144,396+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Noida projects comparison and status
View Poll Results: Vote for Best project (criteria-> value for money, Builder reliability, etc)
Aditya Urban Casa 3 14.29%
Assotech Windsor court 11 52.38%
Amrapali Silicon city 2 9.52%
Supertech Capetown 2 9.52%
Sikka Karmic greens 0 0%
Gardenia Golf city 1 4.76%
Nimbus Hyde park 3 14.29%
Sethi Max Royal 1 4.76%
Aims Golf avenue 0 0%
Express Zenith 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 17 2011, 01:35 AM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Confused
Icon25 Noida projects comparison and status

Hello everyone,

To easily compare various projects in noida, I have prepare an online excel sheet. Anybody with the link can add projects and their details.

The current sheet has details for 2BHK is noida 7x sectors, which is my current requirement.This info is gathered while site visits. Feel free to add details for other locations.


Follow the below link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...thkey=CIqf76oE

PFA.
 
Old June 17 2011, 01:55 AM   #2
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 47
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 14
My Mood: Fine
Default

Excellent Job.

thanks
 
Old June 17 2011, 04:11 AM   #3
Veteran Member
 
deepauls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,085
Likes Received: 260
Likes Given: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa1gupta View Post
Hello everyone,

To easily compare various projects in noida, I have prepare an online excel sheet. Anybody with the link can add projects and their details.

The current sheet has details for 2BHK is noida 7x sectors, which is my current requirement.This info is gathered while site visits. Feel free to add details for other locations.


Follow the below link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...thkey=CIqf76oE

PFA.
Dear Gupta ji,
It is an excellent compilation. However, are the rates confirmed by brokers with maximum discount available, or do you think there is still margin available if one negotiates? What is the source of those rates? Direct brokers/builders? Please explain.
Thanks and regards....
 
Old June 17 2011, 10:31 AM   #4
Veteran Member
 
gharondabhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,856
Likes Received: 660
Likes Given: 262
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Thanks for the great work.

Besides this document, there is another similar spreadsheet created by one of our fellow member.
Zohaib also compiled something as a checklist, which is very useful for the new buyers.
 
Old June 17 2011, 07:21 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Confused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkumar1 View Post
Dear Gupta ji,
It is an excellent compilation. However, are the rates confirmed by brokers with maximum discount available, or do you think there is still margin available if one negotiates? What is the source of those rates? Direct brokers/builders? Please explain.
Thanks and regards....
These rates are the first quote by the brokers no hard negotiations done. They do said "abhi to yehi rate hai baki aap office main aake booking kariye discount kar denge". Seeing the slump in RE I guess atleast 100 Rs discount would not be too much to expect
 
Old June 17 2011, 07:23 PM   #6
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Confused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ondabhai View Post
Thanks for the great work.

Besides this document, there is another similar spreadsheet created by one of our fellow member.
Zohaib also compiled something as a checklist, which is very useful for the new buyers.
That would be great help.
Can you please share the link.
 
Old June 17 2011, 07:42 PM   #7
Veteran Member
 
gharondabhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,856
Likes Received: 660
Likes Given: 262
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa1gupta View Post
That would be great help.
Can you please share the link.
Here you go

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ers-13090.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ion-14838.html
 
Old June 17 2011, 07:56 PM   #8
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 47
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 14
My Mood: Fine
Default

This list seems to be mainly for NE. Gupta ji made it for Noida 7x, It is very useful for Noida 76..78 buyers.
 
Old June 17 2011, 10:05 PM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Confused
Icon20

Guys please vote. Ur vote will help a lot of buyers to make a wise well informed decision.

A comment to support your vote will be highly appreciated.
 
Old June 17 2011, 11:20 PM   #10
Member
 
neeraj.k09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 141
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 1
My Mood: Brooding
Default

Gupta ji .. you have not added Prateek Wisteria .... any special reason ..
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
RTI and Legal status of Noida Projects
Eros sampoornam launched in noida extn- comparison to other projects
comparison among few Plot/ independent House projects around Noida
Comparison of some projects in sector 76 noida?
Status of Noida projects


Tags
comparison, noida, projects, status
".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India