135,480+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Antriksh Golf City, Sector-150, Noida Expressway
Like Tree7Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 15 2012, 01:07 PM   #91
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 79
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 14
Default

They took 3L= intially 1L and after 30 days 2 L

  Reply With Quote
Old June 15 2012, 01:08 PM   #92
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 79
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 14
Default

can anybody me, Antriksh golf city started alloting the units. and when it would be bankable.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 15 2012, 01:14 PM   #93
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 79
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinkumar12 View Post
3440 all inclusive and I dont have any document just give a check for 1 lac but I know the broker for long time ....
Hi can anybody tell me when antriksh golf city will start allocating units and what is the status of its bankable condition.
  Reply With Quote
Old July 1 2012, 07:47 AM   #94
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 69
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 3
Default

Any updates on this one progress and current rates of launch...
  Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 10:57 AM   #95
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 79
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinkumar12 View Post
Any updates on this one progress and current rates of launch...

these rates taken from www.antrikshgroup.com
(Express Way, Sector – 150, Noida)
Price List:
Basic Sale Price:
Under Construction Linked Payment Plan
Rs. 3700/- psf
Under Flexi Payment Plan
Rs. 3487/- psf
Under Down Payment Plan
Rs. 3274/- psf


Additional Charges:

INTERNAL DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
Rs.75/-psf
EXTERNAL DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
Rs. 75/-psf
ELECTRIC SUB STATION CHARGES
Rs. 50/-psf
CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Rs.1,50,000/-
COMPULSARY CAR PARKING SPACE(ONE)
Rs. 2,50,000/-
ONE TIME LEASE RENT
Rs. 100/- psf
INTEREST FREE MAINTENANCE SECURITY
Rs. 20/- psf


Preferential Location Charges
1st Floor
Rs. 150/- psf
2nd Floor
Rs. 125/- psf
3rd Floor to 4th Floor
Rs. 100/- psf
5th Floor to 7th Floor
Rs. 75/- psf
8th Floor to 10th Floor
Rs. 50/- psf
Golf View Facing
Rs. 100/- psf
LandScape/Road/Corner Facing
Rs. 50/- psf
  Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 10:59 AM   #96
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 79
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit1234 View Post
these rates taken from www.antrikshgroup.com
(Express Way, Sector – 150, Noida)
Price List:
Basic Sale Price:
Under Construction Linked Payment Plan
Rs. 3700/- psf
Under Flexi Payment Plan
Rs. 3487/- psf
Under Down Payment Plan
Rs. 3274/- psf


Additional Charges:
INTERNAL DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
Rs.75/-psf
EXTERNAL DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
Rs. 75/-psf
ELECTRIC SUB STATION CHARGES
Rs. 50/-psf
CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Rs.1,50,000/-
COMPULSARY CAR PARKING SPACE(ONE)
Rs. 2,50,000/-
ONE TIME LEASE RENT
Rs. 100/- psf
INTEREST FREE MAINTENANCE SECURITY
Rs. 20/- psf



Preferential Location Charges

1st Floor
Rs. 150/- psf
2nd Floor
Rs. 125/- psf
3rd Floor to 4th Floor
Rs. 100/- psf
5th Floor to 7th Floor
Rs. 75/- psf
8th Floor to 10th Floor
Rs. 50/- psf
Golf View Facing
Rs. 100/- psf
LandScape/Road/Corner Facing
Rs. 50/- psf

but i have still no update related to distribution of units, please update if anybody know when unit distribution will get start. Its already delayed!
  Reply With Quote
Old July 24 2012, 12:04 PM   #97
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 79
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 14
Default

Hi All
Please confirm if anybody received Unit, has unit distribution started by antriksh golf city?
Also please confirm about bankability of this project?
  Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2012, 07:01 AM   #98
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 69
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 3
Default

Hi All,

Did anybody recieved a unit ...any update on this wheather its bankable or not....
  Reply With Quote
Old July 28 2012, 11:39 AM   #99
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 79
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinkumar12 View Post
Hi All,

Did anybody recieved a unit ...any update on this wheather its bankable or not....
Hi Nitin
I just spoke to antriksh noida office and as per them unit distribution will start from 10th aug onwards. It seems doubtful again as they always commit revised date since last 3 months.
When did you booked it?

Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old August 13 2012, 02:12 PM   #100
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 79
Likes Received: 10
Likes Given: 14
Icon18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit1234 View Post
Hi Nitin
I just spoke to antriksh noida office and as per them unit distribution will start from 10th aug onwards. It seems doubtful again as they always commit revised date since last 3 months.
When did you booked it?

Thanks
Hi to All

Can anybody has update regarding Antriksh Golf city. When are they going to distribute units and when it would be bankable.
Please update!


Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Antriksh Forest Sector 77, Noida
Looking for best deal in sector 7X Noida between capetown, antriksh golf view and sethi max royal
Unitech Golf and Country Club- Noida Expressway Sector 96-97-98
Tentative Builders in Sector 150 Noida Expressway- Logix ,Sethi,Antriksh,Shubhkamana,Parx Laureate,BRYS


Tags
antriksh, antriksh golf city, antriksh golf city noida, city, expressway, golf, golf city flats noida, golf city noida, yamuna
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India