135,489+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Jaypee Orchards, Sector 131, Noida
Like Tree1749Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 19 2011, 11:58 AM   #21
 
 
Venkytalks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,556
Likes Received: 1449
Likes Given: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranreality View Post
I think both should be good. As far as the location is concerned, I am not so sure as I just now got a call from a Jaypee official and the location he told me is different from what Venky had mentioned. Orchard seems to be coming near Kingswood villas...so it will be close to Pavilion heights it seems and not towards Expressway.
The advantage with Pavilion is that it got a good response and was sold well and will probably be delivered soon while you still need to see the response to Orchard.
You are right in the sense that it is close to the Kingswood, but is towards the expressway i.e. the last project on this side of golf course. You can guess the location from map below: location is much better than PAvillion. Better locations are still with JP - but you can expect much higher prices for them.

Krescent did not sell well - maybe 1/2 only will come up. They will relaunch some towers of Krescent as another project. Note how they relocated the Kosmos towers near Krescent (which is between Kasa and relocated Kosmos).

Of course, JP can hust keep Krescent unsold and wait it out for a year to finish selling. MAybe they will sell it as Klassic Heights or some such thing.

In any case, around 90% of the plots and villas and 70% of the apartments in wishtown must have been already sold going by this map. Only some bits of Kube and Krescent might have substantial unsold inventory.

Only big part left unsold is the premium space between the golf course and the expressway (in a curve from Kingswood oriental along the villages to the expressway itself and some fronting on the expressway itself.

I expect only more premium launches in this part - and company will be in no hurry to sell these cheap. 5000 psf for Orchard is also pretty steep - close to price of better located 93B flats

Attached Images
 
__________________
Venky (Please read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting)
  Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2011, 12:09 PM   #22
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 225
Likes Received: 38
Likes Given: 17
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkytalks View Post
You are right in the sense that it is close to the Kingswood, but is towards the expressway i.e. the last project on this side of gold course.

Krescent did not sell well - maybe 1/2 only will come up. They will relaunch some towers of Krescent as another project.
Venky,
What is the source of your information? One of my close friend works in Jaypee and he told me that this is one of the project who has received the best response till date due to its locations and spec.

Prices for all the Jaypee projects have gone up and the pricing of this project seems realistic to me.

Is there someting people at IREF not aware of? Will you throw some light on this?
  Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2011, 12:17 PM   #23
 
 
Venkytalks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,556
Likes Received: 1449
Likes Given: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
Venky,
What is the source of your information? One of my close friend works in Jaypee and he told me that this is one of the project who has received the best response till date due to its locations and spec.

Prices for all the Jaypee projects have gone up and the pricing of this project seems realistic to me.

Is there someting people at IREF not aware of? Will you throw some light on this?
Since so many feel otherwise about Kerescent, I will check this out again in a day or two.

But if Krescent sold well, I can only be amazed at people's stupidity - it was grossly over priced, was quite dense and badly located and still sold well?

Difficult to believe. So many better options available in 137. Krescent will probably get delivered in 2017-18
  Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2011, 12:33 PM   #24
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 225
Likes Received: 38
Likes Given: 17
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkytalks View Post
Since so many feel otherwise about Kerescent, I will check this out again in a day or two.

But if Krescent sold well, I can only be amazed at people's stupidity - it was grossly over priced, was quite dense and badly located and still sold well?

Difficult to believe. So many better options available in 137. Krescent will probably get delivered in 2017-18
Well...A lot of people like the location of Omaxe Grandwoods...and this project is bang opposite that. So, I think same holds true for it. I think Kasa and Krescent are two projects on Non GC side which have the best locations closer to commercial belt and away from villages.

Also, as far as I know the DP price is close to 3300, 3900+ in CLP, so price is not grossly overpriced either. Plus, these apartments are fully furnished so an additional 150-200 rs psft is justified.

Density wise it is probably similar to 3c Panache and Boulevard and I think this density is pretty much the norm.

Ofcourse with Jaypee delays are expected.
  Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2011, 01:57 PM   #25
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,572
Likes Received: 72
Likes Given: 170
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Venky, The location of The Orchards is in the vacant space between Kingswood oriental and Kensington Park. So it will be sorrounded by Kube, Kingswood Orientals and Kensington Park. I belive Pavilion courts are much better apartments than The Orchards. The Orchards is little way from golf course whereas the Pavilion court apartments are much closer to golf course. But The Orchards will be much better than crescent homes.
Varun84 likes this.
  Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2011, 02:54 PM   #26
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 345
Likes Received: 36
Likes Given: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agastya07 View Post
Venky, The location of The Orchards is in the vacant space between Kingswood oriental and Kensington Park. So it will be sorrounded by Kube, Kingswood Orientals and Kensington Park. I belive Pavilion courts are much better apartments than The Orchards. The Orchards is little way from golf course whereas the Pavilion court apartments are much closer to golf course. But The Orchards will be much better than crescent homes.
Agreed. Pavilion has a better location and should be preferred.
  Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2011, 03:18 PM   #27
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,572
Likes Received: 72
Likes Given: 170
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranreality View Post
Agreed. Pavilion has a better location and should be preferred.
libranreality, What you feel, which one will be better in terms of locations and prices - Kensington Boulevard or The Orchards??
  Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2011, 04:13 PM   #28
 
