142,145+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Projects in Noida 7x or expressway in Fresh booking
Like Tree1Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 3 2012, 05:23 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 2
My Mood: Amazed
Default Projects in Noida 7x or expressway in Fresh booking

hi All,
Can you please tell about some Projects in Noida 7x or expressway in Fresh booking. something less than 4500(all inclusive )

I am not looking for resale options...

Thanks

 
Old August 3 2012, 07:31 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 257
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 24
My Mood: Asleep
Default

Go for Sethi Max .....
80% structure completed & possesion within 1 year.
 
Old August 3 2012, 07:50 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 58
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Go for Amrapali silicon city, finishing work going on.Possession starting from may 2013
 
Old August 3 2012, 09:04 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 257
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 24
My Mood: Asleep
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikman View Post
Go for Amrapali silicon city, finishing work going on.Possession starting from may 2013
What is price of Amrapali (All Inclusive).
 
Old August 3 2012, 09:18 PM   #5
Veteran Member
 
trialsurvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,835
Likes Received: 1601
Likes Given: 2079
My Mood: Fine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikman View Post
Go for Amrapali silicon city, finishing work going on.Possession starting from may 2013
sir kahan mil raha hai amrapali 4500 all incl mein (fresh + lower floor) ??
 
Old August 4 2012, 12:46 AM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 57
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 2
Default

all are available in resale in this price...infact 100-200 shy ..most of ther properties except ATS,purvanchal,300, edifice, mezzaria...high end launches...

talk to a lot of dealers you will get one
 
Old August 29 2012, 02:54 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 77
Likes Received: 6
Likes Given: 22
My Mood: Doubtful
Default

Hello Members.

I am having a big delima on where to invest in Noida.
I have a budget of around 40L and looking for a 2BHK flat from the point of view of investment. I am looking only for Fresh bookings as do not have color component for Resale deals.
Can senior members suggest what should be the area I should look for in my budget?

I have seen Sector 7x and expressway projects, but they seem to be out of my budget? or can I get something good in under 40L?
What are the sentiments on NE? I am seeing builders have started increasing rates and Gaur already asking 3200 psqf now.
 
Old August 31 2012, 02:23 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 70
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantaustin View Post
Hello Members.

I am having a big delima on where to invest in Noida.
I have a budget of around 40L and looking for a 2BHK flat from the point of view of investment. I am looking only for Fresh bookings as do not have color component for Resale deals.
Can senior members suggest what should be the area I should look for in my budget?

I have seen Sector 7x and expressway projects, but they seem to be out of my budget? or can I get something good in under 40L?
What are the sentiments on NE? I am seeing builders have started increasing rates and Gaur already asking 3200 psqf now.
Why go for Noida Extension when you can get something on Noida Expressway.
 
Old August 31 2012, 02:34 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 77
Likes Received: 6
Likes Given: 22
My Mood: Doubtful
Default Fresh Inventory

Thanks for your suggestion.. I too am not very keen to move to NExt and aggressively looking for something in my budget in Noida, but unable to get any fresh inventory anywhere. I cannot go for Resale due to lack of "color" component.
Can you suggest some options in 7x or ExpWay which have fresh inventory?


Quote:
Originally Posted by gpsdnet View Post
Why go for Noida Extension when you can get something on Noida Expressway.
 
Old August 31 2012, 02:45 PM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 106
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 25
My Mood: Happy
Icon15

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantaustin View Post
Thanks for your suggestion.. I too am not very keen to move to NExt and aggressively looking for something in my budget in Noida, but unable to get any fresh inventory anywhere. I cannot go for Resale due to lack of "color" component.
Can you suggest some options in 7x or ExpWay which have fresh inventory?
Anant, with the budget you have, you can easily go for Logix Neo world in sec 150. That will fit in your budget. AI rates are approx 3900-4000 and the area of 2BHK is 990sqft . That can be a good option for you.

Regards!
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
New, Fresh, Soft Launch, Original booking projects in Greater Faridabad
Advice Required: Projects available in fresh booking
Fresh booking in approved projects
Latest Projects in Gurgaon with around 4KBSP Fresh Booking


Tags
booking, expressway, fresh, noida, projects
".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India