141,475+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Proposed metro stations from noida to greater noida
Like Tree14Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 22 2010, 12:26 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Proposed metro stations from noida to greater noida

Could anybody please through some light on the proposed metro link and station from noida to greater noida?

 
Old February 22 2010, 02:41 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 75
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakiv.dhiman View Post
Could anybody please through some light on the proposed metro link and station from noida to greater noida?
This is just a eye opener for all those who brought or planning to buy a house based on the Metro Route.
Every builder says nowadays that METRO is proposed just next to there project but just check the below link to find the official version from METRO OFFICIAL :

]http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Greater-Noida-charts-own-Metro-route/450119/[/url]

Neither Metro going from expressway to GNOIDA nor from sec 120/119/121 etc....

“The five more stations in Noida are planned at Sector-50, Sector-78, Sector-101, Sector-82, and Sector-92,” the official said.
 
Old March 29 2010, 01:26 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default metro station at cross of sector 76, 78, and 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramad View Post
This is just a eye opener for all those who brought or planning to buy a house based on the Metro Route.
Every builder says nowadays that METRO is proposed just next to there project but just check the below link to find the official version from METRO OFFICIAL :

]http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Greater-Noida-charts-own-Metro-route/450119/[/url]

Neither Metro going from expressway to GNOIDA nor from sec 120/119/121 etc....

“The five more stations in Noida are planned at Sector-50, Sector-78, Sector-101, Sector-82, and Sector-92,” the official said.
Distance btw two metro statio is abt 1.3 to 1.5 km, i think one metro station will come at cross of sector 76, 78, and 49 in front of 45 mtr wide road.

All are wlecome to comment / share on this.
 
Old March 29 2010, 01:42 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 70
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Relaxed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitagrawal2k2 View Post
Distance btw two metro statio is abt 1.3 to 1.5 km, i think one metro station will come at cross of sector 76, 78, and 49 in front of 45 mtr wide road.

All are wlecome to comment / share on this.
As per my view from sector 92 to greater noida metro will cross sec 137 also. I have seen in sector 137 board of proposed metro station.

Please correct me
 
Old March 29 2010, 03:34 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
nibha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 602
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 0
My Mood: Fine
Default

That borad is a work of some buider not by DMRC.
Most likely its been put up by ecociti guys as it is in front of ecociti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipin View Post
As per my view from sector 92 to greater noida metro will cross sec 137 also. I have seen in sector 137 board of proposed metro station.

Please correct me
 
Old March 29 2010, 05:00 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
vishal1880's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 827
Likes Received: 49
Likes Given: 26
My Mood: Busy
Default

Yes Metro is coming to Noida and it will pass every where the builders are saying... your balcony, toilet, living room etc etc.... now you can travel wih the metro every morning to the toilet... and then to the dining area... after breakfast you can take the metro right to your office....

GAWD GROW UP GUYS!
 
Old March 29 2010, 05:01 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 81
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 2
My Mood: Busy
Talking

Metros generally don't take a sharp turn due to technical reasons. Coming from Sec 32 towards facing Gr NOIDA, it might not be feasible to take 90 degree turn either left (towards sec 121) or right (towards course & expressway). Therefore the technically feasible route is a straight route towards Sec 50, 78, 92 & so on. How much it will deviate from a "straight line" will actually be known once DMRC & NOIDA-Gr NOIDA authorities chalk out a final route map. But in these uncertainties, the straight route seems more in the pipeline. Another point is Metro is supposed to be in crowded areas to reduce traffic congestion along the ring roads & bypasses. Taking Metro along the E-way doesn't makes any sense where already Taj Expressway is under construction. May be in the course of time, there will be many offshoots from this main Metro-line like towards Expressway or towards NOIDA Ext. Metro in Delhi criss-crosses in the interiors of the city.
 
Old March 29 2010, 05:31 PM   #8
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 70
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Exactly correct. You can validate this from this weekend (staurday 27 March) TOI- property paper article.
“The five more stations in Noida are planned at Sector-50, Sector-78, Sector-101, Sector-82, and Sector-92,”
This is what I have been saying from quite long in other threads discussing metro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramad View Post
This is just a eye opener for all those who brought or planning to buy a house based on the Metro Route.
Every builder says nowadays that METRO is proposed just next to there project but just check the below link to find the official version from METRO OFFICIAL :

]http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Greater-Noida-charts-own-Metro-route/450119/[/url]

Neither Metro going from expressway to GNOIDA nor from sec 120/119/121 etc....

“The five more stations in Noida are planned at Sector-50, Sector-78, Sector-101, Sector-82, and Sector-92,” the official said.
 
Old March 29 2010, 05:34 PM   #9
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 70
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

see attached files again... (attached in different thread also one month earlier). From 50.. it will pass through 101 sector-golf course.
These are just few screenshots of full report.
Note: dont ask me to share the big pdf file. Have patience.. keep following newspapers.
Attached Images
    
 
Old March 29 2010, 07:57 PM   #10
Veteran Member
 
trialsurvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,836
Likes Received: 1600
Likes Given: 2079
My Mood: Fine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal1880 View Post
Yes Metro is coming to Noida and it will pass every where the builders are saying... your balcony, toilet, living room etc etc.... now you can travel wih the metro every morning to the toilet... and then to the dining area... after breakfast you can take the metro right to your office....

GAWD GROW UP GUYS!
hahahaha fully agree Vishal Ji ... yaar metro plans are all long term plans .. even if there is really a plan for metro extension .. it wont happen till 2014 !
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
FNG + F1 Race + Proposed Metro :- Impact on Greater Noida Expressway ?
Noida - Greater Noida Metro Route in Noida Authority Master Plan - 2031
Proposed Metro near Sector 78, Noida


Tags
greater, metro, noida, proposed, stations
".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India