135,480+ Members
   Get Started   Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > JMD Mall in sec 75
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 8 2010, 10:34 PM   #11
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 290
Likes Received: 19
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Blah
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
The product is getting launched in 15 days from now, around end of june. already 1st phase i.e. 25% is sold out. price will be increased once the launch happens. i suggest u look at this option if u want to get instant appreciation.



& exactly how many sqft have you booked to encash this wonderful opportunity... ?

  Reply With Quote
Old June 9 2010, 12:25 PM   #12
 
 
Venkytalks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,556
Likes Received: 1447
Likes Given: 206
Default

Sounds like a good location for commercial space.

Price is quite steep - is there a payment plan? Or is it down payment with assured return?

What is the minimum shop size?

Thanks in advance,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
The product is getting launched in 15 days from now, around end of june. already 1st phase i.e. 25% is sold out. price will be increased once the launch happens. i suggest u look at this option if u want to get instant appreciation.
__________________
Venky (Please read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting)
  Reply With Quote
Old June 9 2010, 03:07 PM   #13
Veteran Member
 
Munish Malhautra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: India
Posts: 2,920
Likes Received: 150
Likes Given: 5
My Mood: Cool
Default JMD Avenue 75

Yes i have given advance for 1st floor shop. Please note this is still in prelaunch. hence i have not got any allotment letter. this is a like a token payment for booking.

Price is high but if u compare with shops in very average sector 50 market, their price starts from Rs. 20,000 per sqft. Moreover JMD is a renowned builder and is going to charge premium.
there is no assured return as the location is developed already. Plus they have sold 25% project (what I am being told by various agents and builder) in 2 weeks of prelaunch, hence they have no reason to give any assured return.
There is a down payment plan with 6% discount and a CLP with stardard payment during phases of construction.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 9 2010, 05:14 PM   #14
 
 
Venkytalks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,556
Likes Received: 1447
Likes Given: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
Yes i have given advance for 1st floor shop. Please note this is still in prelaunch. hence i have not got any allotment letter. this is a like a token payment for booking.

Price is high but if u compare with shops in very average sector 50 market, their price starts from Rs. 20,000 per sqft. Moreover JMD is a renowned builder and is going to charge premium.
there is no assured return as the location is developed already. Plus they have sold 25% project (what I am being told by various agents and builder) in 2 weeks of prelaunch, hence they have no reason to give any assured return.
There is a down payment plan with 6% discount and a CLP with stardard payment during phases of construction.
8400 psf for 10% return is 840 per annnum = 70 rs psf per month. For 1000 sf shop that is 84 Lakhs cost and 70,000 per month rent. Assuming a retail margin of 10% towards rent, that is 7 Lakhs or more turnover per month for the shop.

I think with this location, that should be easily possible for a variety of shops.

Good investment for own money on CLP.

What is minimum shop size?
  Reply With Quote
Old June 9 2010, 05:26 PM   #15
Veteran Member
 
Munish Malhautra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: India
Posts: 2,920
Likes Received: 150
Likes Given: 5
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkytalks View Post
8400 psf for 10% return is 840 per annnum = 70 rs psf per month. For 1000 sf shop that is 84 Lakhs cost and 70,000 per month rent. Assuming a retail margin of 10% towards rent, that is 7 Lakhs or more turnover per month for the shop.

I think with this location, that should be easily possible for a variety of shops.

Good investment for own money on CLP.

What is minimum shop size?
************
Yes seems good. minimum size of shop is 250 sqft. there are more size avl. 350, 450, 500, 700 sqft.
price is going to be increased by Rs. 1000 on launch as per company officials.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 29 2010, 03:53 PM   #16
Veteran Member
 
Munish Malhautra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: India
Posts: 2,920
Likes Received: 150
Likes Given: 5
My Mood: Cool
Default Jmd mall sector 75

Hi All,
an update for this thread. JMD is launching the mall on thursday ie 1st july.they are going to increase the prices by 10% on the launch day.
2 acres of fsi from gardenia that they had bought has now increased to 2.5 acres.
They have also bought 10 acres of fsi for residential development. Jmd would probably be preferred against other builders in sec 75 with a better past record and there major commercial and residential constructions in gurgaon
  Reply With Quote
Old June 29 2010, 10:49 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 887
Likes Received: 151
Likes Given: 4
My Mood: Daring
Default

Dear all,

Only purpose of commercial space is for investing.

