143,495+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Mahagun Moderne, Sector 78, Noida
Like Tree153Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 6 2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 280
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Busy
Default Mahagun Moderne, Sector 78, Noida

Hi All,

As we have been discussing on this forum, we need not to hurry while investment in Noida and wait not only for a good deal and good location but for a reputed builder as well. Here is another newly launched project by Mahagun.

I received an email regarding a new project - Mahagun Moderne being launched in sec 78 Noida.

I haven't seen sec 78 so can't comment on it, have seen 75, 76 and these sectors are good one.

However one thing which I can comment is Builder reputation. Mahagun as a builder has given some good projects in Indirapuram. Builder, as I know has good reputation in terms of timely delivery and quality construction.

Any views, any news, any issues, discuss here so that people can be benifited with our knowledge and we all invest accordingly.
 
Old April 6 2010, 08:44 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
vishal1880's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 829
Likes Received: 50
Likes Given: 26
My Mood: Busy
Default

Cool man.... I was pissed up with their teaser ad campaign -- What Next? Well guess this was the next. Am sure the project will be real good.

Sector 78 i near Sector 101 so if the Metro really comes its gonna be close and if Noida Authority doesnt repeat what it did in 104 and 107 (change land use) it will also be near the new course (you know wo gaddhe wali cheez and the Sports City)
 
Old April 6 2010, 10:36 PM   #3
sameer_jain
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Likes Received:
Likes Given:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by coke_indian View Post
Hi All,

As we have been discussing on this forum, we need not to hurry while investment in Noida and wait not only for a good deal and good location but for a reputed builder as well. Here is another newly launched project by Mahagun.

I received an email regarding a new project - Mahagun Moderne being launched in sec 78 Noida.

I haven't seen sec 78 so can't comment on it, have seen 75, 76 and these sectors are good one.

However one thing which I can comment is Builder reputation. Mahagun as a builder has given some good projects in Indirapuram. Builder, as I know has good reputation in terms of timely delivery and quality construction.

Any views, any news, any issues, discuss here so that people can be benifited with our knowledge and we all invest accordingly.
Hi Coke,

You can check the location of sector 78 at link : http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.557...5&z=14&l=0&m=w

Moreover It would be great if you can forward the plan and layout of mahagun to me as well, my id is samjain2234gmail.comThanks
 
Old April 6 2010, 10:46 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 280
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Busy
Default Have to check actual site :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer_jain View Post
Hi Coke,

You can check the location of sector 78 at link : http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.557...5&z=14&l=0&m=w

Moreover It would be great if you can forward the plan and layout of mahagun to me as well, my id is samjain2234gmail.comThanks

Oho Sameer sab, Thank you very much for the map.

Though I am aware with the situation of sector 78 on internet. I was saying have to check actual situation because sometimes on actual site there are some issues which are not on internet maps.


(I doubt but I have seen some discussions on sec 78 on this forum, not so sure)

Thanks!
 
Old April 6 2010, 11:54 PM   #5
sameer_jain
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Likes Received:
Likes Given:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coke_indian View Post
Oho Sameer sab, Thank you very much for the map.

Though I am aware with the situation of sector 78 on internet. I was saying have to check actual situation because sometimes on actual site there are some issues which are not on internet maps.


(I doubt but I have seen some discussions on sec 78 on this forum, not so sure)

Thanks!
Oh, I should keep in mind that not everyone is new (like me) in this forum

Anyways, Sector 78 is adjacent to sector 76. there is proposed road from 78 to dadri wali road.

Sec 101 is an adjacent sector, which is having a proposed metro station .

And if you go towards sector76 via main road, there is a graveyard on your right and a shamshan ghat on left.

PS: Feel free to correct me if I am wrong
 
Old April 7 2010, 01:35 PM   #6
anjushree
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Likes Received:
Likes Given:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer_jain View Post
Oh, I should keep in mind that not everyone is new (like me) in this forum

Anyways, Sector 78 is adjacent to sector 76. there is proposed road from 78 to dadri wali road.

Sec 101 is an adjacent sector, which is having a proposed metro station .

And if you go towards sector76 via main road, there is a graveyard on your right and a shamshan ghat on left.

PS: Feel free to correct me if I am wrong
You r absolutely correct abt graveyard and shamshanghat.. this was the issue which was troubling me also that whether to go for that side project or not. i dnt know exactly the location of mahagun but first we should see its site.
 
Old April 7 2010, 02:47 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
vishal1880's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 829
Likes Received: 50
Likes Given: 26
My Mood: Busy
Default

And their is a STP Further down the road :P
 
Old April 7 2010, 03:09 PM   #8
Member
 
vksharma2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 229
Likes Received: 72
Likes Given: 23
My Mood: Fine
Talking

From now on, discussion will be on kabristan, shamshan ghat, STP, metro station and golf course only! Kidding.
 
Old April 7 2010, 07:01 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
vishal1880's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 829
Likes Received: 50
Likes Given: 26
My Mood: Busy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vksharma2020 View Post
From now on, discussion will be on kabristan, shamshan ghat, STP, metro station and golf course only! Kidding.
But Its gonna be cool now...... After you spend your entire life in your apartment you know exactly where you will be creminated :P you get two houses in one go.....the one during life and the one for after life.....
 
Old April 7 2010, 10:43 PM   #10
sameer_jain
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Likes Received:
Likes Given:
Question

Which plot in Sector 78 is of Mahagun for this project ?? Any Idea ?
 
Reply



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Mahagun Moderne Sector 78 - will they be able to give Posession by end of 2014??
resale in sector 78 specially mahagun moderne
Flat in Mahagun Moderne Sector 78 Noida or Builder Floors , Niti Khand 1, 2 Indirapuram, Gzb.
Help Mahagun Moderne Vs Mahagun's new project in Sec 79
Mahagun moderne - is it a good buy


Tags
mahagun, moderne, sec
".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India