142,187+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Mumbai > Ulwe OR Taloja
View Poll Results: wHICH IS GOOD ULWE OR TALOJA ,TO SETTLE AFTER 2 YRS
Ulwe 29 50.00%
Taloja 17 29.31%
both 2 3.45%
None 10 17.24%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree2Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 28 2011, 01:42 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Chatty
Default Ulwe OR Taloja

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a flat to settle after 2 yrs.

I am confuesed between Ulwe and Taloja.

please advise me.

Thanks.

 
Old November 28 2011, 05:34 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Likes Received: 19
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle_man View Post
Hi All,

I am planning to buy a flat to settle after 2 yrs.

I am confuesed between Ulwe and Taloja.

please advise me.

Thanks.

It is Ulwe, Ulwe and only Ulwe. Look no further. Taloja is a dirty area.
 
Old November 28 2011, 09:28 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 19
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestpro View Post
It is Ulwe, Ulwe and only Ulwe. Look no further. Taloja is a dirty area.

I will prefer Taloje, Since if any one visit Ulwe and Taloje. The first choice will be Taloje.
1. Navi Mumbai Metro rail
2. connectivity till airport via metro.
3. Near khar (best place in Navi Mumbai for living)
4. Golf course
5. ISKON temple
6. Tourist spots in Khar.

With many features I will prefer Taloje. Since Ulwe is having only one advantage is Airport. But no body will like to hear planes noise every 10 mins from home.
bkvipul2001 likes this.
 
Old November 29 2011, 10:24 AM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Likes Received: 19
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by u1kumar2002 View Post
I will prefer Taloje, Since if any one visit Ulwe and Taloje. The first choice will be Taloje.
1. Navi Mumbai Metro rail
2. connectivity till airport via metro.
3. Near khar (best place in Navi Mumbai for living)
4. Golf course
5. ISKON temple
6. Tourist spots in Khar.

With many features I will prefer Taloje. Since Ulwe is having only one advantage is Airport. But no body will like to hear planes noise every 10 mins from home.
Taloja is an industrial area and has tremendous pollution. Ulwe has the below advantages.
1. Seawoods-Uran railway work started
2. SEZ work started. Last time I visited Ulwe, Sector 9, I saw Buildings being constructed in SEZ plot.
3. MTHL will be a stones throwaway, so if you have money in your pocket and can afford the toll you can reach mumbai in 15 mins.
4. If Sewri commands rate of 18000/- then do you think 15 mins apart after the MTHL is constructed the rate will stay at 4500/-
5. Airport will be the closest to ULWE although it does not make any diff to me as I hardly travel by flights.
6. The noise levels in ULwe will be lower as the planes are going to descend from Ulwe side and ascend from panvel side.
7. Ulwe will be very close to the port areas and hence the development should take off at a fast pace once the sez's are in place.

Disclaimer : I have recently purchased a sea facing flat in ulwe in Sec 9. So probably my opinion can be biased towards ulwe.
 
Old November 29 2011, 11:13 AM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Good projects in Ulwe?

Hi All,
Thanks for starting this thread as it is important that we start talking about Ulwe. I completely agree with what bestpro has argued and I share same thoughts based on my so called research.

Bestpro, if you do not mind, can you please share some reputed builders/projects from Ulwe? I tried looking but apart from Sai, I was not able to find anything. Pardon my ignorance. Also if you do not mind, can you also share what project you booked the flat in and what are the rates and other charges details?

I am currently looking in Panvel/Ulwe area and will appreciate your/fellow forum members help in educating me on some excellent choices.

Appreciated!
newmumbaifan
 
Old November 29 2011, 11:43 AM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Likes Received: 19
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmumbaifan View Post
Hi All,
Thanks for starting this thread as it is important that we start talking about Ulwe. I completely agree with what bestpro has argued and I share same thoughts based on my so called research.

