144,374+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Paras Tierea, Sector-137, Noida
Like Tree374Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 21 2011, 01:44 AM   #61
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Blah
Smile Bringing the thread alive !!!

Hi Friends,

I am amazed that I had to dig almost 11 pages to find this thread ...

I bought a flat in Paras Tierea in June 2010 and have paid 30% of the amount till now ... (under CLP)

I was quite sure of my decision of investing in an xpressway project till the news of Farmers agitation came in ...

I request all the buyers of Tierea and Seasons to regularly post their opinions on this thread ...

Recently, I got a call from IC about the resale of my flat ... I told them I was not interested in selling ..

Certain points that I think we as a group should discuss about , apart from the main discussion point of effect of farmers' agitation:

1. Construction status and quality

2. Payment updates and price trends

3. BBA/other relevant documents

4. Future of these two projects w.r.t other 137,168 projects

Hope we will keep this thread alive and kicking ..

Regards,
BEF
 
Old May 21 2011, 02:17 AM   #62
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 364
Likes Received: 21
Likes Given: 7
Default

I have also booked in seaons almost three months ago and already paid 30 pc.....now im confused due to uncertainity over farmer issue...although work is gng on at full swing.....will wait n wtch for nedt 2-3 months
 
Old May 21 2011, 03:07 AM   #63
Veteran Member
 
deepauls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,085
Likes Received: 260
Likes Given: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps03 View Post
I have also booked in seaons almost three months ago and already paid 30 pc.....now im confused due to uncertainity over farmer issue...although work is gng on at full swing.....will wait n wtch for nedt 2-3 months
Read this thread:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...med-18048.html

What rate did you buy? There is distress selling in Paras Seasons. It is better to hold if you have already paid 30%.
 
Old May 21 2011, 10:02 AM   #64
 
 
ankitmittal14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Noida
Posts: 2,066
Likes Received: 110
Likes Given: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasekFlat View Post
Hi Friends,

I am amazed that I had to dig almost 11 pages to find this thread ...

I bought a flat in Paras Tierea in June 2010 and have paid 30% of the amount till now ... (under CLP)

I was quite sure of my decision of investing in an xpressway project till the news of Farmers agitation came in ...

I request all the buyers of Tierea and Seasons to regularly post their opinions on this thread ...

Recently, I got a call from IC about the resale of my flat ... I told them I was not interested in selling ..

Certain points that I think we as a group should discuss about , apart from the main discussion point of effect of farmers' agitation:

1. Construction status and quality

2. Payment updates and price trends

3. BBA/other relevant documents

4. Future of these two projects w.r.t other 137,168 projects

Hope we will keep this thread alive and kicking ..

Regards,
BEF
in last one year how much construction has been done in yr tower..Since you have paid 30% only..I believe tower is still on ground floor.
 
Old May 21 2011, 10:44 AM   #65
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 364
Likes Received: 21
Likes Given: 7
Default

I bought it at 2900 bsp and it appreciated ny 150 psft but aftr all his unrest i dont know d current situation..my broker says everything is fine and if u wanna sell i can giv u the appreciation of 100 rs as well....
 
Old May 22 2011, 12:34 PM   #66
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Blah
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
in last one year how much construction has been done in yr tower..Since you have paid 30% only..I believe tower is still on ground floor.
Hey Ankit,

Yea.. you said it ryt... grnd floor slab it is... bt my booking is in last of the towers... some of the towers are 2-3 floors + ...

Have you also booked in Tierea ?
 
Old May 22 2011, 01:25 PM   #67
 
 
ankitmittal14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Noida
Posts: 2,066
Likes Received: 110
Likes Given: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasekFlat View Post
Hey Ankit,

Yea.. you said it ryt... grnd floor slab it is... bt my booking is in last of the towers... some of the towers are 2-3 floors + ...

Have you also booked in Tierea ?
no..in LZ..i visited site yesterday..saw some paras towers are built upto 2-3 floors..specially adjacent to LZ boundary..
 
Old May 22 2011, 03:08 PM   #68
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Blah
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
no..in LZ..i visited site yesterday..saw some paras towers are built upto 2-3 floors..specially adjacent to LZ boundary..
Is it Lotus Zing ?? I am very new to this forum ... and it is nothing short of stupendous... loads of info ...

Also, Paras Tierea has 2 basements and considering that it takes a lot of time to build the basements ... I feel that construction is going on a decent pace ...

Wts ur take ??

Lotus Zing is a good project since it has the 3C tag ...
 
Old May 29 2011, 02:05 AM   #69
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Blah
Default

Hi all,

Any one here has an idea about total number of flats in Tierea ???
 
Old May 29 2011, 09:47 AM   #70
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 92
Likes Received: 15
Likes Given: 3
My Mood: Relaxed
Default prices upwardly revised in Paras Tierea

Quote:
Originally Posted by shridhar View Post
Read this thread:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...med-18048.html

What rate did you buy? There is distress selling in Paras Seasons. It is better to hold if you have already paid 30%.
1. What ever is the news in media, prices have been increased in Paras Tierea ( I had been on a spree to know what is the amount of price CRASH). Surpriced, to know from the happenings over there..
IC sales people were convincing couple of buyers to take the flat at higher floor and buyer was double requesting him to look for inventory in lower floors.

2. Looking at the pace of construction , i am planning to buy.

3. remember , when ever there are market expectations of price crash, clever souls are waiting on the fence to grab the deals ...

I visited site office 2 days back, Paras has increased the rate for Tower flat to 3400 levels. For low rise apartment (total 4 floors building) the rate is BSP 4100.

Atleast I will agree to doomsayers when low rise flat BSP of 4100 Rs is brought down by Paras ....

The price rise of 4100 Rs is from 2 days back. This inbuilts current agitation of farmers. If this agitation gets suitably addresses by govt / authority imaginf what would be the BSP ?

I am not bullish on Nodia under construction prop. rates but not bearish either.

- - Sid
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Paras Tierea - Noida, Sector 137
Paras Tierea:Sector 137 :How gd is the project?
2BHK booking in paras tierea sector 137 noida expressway
Rates of Logix & Paras Tierea sector 137


Tags
137, paras, sector, tierea
".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India