As per the market research the real estate sector is gonna take biggest hit on commercial space.
All retail customers shall avoid commercial real estate,

The main reason is over supply. All the builders in the sector 75~78 have commercial land, also their will be sub district centre( same like sector 18 market) at sector 78, which will be developed by NA.

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE IS BIG NO NO .

Please do not fall in the trap of dealer who will tell you how the banks will be chasing your space, how the Mac donalds will want to open a counter in your space and even how Warren Buffet will priase you for your decision.

But guys think 10 times befor falling to such traps.

Some malls in Indrapuram are conducting marriage in their courtyard as they are not getting any buisness. ( If fully developed Indrapuram has such nice use of commercial real estate just think how the new malls will fare.

Well now a days marriage is also a commercial buisness.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 29 2010, 10:52 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
nibha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 602
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Fine
Default

Its better to invest in residential rather than commercial , if u donot have a good backup
  Reply With Quote
Old June 29 2010, 10:56 PM   #19
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Cool
Default

Hi All,

I have copied the below statement from another thread "Gardenia Gof City" http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...78-page54.html

It says that the land which is for commercial property is still not registered. So is it a good decision to buy something on that land????


"
Guys..

Today me, Ashish and Sanjay went to Gardenia office 46 and at sector 75
what we discussed with them and anlayse, is:

1) Its true that around 3,38,000 sq mts. registery out of 6,00,000 is done.
The area which is left is of left side FSI Area, eleven buildcon and commercial one, which eventually means, the residential A2 B2..A1 B1..Central core and right side area is registered.

2) The physical possession of registered land would be around 15 days after 17th june (registered date) which means 1st week of july. After that activities like permanent office, excavation would start.

3) First excavation would start in around 30 days from now and then bhoomi poojan would be done and then project would be bankable in around 45-60 days from now.

4) The sample flat of Gardenia Glory is ready and its awesome.

5) Good progress on Gardenia Glory project too.

The land which is unregistered would be registered soon.

Thanks
"


Please suggest
Anurag
  Reply With Quote
Old June 30 2010, 04:51 PM   #20
Veteran Member
 
Munish Malhautra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: India
Posts: 2,920
Likes Received: 150
Likes Given: 5
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digvijay View Post
Dear all,

Only purpose of commercial space is for investing.

As per the market research the real estate sector is gonna take biggest hit on commercial space.
All retail customers shall avoid commercial real estate,

The main reason is over supply. All the builders in the sector 75~78 have commercial land, also their will be sub district centre( same like sector 18 market) at sector 78, which will be developed by NA.

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE IS BIG NO NO .

Please do not fall in the trap of dealer who will tell you how the banks will be chasing your space, how the Mac donalds will want to open a counter in your space and even how Warren Buffet will priase you for your decision.

But guys think 10 times befor falling to such traps.

Some malls in Indrapuram are conducting marriage in their courtyard as they are not getting any buisness. ( If fully developed Indrapuram has such nice use of commercial real estate just think how the new malls will fare.

Well now a days marriage is also a commercial buisness.
Digvijay,
Sorry but i totally disagree with you. Commercial properties are always in demand. lets wait and watch.....
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
India's largest mall will be in Gurgaon!
Mall Mania in Ahmedabad : is there room for all ?
Dlf City, Trend Setting Mall
Jalandhar Goes On a Mall Spree
Punjab – The New Mall Capital


Tags
jmd, mall, sec
     

Real Estate in India | Delhi - NCR | Gurgaon | Noida | Greater Noida | Mumbai | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Goa
Ghaziabad | Faridabad | Chandigarh | Jaipur | Lucknow | Nagpur | Bhubaneswar | Coimbatore | Indore | Kerala | Surat | Vadodara

Home | About IREF® | Forum Rules | Real Estate Glossary | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Infringement Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 www.indianrealestateforum.com All Rights Reserved.


".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India