Bestpro, if you do not mind, can you please share some reputed builders/projects from Ulwe? I tried looking but apart from Sai, I was not able to find anything. Pardon my ignorance. Also if you do not mind, can you also share what project you booked the flat in and what are the rates and other charges details?

I am currently looking in Panvel/Ulwe area and will appreciate your/fellow forum members help in educating me on some excellent choices.

Appreciated!
newmumbaifan
The brokers there say that currently Paradise/USR and Mahavir and neel siddhi are good ones. I booked in sai enclave (USR/Paradise). The rate quoted was 5050/- +++ My total deal for a 2 BHK 1200/- sq feet flat costed me 71/72 lakhs + including stamp duty regis, floor rise, car parking, club mem, etc. after negotiations. The base rate I got was 4500/- but for 3 bhK it is higher and the builder was ready to give it for 4850/-.

There are many projects going on many builders are new players and the rates are lesser than the reputed ones and depending on location. I would suggest that if you look for any reputed bank's Preapproval for that project before locking in your funds.
 
Old November 29 2011, 04:07 PM   #7
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 2
My Mood: Amused
Default

Hello, Everyone

I am interested in buying a flat in Sec 18 Ulwe.
It's a 2 BHK. The carpet area is around 520 Sq feet as per the floor map not including 2 flowerbeds, 2 terrace area, dry area and passage.
All inclusive it works to 750 Sq Feet Carpet.

My doubt is, whether the agreement should have the floor map area ie 520 Sq feet or whether it should also include the areas of FB's and terraces?

Once I get the OC, can i pull in the terrace and FB area to my respective rooms?

Please confirm?
 
Old November 29 2011, 05:53 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Likes Received: 19
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Hello, Everyone

I am interested in buying a flat in Sec 18 Ulwe.
It's a 2 BHK. The carpet area is around 520 Sq feet as per the floor map not including 2 flowerbeds, 2 terrace area, dry area and passage.
All inclusive it works to 750 Sq Feet Carpet.

My doubt is, whether the agreement should have the floor map area ie 520 Sq feet or whether it should also include the areas of FB's and terraces?

Once I get the OC, can i pull in the terrace and FB area to my respective rooms?

Please confirm?
In my case the 1200 sq feet is saleable area and 802 is carpet area + all the above things u mentioned + area of window sills + brick work area etc.

What is your saleable area? The loading is very high in all navi mumbai projects.
 
Old November 29 2011, 06:09 PM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestpro View Post
The brokers there say that currently Paradise/USR and Mahavir and neel siddhi are good ones. I booked in sai enclave (USR/Paradise). The rate quoted was 5050/- +++ My total deal for a 2 BHK 1200/- sq feet flat costed me 71/72 lakhs + including stamp duty regis, floor rise, car parking, club mem, etc. after negotiations. The base rate I got was 4500/- but for 3 bhK it is higher and the builder was ready to give it for 4850/-.

There are many projects going on many builders are new players and the rates are lesser than the reputed ones and depending on location. I would suggest that if you look for any reputed bank's Preapproval for that project before locking in your funds.
Thanks bestpro for your quick reply and sharing the information. I did some search online but was not able to find any other projects. If you have been to the different sites during your deal, would you mind sharing some builders/projects that rest of us can go and checkout. Also you had mentioned something about the planes landing from Ulwe. How did you find out about that info? Do you know any specific details that you can share with rest of us?

Thanks a ton!
 
Old November 29 2011, 08:55 PM   #10
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Chatty
Default Which sector??

Guys,

Which sector you prefer most in ulwe??

Sec-19
Sec-17
Sec-18
Sec-9
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Roadpalli Vs Taloja Phase 1 Vs Taloja Phase 2
Property at Taloja
Ulwe or Taloja or New Panvel
TALOJA Projects -- Enkay Garden (Wavanje Vilage, Taloja)
Any new construction by reputed builder coming up in Ulwe or Taloja ?


Tags
navi mumbai, taloja, ulwe
".Mumbai.", ".Maharashtra."India