141,134+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Jaypee Green-klassic-shaurya
Like Tree1Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 17 2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 58
Likes Received: 11
Likes Given: 32
Default Jaypee Green-klassic-shaurya

Anyone heard about new project Jaypee Green-klassic-shaurya ?

BSP 3710, 1 bhk 770 sq feet

This is not in jaypee website though

 
Old December 17 2011, 05:41 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 191
Likes Received: 7
Likes Given: 6
Default

I am also looking for 2BHK option either in Noida 7X/117-120 or JP Greens Noida. Can you please share info of JP Noida Greens where 2BHK can be avail in mid rise (Max floors upto 15) towers.

Thanks,
Krishan
 
Old December 17 2011, 10:55 PM   #3
Veteran Member
 
Pawakp80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: IP
Posts: 1,396
Likes Received: 339
Likes Given: 181
My Mood: Relaxed
Default

klassic shourya is G+14 only 3 towers.. it was launched 2 years before for defence.. now open for civilians too.. 2 bhk is 990.. decent layout.. no plc charges.. low dense project my freind bought one 1330 sft flat there..



Quote:
Originally Posted by krishan View Post
I am also looking for 2BHK option either in Noida 7X/117-120 or JP Greens Noida. Can you please share info of JP Noida Greens where 2BHK can be avail in mid rise (Max floors upto 15) towers.

Thanks,
Krishan
 
Old December 24 2011, 05:35 PM   #4
Veteran Member
 
Pawakp80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: IP
Posts: 1,396
Likes Received: 339
Likes Given: 181
My Mood: Relaxed
Default confused.. pls help...

Dear freinds,

I recently booked 1 1280 sft flat in kosmos.. later I got to know that the the booked flat is south facing.. it was a big turn off for me.. though i realised it was a genuine mistake of the underwritting company from whom i bought.. I am sure it was not intentional.. they tried transfer me to other unit but good units are not available in KOSMOS

Now they are offering me a transfer option in Klassic shourya.. 1330 sft 3 BHK 3T which is north facing.. also i can get it at 4th to 7th floor without PLC.. I have applied for cancellation of my exisitng flat.. But somehow I am convinced over shourya based on following POV:
  • The Shourya has only 3 towers G+14 7 flats per floor (3X14X7= 294 flats)
  • Two towers completely sold to defence.. only KD3 available for Civil + defence.
  • 1 dedicated club + swimming pool for shourya. Hopefully it will be maintained well as small it is small society.
  • I visited the site today the upper basement is ready.. for KD1 & KD 2. Upper basement of Kd3 will be done by this month.
  • I had a chat with few supervisors and engineers, the contactor is ekon construction. As per them the project will not take more than 1 year to get ready. I doubt wit they said but was convinced that it shall be delivered in 1.5 to 2 years.. as the pace of construction was plousible also the quality of construction is very good(comman with any other project of Jaypee)
  • The location is near to highway and near to commercial and the 5 star hotel of Jaypee (work was already on)
  • It is near to unitech IT park.
  • Only problem is i need to manage additional 4 lakhs money. As my Kosmos unit is costing me 50 L shourya will cost me 54 all inclusive..
Please advise if it worth investing 54 L for 3 bhk unit.. 2 bhk is affordable but will not suit my requirement..

I need to decide by tomorrow.. pls input..





Quote:
Originally Posted by pawankp View Post
klassic shourya is G+14 only 3 towers.. it was launched 2 years before for defence.. now open for civilians too.. 2 bhk is 990.. decent layout.. no plc charges.. low dense project my freind bought one 1330 sft flat there..
 
Old December 24 2011, 08:07 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

I have also nail down one unit(2 BHK) in Klassic Shaurya because of the reasons as you correctly mentioned. It is surely a lucrative project. I would suggest you to close the same as 4 Lakhs won't make a difference over 2 year period of time.

Regards,
Nitin
 
Old December 24 2011, 08:21 PM   #6
Veteran Member
 
Pawakp80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: IP
Posts: 1,396
Likes Received: 339
Likes Given: 181
My Mood: Relaxed
Default

Hi Nitin,

I remeber we had a word on the project.. u have already finalised? is so which unit... through whom? pm me how much discount u r getting..


Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin1311 View Post
I have also nail down one unit(2 BHK) in Klassic Shaurya because of the reasons as you correctly mentioned. It is surely a lucrative project. I would suggest you to close the same as 4 Lakhs won't make a difference over 2 year period of time.

Regards,
Nitin
ajng likes this.
 
Old December 24 2011, 08:33 PM   #7
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Hi Pawana,

Yes. I finalized on 12th floor. Discount is exactle same as we discussed as they are not giving discount more than that. I finalized from netambit as I have some reference there .

-Nitin
 
Old December 24 2011, 09:52 PM   #8
Veteran Member
 
Pawakp80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: IP
Posts: 1,396
Likes Received: 339
Likes Given: 181
My Mood: Relaxed
Default

congrates nitin... i also belive this is good project who prefer low density projects.. only three towers one club sounds so good.. i will decide by tomorrow or monday max.. as i may not get inventory.. after that... i think 2bhk is only 28 units in the tower..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin1311 View Post
Hi Pawana,

Yes. I finalized on 12th floor. Discount is exactle same as we discussed as they are not giving discount more than that. I finalized from netambit as I have some reference there .

-Nitin
 
Old December 26 2011, 08:23 PM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Hi,

As I have buy out a unit in jP klassic Shaurya and now looking for subvention from bank. any suggestions about bank in terms of taking subvention plan.

-Nitin
 
Old December 26 2011, 09:04 PM   #10
Veteran Member
 
Pawakp80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: IP
Posts: 1,396
Likes Received: 339
Likes Given: 181
My Mood: Relaxed
Default

nitin,

ask net ambit guys only... they will help u out.. subvention is only with few banks having tie up with jaypee... call on nubers given to u or from whom u bought it.. it is their resposibility to help u out..

take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin1311 View Post
Hi,

As I have buy out a unit in jP klassic Shaurya and now looking for subvention from bank. any suggestions about bank in terms of taking subvention plan.

-Nitin
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Klassic Shaurya, Jaypee Wish Town, Sector-134, Noida
jaypee klassic
Jaypee Klassic 2250
Review of Jaypee Green Klassic Noida highway project
Jaypee Klassic or Jaypee Kenigston Boulevard


Tags
greenklassicshaurya, jaypee
".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India