send u an email, but it says I have insufficient privileges.

I also saw your post for “Enkay Gardens” in another forum. Are you going to visit that site? The price of 2500 sounds pretty good for Taloja.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Space India - New Project "Balaji Symphony" - Panvel.
Space India Launches 3 New Projects in Khopoli
Best Area / Projects for Investment Purpose in and around Mumbai
Space Builders - Sail Enclave Project, New Panvel
NAR INDIA & AREA Mumbai


Tags
area, india, mumbai, panvel, projects, space
".Mumbai.", ".Maharashtra."India