 
Venkytalks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,556
Likes Received: 1449
Likes Given: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agastya07 View Post
Venky, The location of The Orchards is in the vacant space between Kingswood oriental and Kensington Park. So it will be sorrounded by Kube, Kingswood Orientals and Kensington Park.

No, that is Kensington boulevard

I belive Pavilion courts are much better apartments than The Orchards. The Orchards is little way from golf course

I think they are golf facing, but since others feel otherwise, please confirm

whereas the Pavilion court apartments are much closer to golf course. But The Orchards will be much better than crescent homes.
From what I gathered, Orchard will have kingswood on east side, golf course on south side, yet to be announced project on west side and the road bordering wishtown (and village across it towards expressway) on north side.

But better to confirm from JP people in sales office, since there are so many opinions

It is my personal opinion that projects located behind - village will be behing a wall and road - will have better peace and quiet. Wishtown is quite dense and through traffic will cause problems for projects located near expressway - except golf course side which are low density projects.

In fact I quite liked Kube - tucked away with easy possibility of gating if needed.

JP is going to have a few big gates for entry and no barriers are planned currently. Village is probable not a problem, except for bad view for village facing lower floors.

Being near commercial/hotels/schools/college etc is not a plus point in my opinion - they are close enough in the township but not what you want next to your home.

When I think of all the nuisance I and other parents create when we visit our kids school - totally avoidable chaos for the poor residents who curse us

500 meters away and you get the benefit without the hassles.

Still your point about Krescent is probably good - for a lot of people it would have seemed like a good bargain with good specifications. For a 4200 psf price though, (3900 after discount) Krescent should have been located where Orchard now is !!! Klassic, Kosmos and Kasa were all priced 25% cheaper

Agastya, I think kensington boulevard prices being so much lower, they are much better than Orchard in VFM - but you wont have golf view in Kensington blvd. Orchard is a premium offering, but will fit many people's pocket. For 80L you will get a 1500 sf premium flat
  Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2011, 05:59 PM   #29
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 345
Likes Received: 36
Likes Given: 45
Default

Just now received the specs for this project. The location is now clear. It is between Kingswood oriental villas and Kensington Park plots. IMHO location is better than Kube but Pavilion is much better located and in advanced stages of construction as well.

Total of 11 towers.

BSP is 4900. Minimum size is 1250 2 BHK. While the 3bhk is 1798 sqft. So close to 90-95 lacs on CLP. Rest are higher sized apartments. Penthouses also available.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkytalks View Post
From what I gathered, Orchard will have kingswood on east side, golf course on south side, yet to be announced project on west side and the road bordering wishtown (and village across it towards expressway) on north side.

But better to confirm from JP people in sales office, since there are so many opinions

It is my personal opinion that projects located behind - village will be behing a wall and road - will have better peace and quiet. Wishtown is quite dense and through traffic will cause problems for projects located near expressway - except golf course side which are low density projects.

In fact I quite liked Kube - tucked away with easy possibility of gating if needed.

JP is going to have a few big gates for entry and no barriers are planned currently. Village is probable not a problem, except for bad view for village facing lower floors.

Being near commercial/hotels/schools/college etc is not a plus point in my opinion - they are close enough in the township but not what you want next to your home.

When I think of all the nuisance I and other parents create when we visit our kids school - totally avoidable chaos for the poor residents who curse us

500 meters away and you get the benefit without the hassles.

Still your point about Krescent is probably good - for a lot of people it would have seemed like a good bargain with good specifications. For a 4200 psf price though, (3900 after discount) Krescent should have been located where Orchard now is !!! Klassic, Kosmos and Kasa were all priced 25% cheaper

Agastya, I think kensington boulevard prices being so much lower, they are much better than Orchard in VFM - but you wont have golf view in Kensington blvd. Orchard is a premium offering, but will fit many people's pocket. For 80L you will get a 1500 sf premium flat
  Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2011, 06:15 PM   #30
 
 
Venkytalks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,556
Likes Received: 1449
Likes Given: 206
Default

Hi libran. If that is the location, it is overpriced and not well located for such a price.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Jaypee Kosmos, Sector-134, Noida
jaypee orchards
Jaypee Garden Isles in Sector 133 Noida by Jaypee Group
Supertech Orb or Jaypee Green Orchards


Tags
jaypee, orchards, project
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India