139,118+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Krescent Homes- Jaypee Greens Noida
Like Tree373Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 21 2011, 11:06 AM   #21
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 225
Likes Received: 38
Likes Given: 17
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agastya07 View Post
Is it GC side other side?
This project is on the non Golf Side of the project, right in front of Omaxe Grandwoods. It is the closest project to expressway on that side.
BTW, project specs say that it has a chip and putt golf course.

What do the members think of this project specifically?

 
Old January 21 2011, 11:09 AM   #22
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,572
Likes Received: 72
Likes Given: 170
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
This project is on the non Golf Side of the project, right in front of Omaxe Grandwoods. It is the closest project to expressway on that side.
BTW, project specs say that it has a chip and putt golf course.

What do the members think of this project specifically?
What is the name of Project??
 
Old January 21 2011, 11:10 AM   #23
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 225
Likes Received: 38
Likes Given: 17
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agastya07 View Post
What is the name of Project??
Krescent Homes
 
Old January 27 2011, 09:10 PM   #24
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 16
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

A dealer is offering me Krescent Homes for 4200 - 150(inaugural discoun) - 2.5% discount = Rs 3950 psf. Is this a good rate?

Is Jaypee recommended at these prices?

 
Old January 28 2011, 11:40 PM   #25
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 225
Likes Received: 38
Likes Given: 17
My Mood: Angelic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_u_then View Post
A dealer is offering me Krescent Homes for 4200 - 150(inaugural discoun) - 2.5% discount = Rs 3950 psf. Is this a good rate?

Is Jaypee recommended at these prices?

I had also checked with a couple of brokers and this is what they had quoted to me as well.... So probably, this is the best price available in this project. I even tried negotiating with Jaypee directly but they were not ready to give any further discount. One of the official told me that this project has received a great response and they are very confident about this project.

Considering Kasa Isles is quoting a price of 3750, this seems reasonable if one gets a unit of his choice and also due to superior specs of Krescent homes.
 
Old February 9 2011, 11:03 AM   #26
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 345
Likes Received: 36
Likes Given: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamban View Post
I definately agree with you on the price-difference as i noted... All I am saying is that dont get carried away with this GC-side and non GC-side speak of the brokers.... This is nonsense

If you like the greens, you need to buy a golf-course facing property... if you want to play in there, you need a Boomerang membership... These are going to be only 2 ways to access the GC

All the talk of being "close of GC" or "GC side of Jaypee" is meaningless.... no point in wasting money on this.
Righly pointed out.... Currently there is a huge difference between the GC side and Non GC side prices...
I would rather buy in the NOn GC side and take Boomerang membership which will be needed in any case to access the Golf course.
Best of both the worlds
 
Old February 9 2011, 11:51 AM   #27
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,430
Likes Received: 7
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Breezy
Default

IMO the USP of jaype greens apartment is golf course view. if you remove that, then its just another apartment in a concrete jungle and nothing special about it. one member posted pictures of golf course from 10th floor of pavilion heights and they are breathtaking. my opinion changed after seeing those pics. please see them, if you can search for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by libranreality View Post
Righly pointed out.... Currently there is a huge difference between the GC side and Non GC side prices...
I would rather buy in the NOn GC side and take Boomerang membership which will be needed in any case to access the Golf course.
Best of both the worlds
 
Old February 9 2011, 12:01 PM   #28
Veteran Member
 
Magadh_Pride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,827
Likes Received: 622
Likes Given: 403
My Mood: Angelic
Default

100 agree.. The premium is worth it. If you dnt have a GC view however, consider that same as any other property with a central park etc etc


Quote:
Originally Posted by alokgarg View Post
IMO the USP of jaype greens apartment is golf course view. if you remove that, then its just another apartment in a concrete jungle and nothing special about it. one member posted pictures of golf course from 10th floor of pavilion heights and they are breathtaking. my opinion changed after seeing those pics. please see them, if you can search for them.
 
Old February 9 2011, 12:03 PM   #29
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 345
Likes Received: 36
Likes Given: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alokgarg View Post
IMO the USP of jaype greens apartment is golf course view. if you remove that, then its just another apartment in a concrete jungle and nothing special about it. one member posted pictures of golf course from 10th floor of pavilion heights and they are breathtaking. my opinion changed after seeing those pics. please see them, if you can search for them.
You are right... but the best appartments on GC side closer to expressway are way too expensive.... I personally do not like some of the GC side projects such as Pavilion heights, Kube etc... because they are on the backside with a huge village besides them... while the location of projects such as Kalypso , Imperial is stunning...

For me location is also, very important and Non GC side projects such as Krescent and Kasa score on this... I agree they are not as lucrative as some of the GC side projects but i will prefer them over Kube and pavilion...Krescent has a chip and putt Golf course as well and it has good central green + if you look at the specs they are no way inferior to any of the other non Jaypee projects.
 
Old February 9 2011, 12:08 PM   #30
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 345
Likes Received: 36
Likes Given: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
100 agree.. The premium is worth it. If you dnt have a GC view however, consider that same as any other property with a central park etc etc
Disagree...Even the Non GC side ppl will get benefit of all the township facilities which are not available to outsiders.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Jaypee Krescent Homes CLP vs Subvension
Jaypee Krescent Noida - Wanted 1980 sqft sized flat.
Require details for JayPee Krescent Homes with current situaltion
Jaypee Krescent Homes vs Garden Isles
jaypee krescent homes,noida expressway vs tashee capital gateway,dwarka expressway


Tags
greens, homes, jaypee, krescent, noida
".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India