135,276+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Jaypee Orchards, Sector 131, Noida
Please see and share our IREF promotional video!
Like Tree1747Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 31 2012, 12:22 PM   #5301
Veteran Member
 
dineshsays's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: 'Wish'-town
Posts: 4,287
Likes Received: 1798
Likes Given: 690
My Mood: Relaxed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksdel View Post
I want ot ask a question to all the people discussing : Please differentiate between

1) Golf Facing property
2) Huge Park facing property and
3) Huge Freen Sport Facility facing propertly like Garden Isle

What is difference in term of view only?
In essence you are facing green areas but the quality/maintainence/upkeep will be different in each

A golf facing property looks at a very serene, well manucured set of different grasses, water bodies and sand pit which is fenced off for play by golfers which are very 'light'

A large park facing property may serve the exact same purpose but maintenance and upkeep may not be the same. By definition it cannot be as green and manicured as a golf course. May be available for walks, kids playing etc. How good these are depends entirely on how well the builders design and the maintenance dept maintains this. I have seen from the very beautiful to the very ugly examples of this in various projects.

A sports arena facing view will be facing the likes of jogging tracks, tennis court, volleyball courts, basketball half/full courts. These days these are all synthetic surfaces which look good and have 0 maintenance. These have a lot of buzz even in the evenings as these are floodlit. While these ensure nice open views of playing facilities etc be just a touch careful if you are the type who keeps peace and calm over anything else. If you dont mind some buzz, noise and clatter then you will enjoy these as well

So in summary its different horses for courses. If you like the serene a GC view maybe for you, if you like to see ppl walking about, poss kids playing, some nice landscaped gardens then a green view may work for you and if you like some buzz and action and are a bit of a sports buff then you may enjoy the sports arena facing view

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

  Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 12:42 PM   #5302
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 549
Likes Received: 103
Likes Given: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeru Dada View Post
Hi!

Why one gets so emotional while discussing pros and cons of a project.... chill friends there is no end to this silly personal arguments.

When we are not able to settle the argument, childishly we start accusing each other as broker.
If we go by accusation of being broker by fellow forum members.... I think more than 90% of all us are brokers.
You are correct veeru dada. We do have 90% brokers on this forum, specially those who express opinion.
  Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 02:47 PM   #5303
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 116
Likes Received: 16
Likes Given: 1
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshsays View Post
In essence you are facing green areas but the quality/maintainence/upkeep will be different in each

A golf facing property looks at a very serene, well manucured set of different grasses, water bodies and sand pit which is fenced off for play by golfers which are very 'light'

A large park facing property may serve the exact same purpose but maintenance and upkeep may not be the same. By definition it cannot be as green and manicured as a golf course. May be available for walks, kids playing etc. How good these are depends entirely on how well the builders design and the maintenance dept maintains this. I have seen from the very beautiful to the very ugly examples of this in various projects.

A sports arena facing view will be facing the likes of jogging tracks, tennis court, volleyball courts, basketball half/full courts. These days these are all synthetic surfaces which look good and have 0 maintenance. These have a lot of buzz even in the evenings as these are floodlit. While these ensure nice open views of playing facilities etc be just a touch careful if you are the type who keeps peace and calm over anything else. If you dont mind some buzz, noise and clatter then you will enjoy these as well

So in summary its different horses for courses. If you like the serene a GC view maybe for you, if you like to see ppl walking about, poss kids playing, some nice landscaped gardens then a green view may work for you and if you like some buzz and action and are a bit of a sports buff then you may enjoy the sports arena facing view

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Nice reply Dinesh ji... expecting .. this from you.

So if the maintenance is ok then Park facing is also good as well as Sport facing property. But then why Golf facing property is so costly?
  Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 02:54 PM   #5304
Veteran Member
 
kumargaurav's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,244
Likes Received: 236
Likes Given: 129
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksdel View Post
Nice reply Dinesh ji... expecting .. this from you.

So if the maintenance is ok then Park facing is also good as well as Sport facing property. But then why Golf facing property is so costly?
The whole story is of longest green view.
__________________
If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals
  Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 03:05 PM   #5305
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 244
Likes Received: 109
Likes Given: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksdel View Post
I want ot ask a question to all the people discussing : Please differentiate between

1) Golf Facing property
2) Huge Park facing property and
3) Huge Freen Sport Facility facing propertly like Garden Isle

What is difference in term of view only?
Nice reply from Dinesh on "view only", so I'll talk about the other point i.e. actual usage.

1) Golf-facing: Great if you're retired or single and don't like much physical activity.

It's like a supermodel on TV... you can see but not touch.

2) Large park-facing: Great all-rounder for all types of families. Morning Yoga. Evening walks. Kids can play. Walk while you talk on the cellphone etc.

It's like the pretty classmate you married and still love.

3) Sport-facility: Same as point#2 but with extra charges and not as aesthetically pleasing to the senses.

I'm not going to make an analogy on this one... use your imagination :-)


-v
WizOty, sinundoer and bksdel like this.
  Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 03:18 PM   #5306
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 431
Likes Received: 64
Likes Given: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varshar View Post
Nice reply from Dinesh on "view only", so I'll talk about the other point i.e. actual usage.

1) Golf-facing: Great if you're retired or single and don't like much physical activity.

It's like a supermodel on TV... you can see but not touch.

2) Large park-facing: Great all-rounder for all types of families. Morning Yoga. Evening walks. Kids can play. Walk while you talk on the cellphone etc.

It's like the pretty classmate you married and still love.

3) Sport-facility: Same as point#2 but with extra charges and not as aesthetically pleasing to the senses.

I'm not going to make an analogy on this one... use your imagination :-)


-v
That was awesome bro
  Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 03:42 PM   #5307
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 431
Likes Received: 64
Likes Given: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varshar View Post
Nice reply from Dinesh on "view only", so I'll talk about the other point i.e. actual usage.

1) Golf-facing: Great if you're retired or single and don't like much physical activity.

It's like a supermodel on TV... you can see but not touch.

2) Large park-facing: Great all-rounder for all types of families. Morning Yoga. Evening walks. Kids can play. Walk while you talk on the cellphone etc.

It's like the pretty classmate you married and still love.

3) Sport-facility: Same as point#2 but with extra charges and not as aesthetically pleasing to the senses.

I'm not going to make an analogy on this one... use your imagination :-)


-v
In Orchards infact, you get the best of all worlds: -

1. Panoramic Golf Views (Supermodel)

2. 6 acres of Orchard Greens (Wife)

3. A Fab Clubhouse (Use your imagination)
  Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 04:56 PM   #5308
Veteran Member
 
fatichar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,592
Likes Received: 1349
Likes Given: 242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatjain View Post
That was awesome bro
or sis
  Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 05:05 PM   #5309
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,227
Likes Received: 92
Likes Given: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varshar View Post
1) Golf-facing: Great if you're retired or single and don't like much physical activity.
-v
good analogy brother. BTW who says "retired don't like much physical activity." ?? ND Tiwari/Berlosconi retired but still likes.
  Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 06:02 PM   #5310
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 830
Likes Received: 120
Likes Given: 63
My Mood: Tired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
good analogy brother. BTW who says "retired don't like much physical activity." ?? ND Tiwari/Berlosconi retired but still likes.
There are role models and then there's everybody else, the statement was for everybody else
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Jaypee Kosmos, Sector-134, Noida
jaypee orchards
Jaypee Garden Isles in Sector 133 Noida by Jaypee Group
Supertech Orb or Jaypee Green Orchards


Tags
jaypee, orchards, project
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India